Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Lucky Dip Ticket Questions
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 1, 2017 00:42

schwonek
leteyer
I have done LD twice, one in Dusseldorf was my worst ever sitting and the other was pretty bad but I manage to get to the FOS...I have LD for Paris 3.

My LD for Düsseldorf were excellent seats. Awesome! (Although they fu***d up Brown Sugar). Now I got LD for Paris 3 as well and an airport hotel for 48 Euros and a flight for 80 which takes me back to work the next morning. That way I get to see the first and last show of the (last) tour (ever).

You might want to check transport options back to the airport after the show as I think they stop at some point late at night and it's an expensive cab ride.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 1, 2017 00:46

Nate
schwonek
leteyer
I have done LD twice, one in Dusseldorf was my worst ever sitting and the other was pretty bad but I manage to get to the FOS...I have LD for Paris 3.

My LD for Düsseldorf were excellent seats. Awesome! (Although they fu***d up Brown Sugar). Now I got LD for Paris 3 as well and an airport hotel for 48 Euros and a flight for 80 which takes me back to work the next morning. That way I get to see the first and last show of the (last) tour (ever).

You might want to check transport options back to the airport after the show as I think they stop at some point late at night and it's an expensive cab ride.

Nate thumbs up

I'm pretty sure the buses run all night though probably not all routes. Good point though.

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: August 4, 2017 16:08

Is there a way to reliably transfer LDs to one's relatives for example? Point is that due to an accident I will hardly be able to go the show, but my daughter wants to. So anyone out there having experience in this?

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 4, 2017 20:36

eismann
Is there a way to reliably transfer LDs to one's relatives for example? Point is that due to an accident I will hardly be able to go the show, but my daughter wants to. So anyone out there having experience in this?

The best way might be to find someone of your gender to go there with her. This person should act like you, i.e. have your credit card and confirmation email with him/her. Most likely nobody will ask for a photo id if the credit card, the confirmation email and the gender of the person presenting the credit card match.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1915
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home