Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 5 of 11
Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: September 15, 2017 18:26

mr_dja
Just bumping this as a friendly reminder to anyone who is going to be in Amsterdam the NIGHT BEFORE The Stones play...

T-minus 341:32:00 (if I got the time zones right!)
In other words The band starts at 8:00 pm - The party will be starting earlier than that, I can assure you! drinking smileysmoking smileysmiling bouncing smileygrinning smiley

smileys with beer Here's hoping I'll get to meet some of you there!

More details:
[waterhole.nl]

Peace,
Mr DJA

Good. I'll be there wearing a tie.

Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: djgab ()
Date: September 15, 2017 18:47

don't miss it !

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: September 15, 2017 19:44

DP,

How about playing some material that the stones would never play live.

Winter
TWFNO
Coming Down Again
Dance Little Sister
Hide Your Love
Let It Loose
Tops

Have a great gig

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: September 15, 2017 19:56

OpenG Are you coming to Amsterdam? Gonna be great times. The Waterhole, Chris Jagger, and the Stones.

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: September 15, 2017 21:28

barbabang,

I am in Portland Oregon - waited to long to decide now its to late to get affordable airfare and hotel -

hope all that attend have a great time.

Is mathis going to play guitar, wow hope he plays some MT licks along with DP.

Date: September 25, 2017 11:42

45 Shidoobees will attend the show, with banners and all.

Will the IORRians outnumber them? smiling smiley

Here's more info on the show in the FB-event

This will be GREAT! smileys with beer

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 25, 2017 11:50

I will be there with another 8 people.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: September 25, 2017 11:56

That will be a case of quality over quantity, then! smiling bouncing smiley
(in the event of Shedoobees outnumbering iorrians, that is)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-25 14:05 by Wild Slivovitz.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:37

It's free entrance, right? But can / should we reserve tickets upfront? Or is it a case of 'first come, first serve' - and full = full?

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:38

Yes, entrance is free...and first come first serve, full = full.

So you better be early :-)

Date: September 25, 2017 12:50

How early do I need to be there to have Pit access? smoking smiley

Really was hopin' for a "Slipping Away" VIP-package with front row collector's print ticket & goodie bag containing event T-shirt, laminated and personalised pass, hand-numbered limited edition litho & a bottle of Dutch 'La Trappe' quadruppel trappist beer... oh well. Maybe next time!

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:59

Be there at 7pm.... you will have Pit access.

No VIP-packages or event T-Shirts, but if you ask politely maybe DandelionPowderman will give you an autograph :-)

Date: September 25, 2017 13:03

ErwinH

No VIP-packages or event T-Shirts, but if you ask politely maybe DandelionPowderman will give you an autograph :-)

Yeah, I will certainly give him an autograph, Erwin - YOUR autograph, I'll hand it over to him winking smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 25, 2017 13:15

ErwinH

Erwin, Maybe you can throw your drumsticks into the crowd at the end, Charlie-style grinning smiley

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 25, 2017 13:20

Do you have a Silver Pit system in hand for the first 100 or so to arrive? grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-25 13:20 by Silver Dagger.

Date: September 25, 2017 13:23

Quite sure Bild Zeitung will jump in with an exclusive presale when they hear about this.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 25, 2017 13:27

Looking forward to some great tunes and good beer!

Date: September 26, 2017 11:38

Some of the guys are on their way to Amsterdam already. Can't wait for this weekend!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 26, 2017 15:48

So, what's the lineup? Any changes?

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 26, 2017 15:54

DandelionPowderman
Some of the guys are on their way to Amsterdam already. Can't wait for this weekend!

[www.youtube.com]

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Yes, I'm clock watching today at the office... I leave straight for the airport after work and am scheduled to arrive in Amsterdam tomorrow around lunchtime! So looking forward to seeing and playing for everyone on Friday!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: September 26, 2017 16:16

Have a good trip, mr DJA!

cYa in Amsterdam...

Date: September 26, 2017 16:29

RoughJusticeOnYa

Duke Richardson, Wild Slivovitz and djgab couldn't make it this time, unfortunately.

But Steinschlag, mr_dja and Mathijs are stepping up for the challenge smiling smiley

Date: September 26, 2017 16:46

DandelionPowderman
RoughJusticeOnYa

Duke Richardson, Wild Slivovitz and djgab couldn't make it this time, unfortunately.

But Steinschlag, mr_dja and Mathijs are stepping up for the challenge smiling smiley

...kudos to all of you, then!

So that makes:

DandelionPowderMan - guitar & vocals;
Steinschlag - ...??
mr_dja - ...??
Mathijs - ...most probably: guitar as well - no?

Date: September 26, 2017 17:17

RoughJusticeOnYa
DandelionPowderman
RoughJusticeOnYa

...kudos to all of you, then!

So that makes:

DandelionPowderman - guitar & vocals
Steinschlag - keys and vocals
mr_dja - bass
ErwinH - drums
Tele71 - guitar
Mathijs - guitar

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 26, 2017 18:26

When will the song vote be up on the IORR band's app? grinning smiley

Date: September 26, 2017 18:42

Cristiano Radtke
When will the song vote be up on the IORR band's app? grinning smiley

smoking smiley

Date: September 26, 2017 18:54

Voting starts now:

If You Can't Rock Me
Sway
Winning Ugly
Congratulations
Time Is On My Side

Date: September 26, 2017 19:02

DandelionPowderman
Voting starts now:

If You Can't Rock Me
Sway
Winning Ugly
Congratulations
Time Is On My Side

GRRRReat! Sway is my favorite, but can I vote for all 5? grinning smiley

Date: September 26, 2017 19:04

Only one, mate smiling smiley

Date: September 26, 2017 19:19

DandelionPowderman
Only one, mate smiling smiley

Voted! smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 5 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1368
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home