Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 3 of 11
Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 16, 2017 03:45

Yeah I'd love to be there ... But a few things happened in my life that
twisted it a bit ....... But if ya wanna shout me a ticket I'll get there

ROCKMAN

Re: (OT) Welcome to the Waterhole: The IORR Band / Fan Gathering in Amsterdam September 29
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 16, 2017 03:51

Rockman

I'm cutting it close but I gotta try to meet everyone after all these years.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 16, 2017 07:07

shattered
"She" is gonna get her dictionary. Rockman, I really wish you could go to Amsterdam.

She did. And she's trying to figure out how many middys comprise one shivoo. No wonder ye're so odd in the noggin Rockeeeee, talking like that!

Odd or not, will miss you in Amsterdam! If there are middys, I'll have one for ya.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 20, 2017 21:50

Now that the Fonda theatre sticky fingers release date has been revealed as September 29th I wonder if the IORR band will maybe think about playing this album on the same day in Amsterdam.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 24, 2017 09:25

mr_dja
Tele's got my mouth watering for sure... I was hoping that the 71 Tele would make the trip! There's a part of me that would love to "try out" the VOX similar to Bill's but after all of these years with a B string, I have to laugh at myself when I have to struggle to play something with only four strings on it!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Just let me know. Played the Wyman last week for a gig and it sounded great. I've got flatwounds on it.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 24, 2017 09:26

Rockman

What if we pitch in and buy you a first class ticket?

Date: July 24, 2017 13:00

The setlist is taking shape now. Will be different this time.

Looking forward to great fun in Amsterdam smileys with beer

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: July 24, 2017 18:18

DandelionPowderman

Now you get your chance, DP! Put We Love You on the setlist! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: July 24, 2017 21:27

Thommie
DandelionPowderman

Now you get your chance, DP! Put We Love You on the setlist! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sometimes it's hard to walk the talk. We'll see smoking smiley

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: July 24, 2017 21:39

I might show up checking it out in The Waterhole cool smiley
Had fun times on stage there myself.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 24, 2017 23:56

Request "Flip the Switch"

Date: July 24, 2017 23:59

Whatever you guys choose to play it will be great I'm sure.
Really looking forward to this.

Nate

Date: August 14, 2017 18:10

Date: August 14, 2017 20:14

Excellent teaser, gents! Will you be in Dam Square on a flatbed truck to announce the Tour? winking smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 14, 2017 20:32

No, he will be at Leidseplein, close to the Waterhole, and Paradiso. looking forward to it.
Jeroen

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 15, 2017 01:18

DandelionPowderman

[www.youtube.com]

Thanks for posting. That's me with my back to the camera - I appear after 3 seconds in black Tee shirt with I-pad. Great day out in London and curry with you guys afterwards. I'm sure your gig in Amsterdam will be even better!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-15 01:23 by grzegorz67.

Date: August 17, 2017 11:48

[waterhole.nl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-17 12:06 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: August 17, 2017 11:59

DandelionPowderman

Knock'em dead Dandy!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 17, 2017 12:28

This show needs to be CANCELLED ...................

I can't be there, and if I can't be there ........ why the hell should anyone else be there ?

Not that I'm a bad loser or anything, but really ... it's an outrage !!!

grinning smiley hot smiley cool smiley >grinning smiley<

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: August 17, 2017 12:32

grinning smiley

Date: August 17, 2017 13:10

paulywaul
This show needs to be CANCELLED ...................

I can't be there, and if I can't be there ........ why the hell should anyone else be there ?

Not that I'm a bad loser or anything, but really ... it's an outrage !!!

grinning smiley hot smiley cool smiley >grinning smiley<

Come on now, don't be greedy spinning smiley sticking its tongue out You were at their debut show! (And so was I)grinning smiley

Date: August 17, 2017 13:17

Seriously, be prepared for something special this time winking smiley

Date: August 17, 2017 13:25

DandelionPowderman

Special Guest(s) grinning smiley ?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 17, 2017 13:40

Over aged Groupies ?????????

ROCKMAN

Date: August 17, 2017 15:35

DandelionPowderman

NOW you've done it .......... you need to CANCEL THIS SHOW IMMEDIATELY !!

I just KNOW I'm going to be cursing the fact that I can't be there for the rest of my natural life ......... curses and more curses !!

Date: August 17, 2017 15:38

grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman

Special Guest(s) grinning smiley ?

Sir Ron Wood .... THE most accessible and user-friendly Rolling Stone !!

Date: August 17, 2017 15:41

paulywaul
DandelionPowderman

NOW you've done it .......... you need to CANCEL THIS SHOW IMMEDIATELY !!

I just KNOW I'm going to be cursing the fact that I can't be there for the rest of my natural life ......... curses and more curses !!

I could go with a change of plans, though it would be much aggro. I'm at the Barca gig on the 27th and off work that whole week. Ah well, I saw their debut. Watching those 1st few tentative steps as they opened up with 'Stop Breaking Down' and rapidly grew in confidence and competence as the gig progressed was pure magic and at least the equal of any gig I saw last year by professional bands.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: August 17, 2017 17:19

Rockman

En bedankt hé .... confused smiley grinning smiley

Date: August 17, 2017 17:45

Rockman

Dammit man, have mercy! These orthopaedic bras are expensive and really hard to throw.

Date: August 17, 2017 17:51

Rockman

Nothing wrong with the more mature type of woman.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 3 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1929
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home