Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

IORR Signature policy
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 17, 2017 21:18

Please note the IORR Signature policy, as specified in the Help and Policy pages, see link at the top of the forum pages:

[iorr.org]

Signature

You may have a signature connected to your user profile. Please use a small and non-dominating signature. Graphics are accepted if they are small i.e. smaller than what you write, not dominating. No animations accepted, and please no offending graphics. The signature should NOT contain any messages or campaigns. It is basically there to show your name or other similar information about yourself.

Explanation

Please do not add set lists, tour dates, photos or other messages to your signature. If all the tens of thousand of IORR members posting on IORR do use "talking" signatures with such messages and banners then it will be hard to differentiate text i.e. what you write from what is just the repeating signature. In short, a complicated signature is spam in daily communication. Keep it simple. Thank you.

Current signatures

There may be old signatures that are slightly larger than what you write, or not 100% in line with the above policy. Then no worries. Everything that has been that way for a long time is fine. It is sort of historical. As for new signatures please follow the defined rules. These rules are not available for discussion, sorry.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 21:22 by bv.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2081
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home