Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14
Re: RIP Anita Pallenberg
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: June 17, 2017 23:29

LongBeachArena72
MisterDDDD
LongBeachArena72
Bliss
I do not believe in speaking ill of the dead - they cannot defend themselves. But this idealisation of Anita Pallenberg is baffling. The damage she did to herself, her children, her partners, people in her orbit, and your beloved band the Rolling Stones has been very well documented for decades. Read Spanish Tony, Robert Greenfield, Barbara Charone, AE Hotchner, Victor Bockris et al and numerous news stories. The accounts of her behaviour, including her own recollections, show her to have been impulsive, capricious, destructive and apparently without a conscience or moral compass.

Agree, Bliss. It's a curious but not uncommon phenomenon. Another recent example was the hagiographic treatment given Muhammad Ali when he died. Ali was one of the most hated public figures in my lifetime. His stance against the Vietnam War in the mid-60's not only nearly ruined his career but brought down a hailstorm of criticism from nearly every side of the political spectrum. But, in death, after years of being the "cuddly" Ali with a terrible disease, he was almost universally hailed as a sweet ambassador to the world. Made him less interesting, imho, took the teeth out of what he stood for, devalued the radical causes that he fought for.

While I don't disagree with the "phenomenon",I have to strongly disagree with the Ali example. Ali's stance against the war was not only not criticised from "every spectrum", it was cheered by many of us at the time. Later in his life, and long before his death, most agreed he was of course right which only added value to the causes he fought for.

Also, a lot of us will grant grace to those afflicted with alcoholism, drug addiction etc., because of what we know of the disease. Brian Jones was perhaps a good example of the same phenom.

Yes, I cheered him, too. And, yes, he was revealed to be on the right side of history. What I meant by "every spectrum" was people of different political stripes. Dems and Reps (with exceptions of course) could nearly all agree that an uppity pacifist black man was a traitor to his country. This was not a minority opinion at the time.
My Dad is the same age as Ali and is pretty conservative politically. When he died last year, he said to me, "I didn't like him at the time, but looking back, he was absolutely the best boxer I ever saw."

He's also seen the Vietnam war for the folly it was, even though he was for it at the time (again, because of his politics). People change.

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: June 18, 2017 00:00

Cristiano Radtke
Anita Pallenberg: more rock’n’roll than the Stones

The actress, muse and lover of Brian Jones and Keith Richards was a remarkable woman who lived her life furiously

Will Hodgkinson
June 17 2017, 12:01am, The Times

Anita Pallenberg, who died this week aged 73
MANGOLD/CAMERA PRESS

For much of the Nineties, a remarkable-looking woman could be spotted at the more interesting music, art and fashion happenings in London. Deeply lined yet still beautiful, she was clearly free of plastic surgery or Botox, as if she weren’t going to inject anything into herself that didn’t come with a purpose more interesting than vanity.

I remember seeing her, in a leopardskin coat and oversized hat over blond hair, at an outdoor screening of Performance on Portobello Road in 1994. At about the same time she popped up at the Notting Hill Arts Club, looking like a much older version of Kate Moss, who she was with. A year later she held a screening of her home movies at the Horse Hospital in Russell Square, accompanied by a young musician called Joey Ducane, who turned out to be her boyfriend. It was, of course, Anita Pallenberg.

“One night I ended up playing pool with Anita and Joey in Soho and it was weird — she was really quiet,” says Teri Olins, a designer who became part of Pallenberg’s 1990s crowd. “Another time we went back to her flat in Chelsea and she made baked potatoes for everyone. She never said much, but she was always friendly. And she and Joey dressed identically — floppy hats, big coats.”

This is the key to understanding Pallenberg. She wasn’t just a lover to Brian Jones. She was more than just a partner and muse to Keith Richards, with whom she had three children — Marlon, now 47, Angela, 45, and a second son, Tara, who died of sudden infant death syndrome at ten weeks — and split from, after 12 years, in 1979. A part of her was Jones and Richards — or rather, a part of them was her. Sexy but androgynous, with a blend of the feminine and masculine that set the template for the rock chick, she was on an equal footing with any partner she had, Rolling Stone or not.

There is a Vogue shoot of Jones and Pallenberg from 1966 in which it is hard to tell where one ends and the other begins. Richards seemed tough, but Pallenberg seemed tougher. She was wilder, just as smart, and frankly more in the spirit of rock’n’roll than any of the people who sat down with a guitar and came out with the stuff.

“She almost single-handedly engineered a cultural revolution in London by bringing together the Stones and the jeunesse dorée,” says the singer Marianne Faithfull of her fellow member of the band’s inner circle. While Faithfull brought highborn sophistication to the Rolling Stones, Pallenberg bought European decadence. As Richards said of her: “She knew everything — and she could say it in five languages.”

Pallenberg with Mick Jagger in Performance in 1970
ALAMY

“Anita used to say that we (the two of us) are light years ahead of the Rolling Stones,” Faithfull wrote yesterday on her Facebook page. “Witty and probably true!” Pallenberg certainly had Zelig-like abilities to be in the right place at the right time. Born in Rome in 1944 to a German-Italian salesman and a German embassy secretary, she was 16 when, freshly expelled from boarding school, she fell in with the film directors Fellini, Pasolini and Visconti in Rome. Two years later she was hanging out with the Beats in New York before a stopover in Paris to meet Truffaut, Godard and other luminaries of the nouvelle vague, then in 1964 she returned to New York to become a part of Warhol’s Factory scene alongside her fellow European model in exile Nico. And then she met Brian Jones.

“He was OK at first,” said Pallenberg, who met Jones in 1965 while on a modelling assignment in Munich. “Brian would always ask me to do his hair and make-up. He loved dressing up and posing.”

With Jo and Ronnie Wood, Marianne Faithfull and Kate Moss in 1999
GETTY IMAGES

So did she — until Jones, a physically diminished but violent man in the process of losing the band he was formerly the leader of to Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, tried to beat her up. In 1967 the Stones planned a holiday in Morocco, but Jones became ill and was waylaid in Toulouse. By the time he caught up with the rest of the band in Marrakesh, where Jones dealt with his illness by self-prescribing LSD and hashish, Richards and Pallenberg were an item. “Amazing things can happen in the back of a Bentley,” Richards said of the burgeoning romance in the Stones documentary 25 x 5: The Continuing Adventures of the Rolling Stones. “And they did. Two kids later . . .”

As well as being, unlike so many of the wives and girlfriends of Sixties rock stars, too much her own person to put up with being used and abused, Pallenberg was also incredibly stylish. A pioneer of thrift-shop chic, in the late Nineties she served as inspiration and occasional contributor to Cheap Date, a magazine by the stylists Kira Jolliffe and Bay Garnett devoted to the joys of charity shopping.

Since the late Sixties her signature look of designer items combined with vintage and ethnic clothing has been copied endlessly. When the Stones were in Hollywood for the recording of Let It Bleed Pallenberg bought a job-lot of furs owned by Bette Davis. At a time when Barbara Hulanicki’s Biba label was leading a trend in Thirties Hollywood revivalism, Pallenberg actually had the original Thirties Hollywood clothes Biba was reviving.

Pallenberg with her son Marlon
GETTY IMAGES

In the early days at least it seemed that Richards might have bitten off more than he could chew by dating Pallenberg. In 1968, after playing an evil space queen a little too convincingly in Roger Vadim’s camp classic film Barbarella, Pallenberg shot Performance, the ultimate evocation of late hippy bohemianism. In Donald Cammell and Nic Roeg’s film Jagger plays a reclusive rock star living in a ménage à trois in a grimy but glamorous basement flat in Powis Square, Notting Hill, with characters played by Pallenberg and the French actress Michèle Breton. In real life, Pallenberg had been in a ménage à trois with Cammell and his wife, Deborah Dixon.

“Cammell [was] a twister and manipulator whose only real love in life was f***ing other people up,” wrote Richards, who claimed in his memoir, Life, that the director orchestrated an affair between Jagger and Pallenberg. Richards dealt with his misery by writing Gimme Shelter in the art dealer Robert Fraser’s Mayfair flat while Jagger and Pallenberg shared a bathtub in Performance, although ultimately, reasoning he had stolen Pallenberg from Jones, he was sanguine about the short-lived affair. “I thought, ‘If she’s going to be making a move with Mick, good luck to him,’ ” Richards wrote. “He can only take that one once. I’ve got to live with it. She probably nearly broke his back!”

With Keith Richards and their son Marlon in 1969
GETTY IMAGES

Pallenberg was in the thick of it during the Stones’ most creative period. She was at Olympic Studios in London providing the woo-woos for Sympathy for the Devil and, during the recording of the 1968 album Beggars Banquet, convincing Jagger and Richards not to use an earlier, inferior version of Stray Cat Blues. Exile on Main Street, one of the most gloriously messy rock’n’roll albums of all, was written and recorded for the most part with a mobile recording studio at Nellcôte, the mansion and former Nazi headquarters on the Côte d’Azur that Pallenberg and Richards rented from April 1971 to March 1972. Pallenberg served as gatekeeper against the myriad hangers-on desperate to enter the Stones’ orbit, although she had a soft spot for Gram Parsons, a country-rock artist who developed a friendship with Richards. She later cited Parsons as her favourite musician.

Meanwhile, Pallenberg drifted into heroin. In Britain at the end of the Sixties it was possible to register as a heroin addict and get the drug on the NHS, alongside the cocaine prescribed to counteract its effects. Richards says: “It was only when [the NHS prescriptions] stopped that you began to have a drug problem in the UK.”

Pallenberg, playing the Great Tyrant, with Jane Fonda in Barbarella
REX FEATURES

With two children, the couple held it together as best they could. Both were arrested in Canada in 1977, with Richards avoiding a jail sentence for heroin possession by agreeing to play a benefit concert for the blind. In 1979 Pallenberg’s 17-year-old lover, Scott Cantrell, shot himself while the two were in bed. “I didn’t feel anything,” she later said. “That’s one of the wonders of drugs and drink.”

At London Fashion Week in 2016
GETTY IMAGES

Pallenberg cleaned up, attended Alcoholics Anonymous and remained close to Richards, joining her children on at least one date of all of the Stones tours. Richards, who is reputed to have given Pallenberg financial support long after they split, posted a tribute on her death: “A most remarkable woman. Always in my heart.” He accompanied it with a photograph of her sitting on one of those Bette Davis furs. There will be commentators on hand to suggest she paid the price for all that sex, drugs and rock’n’roll, but to live a life like hers and keep going until the age of 73 (or possibly 75 — she kept her age vague) doesn’t sound too bad a trade-off.

“Before you know it,” she said, “it’s 3am and you’re 80 years old and you can’t remember what it was like to have 20-year-old thoughts or a 10-year-old heart.” She lived her life fast. And then she was gone.

[www.thetimes.co.uk]

Thank you for posting this Cristiano, you are one of the good people here cool smiley

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 18, 2017 01:03

GETTY IMAGES

The blond kid isn't Marlon

Date: June 18, 2017 01:13

NICOS
GETTY IMAGES

The blond kid isn't Marlon

Isn't it?

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: June 18, 2017 01:50

Isnt that Jake Weber?

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: June 18, 2017 03:47

Jake Weber was eight when his parents took him to visit Keith and Anita in France. He remembers that his father smuggled cocaine in his shirt as a wedding present for Mick, who gave Jake rides on his motorbike. Jake is now an actor, was in Medium with Patricia Arquette. Also in American Gothic. Lives in Hollywood, named his young son Waylon.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-18 03:57 by chatoyancy.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: June 18, 2017 03:57

chatoyancy
Jake Weber was eight when his parents took him to visit Keith and Anita in France. He remembers that his father smuggled something in his shirt. I think his mother died around that time. Jake is now an actor, was in NBC's Medium with Patricia Arquette, Rosanna's sister. Jake is also in American Gothic.
Holy shit, had no idea about Jake's early life.

I know him as an actor from the old HBO show Mind of the Married Man, and Zack Snyder's 2004 re-make of Dawn of the Dead...had no idea he had such a weird history with the Stones.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 18, 2017 14:21

So let's get this straight, HankM...

>>>"....you are one of the good people here.."

Who are you to judge others here? You demonise people who don't agree with your [one-sided] opinions?

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: June 18, 2017 15:22

Anybody know, when the funeral is?

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 18, 2017 16:10

Bliss

Who are you to judge others here? You demonise people who don't agree with your [one-sided] opinions?

He/she is, like all of us, "His / Her Own (Wo-)Man" -

which makes him / her perfectly entitled to consider just about ànything really either "good" or "bad" Bliss, imo...

Regardless of the beef the two of you might have had (which I'm guessing from the neck hairs in your post standing straight): that really is nothing to get worked up about.

It's just an opinion; and, in fact, ALL opinions are "[one-sided]" (almost per definition)...

And this place is 'just' a forum;
that's where people gather, to ventilate opinions.

No harm in that.
Nothing to get worked up about.

I don't know HankM, and I don't remember any of his previous posts in particular;
but then again, I'm not defending HankM here -
just his right o consider Christiano "a good guy". (And, let's face it: who would want to argue with thàt ?!)

Just don't "judge" and "demonize" yourself here, I'd say.

This Sunday is way to good for that.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 18, 2017 17:04

RoughJusticeOnYa
Bliss

He/she is, like all of us, "His / Her Own (Wo-)Man" -

which makes him / her perfectly entitled to consider just about ànything really either "good" or "bad" Bliss, imo...

Regardless of the beef the two of you might have had (which I'm guessing from the neck hairs in your post standing straight): that really is nothing to get worked up about.

It's just an opinion; and, in fact, ALL opinions are "[one-sided]" (almost per definition)...

And this place is 'just' a forum;
that's where people gather, to ventilate opinions.

No harm in that.
Nothing to get worked up about.

I don't know HankM, and I don't remember any of his previous posts in particular;
but then again, I'm not defending HankM here -
just his right o consider Christiano "a good guy". (And, let's face it: who would want to argue with thàt ?!)

Just don't "judge" and "demonize" yourself here, I'd say.

This Sunday is way to good for that.

I just realised I got involved in this 'off-topic' discussion in a thread that is to be considered the "In Memorian Anita Pallenberg" thread -
so I won't react to any of the following comments on HankM's, Bliss's and/or my previous post.

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: June 18, 2017 21:54

If a guy lives on the wild side, it's cool. If it's a girl, she´ll get judged for it. Luckily Anita Pallenberg never seemed to care what other people thought of her. She must have been an extremely strong woman, living next to Keith for so many years. And even in her later years, she always had a strong sense of humour and wit. She's one of those rare women (or men) who lived their own life. Inspiring. I earlier said R.I.P, but I am not even sure she'd want to rest in peace, she might get bored. Then again, in her later years she seemed to have calmed down a bit, picked up gardening. But I am sure even that she did with intensity. I don't believe in a life after death, but she sure had a fully lived life before death.

Date: June 18, 2017 23:09

matxil
If a guy lives on the wild side, it's cool. If it's a girl, she´ll get judged for it. Luckily Anita Pallenberg never seemed to care what other people thought of her. She must have been an extremely strong woman, living next to Keith for so many years. And even in her later years, she always had a strong sense of humour and wit. She's one of those rare women (or men) who lived their own life. Inspiring. I earlier said R.I.P, but I am not even sure she'd want to rest in peace, she might get bored. Then again, in her later years she seemed to have calmed down a bit, picked up gardening. But I am sure even that she did with intensity. I don't believe in a life after death, but she sure had a fully lived life before death.

That is very well said maxtil, very well said indeed. thumbs up

Date: June 19, 2017 01:13

RoughJusticeOnYa
... wise words...
cool smiley

--------

Sending condolenceful strengthful thoughts and positive vibes to Anitas family friends and loved ones

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: June 19, 2017 15:05

...kind of odd that Jagger hasn't made any public statement whatsoever....no?

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: June 19, 2017 15:22

Rip This
...kind of odd that Jagger hasn't made any public statement whatsoever....no?

No,it's not odd.
It's respectful.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: June 19, 2017 18:20

I was a friend of Anita's in the "old days."
We kept in touch periodically in later years.
She loved her children and they loved her.

She also became a fine gardener often showing
up at her little garden patch in Chelsea. I
will always remember her happy smile as she
watered her garden. Relaxed and happy.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: June 19, 2017 22:00

Does anyone know where she was buried?

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: June 20, 2017 16:01

Bliss
I do not believe in speaking ill of the dead - they cannot defend themselves. But this idealisation of Anita Pallenberg is baffling. The damage she did to herself, her children, her partners, people in her orbit, and your beloved band the Rolling Stones has been very well documented for decades. Read Spanish Tony, Robert Greenfield, Barbara Charone, AE Hotchner, Victor Bockris et al and numerous news stories. The accounts of her behaviour, including her own recollections, show her to have been impulsive, capricious, destructive and apparently without a conscience or moral compass.

If you want to praise Anita, give her credit where it is due. As Keith's muse, the Stones' best output was likely due to her presence and her influence. Her presence in Performance made that film powerful and enduring. And she deserves enormous respect for having so completely turned her life around after what was apparently 30 years of heavy drug addiction and alcoholism. Completing a four year degree at an advanced age at one of Britain's most prestigious and demanding art schools is impressive. And as I said earlier, she conquered her demons and for the last 15 or so years of her life, she enjoyed warm relations with her family and a large circle of friends.

Not to mention all the Black Magic stories from Tony's book.
One in particular involved her taking blood from a dying person at a road accident to use for a spell. Apparently this guy died as a result of the spell. We are talking strong stuff here.
Personally i took Sanchez book with a pinch of salt, but the fact that Anita never spilled the beans on Keith shows that they will take their secret truths to the grave with them. Perhaps its for the better, i love Keith and i don't really want to believe that he is evil.
If this post is offensive please delete it and please don't add a comment onto it so it can't be deleted. Its just that there has never been a time or a place to discus this side of Keith's life. He must also be responsible for so many people becoming hooked on drink and drugs. I know he recently says don't try this at home in a playful way but its a serious subject. I maybe become an alcoholic partly because of being so impression-ed by Keith and his drinking.
As i say i love the man and his music and i stick up for him on here and defend him as much as possible but its about time he grew up about things. Keith gets away with the drugging and drinking but not many of us are Keith, we are not built like him or have his mental strength.

Sorry to be negative and no disrespect to Anita, i'm sure she is a lovely person who just went through a confusing time with the Stones. She has in many ways been a victim from hanging out with the Stones in a similar way to a few of Mick's women.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 20, 2017 16:43

I maybe become an alcoholic partly because of being so impression-ed by Keith and his drinking.

@stone4ever, I have to take issue with this statement of yours - no one ever becomes an alcoholic because of the influence of someone else. You may have started drinking partly to emulate Keith, but he is not to blame for that and certainly not responsible for your struggles with alcohol.

BTW, I think Keith is well aware of how incredibly lucky he is to have survived. He also had the good sense to pick a partner who provided him with the support and stability he needed.

Lastly, I don't think Anita would agree that she was a victim. From everything I read about her over the years, she seemed to be very much her own person, capable of making her own decisions - for good and bad. As for Mick's women, he seems to be drawn to strong women. Certainly Marianne and L'Wren were vulnerable, L'Wren tragically so. But they also were able to accomplish a great deal on their own, same with Jerry and Melanie H.

Date: June 20, 2017 18:11

Well let's not lay blame at anyone, correct, but my god how does Keith glamorise drugging, drinking, and smoking to such an extent without having some sence of guilt attached to it. He stopped drinking for many years off and on but doesn't like that side of his image to come to the surface very often. Like Keef, it's a miracle I got away with drinking to the extent I did, but I certainly don't encourage anyone to do as I did. Keith would go up even further in my estimation if he excepted that he has turned people onto drink and drugs. He never will unfortunately. That's keef.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 20, 2017 18:52

matxil
If a guy lives on the wild side, it's cool. If it's a girl, she´ll get judged for it. She's one of those rare women (or men) who lived their own life. Inspiring.

I don't think you can compare her to a truly inspiring woman like Alexandra David-Néel. Anita met the right people (66-67) then she went down the gutter like most junkies do. 20 or 25 years of hard drugs are lost years, no matter what the addict might say.
In a way Anita was a relic of a bygone era, an era that, alas, made so many casualties.

Date: June 20, 2017 18:59

dcba
matxil
If a guy lives on the wild side, it's cool. If it's a girl, she´ll get judged for it. She's one of those rare women (or men) who lived their own life. Inspiring.

I don't think you can compare her to a truly inspiring woman like Alexandra David-Néel. Anita met the right people (66-67) then she went down the gutter like most junkies do. 20 or 25 years of hard drugs are lost years, no matter what the addict might say.
In a way Anita was a relic of a bygone era, an era that, alas, made so many casualties.

Also the poor bitch on heroin on the streets doesn't get to get Keiths riches to help her from homelessness or death. These celebrity junkies have the glamour attached because they have their millions to help. No rehab clinics for millions of poor people. They usually die within a few years.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: June 20, 2017 22:41

stone4ever
dcba
matxil

Also the poor bitch on heroin on the streets doesn't get to get Keiths riches to help her from homelessness or death. These celebrity junkies have the glamour attached because they have their millions to help. No rehab clinics for millions of poor people. They usually die within a few years.

Though Marianne would have us believe she 'lived on the streets' (of Soho, London) for a couple of years. Then had rehab via the UK's Health Service.
Maybe Mick offered help but she refused (?pride).
Whereas the less independent (in the financial sense)Anita stopped working and had her lifestyle (straight and not straight) funded by her ex boyfriend.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 21, 2017 00:12

dcba
matxil

I recall a quote from Mick's brother Chris, discussing Mick. He said, unlike many musicians who went off the rails after they became successful, Mick always knew how he would handle success. When you consider all the artists, actors and musicians who either died or whose lives were ruined by drinking or drugs after being in that milieu for awhile and particularly if they became famous, there is a lot of truth in that. Keith himself has been quoted as saying that he became a heroin addict to cocoon himself from fame. Anita was in that world and Keith's income allowed her to indulge a major drug habit for decades, with no responsibility for any aspect of her life. Had she not become involved with Brian and the RS, her life may have been less destructive. This too may be a reason why Keith supported her financially til she died.

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: June 21, 2017 00:27

The judgmental attitudes about drug and alcohol use on a forum dedicated to the Rolling Stones are off-key to me. Though they became a powerful corporation, the Stones began as bohemian artists. Not only have bohemian artists gotten high for time immemorial, but part of the allure of the artistic life is irresponsibility (which also often includes narcissism and ruthlessness). The Rolling Stones have always been questionable role models, though role models they have been.

Should we bitch about Carrie Fisher now?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 21, 2017 00:39

TeddyB1018
The judgmental attitudes about drug and alcohol use on a forum dedicated to the Rolling Stones are off-key to me. Though they became a powerful corporation, the Stones began as bohemian artists. Not only have bohemian artists gotten high for time immemorial, but part of the allure of the artistic life is irresponsibility (which also often includes narcissism and ruthlessness). The Rolling Stones have always been questionable role models, though role models they have been.

Amen, Teddy.

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: June 21, 2017 00:43

latebloomer
TeddyB1018

Amen, Teddy.

Thanks, LB.

Though I must issue one caveat: Scott Cantrell. I don't know what really happened there. On the other hand, Don Henley for one is still out there making money, as was even Jerry Lee Lewis. But we still listen to Leadbelly.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: June 21, 2017 00:43

The Stones are musicians.
Bohemians, also ... rebels, whatever, that goes with the brand, but the music is the heart of what they are.
Being a drug addict doesn't have to go with that. There is nothing judgmental about wishing for an addict's sake that he gets healthy.
Anita did, and good for her. Her recovery is something to celebrate, not those lost years. Probably a few of them were fun, and as a teenager I thought it sounded romantic and crazy, but her life after Nellcotte sounds like a nightmare. Glad she found peace at the end.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1690
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home