Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 27
Re: Sticky Fingers Live At The Fonda to be released on DVD/Blu Ray
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 21, 2017 15:59

kovach
Wonder why they didn't use the artwork used for the download-only audio from a while back like they did with the other "from the vault" releases (which was basically the Sticky Fingers album cover with Live also stamped on it)?

Also we know there will probably be overdubs, how about putting the songs in the order of the original album?? Maybe as an optional 2nd disc?

Why do you think think there will be overdubs? There weren't any on the download version.

I would prefer the complete concert in the concert running order.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 21, 2017 16:16

Irix
boogaloojef

From Amazon.uk

[www.Amazon.co.uk]

A bit weird innit? Something from 2015 is in the From The Vault series?

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: July 21, 2017 16:18

kovach
Wonder why they didn't use the artwork used for the download-only audio from a while back like they did with the other "from the vault" releases (which was basically the Sticky Fingers album cover with Live also stamped on it)?

Also we know there will probably be overdubs, how about putting the songs in the order of the original album?? Maybe as an optional 2nd disc?

I believe if they include the complete show, it will take 2 discs.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 21, 2017 16:24

Rollin92
They've pretty much gone through pains to ensure that Bill is not on the cover of any of the vaults releases, yet they release this one with Darryl prominently on the cover eye rolling smiley

But he is in some of the photos!

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: July 21, 2017 17:29

hockenheim95
kovach

Why do you think think there will be overdubs? There weren't any on the download version.

I do not think there is any Rolling Stones live album where they have not used overdubs! They did it on get yer ya ya's out, and I'm convinced that it's right so, it's hate to hear infinitely a clear mistake that happens when you play live.

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: July 21, 2017 18:38

Not sure if this has been posted yet, looks like an official preview from November of last year...
video: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-21 18:39 by erbissell.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 21, 2017 18:57

erbissell
Not sure if this has been posted yet, looks like an official preview from November of last year...
video: [www.youtube.com]

It's a repost from the official Stones video when the download version of Sticky Fingers Live was released: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 21, 2017 19:23

GasLightStreet
Irix
boogaloojef

From Amazon.uk

[www.Amazon.co.uk]

Yeah, thought the download artwork shown when released to iTunes was better:

Date: July 21, 2017 20:45

Testify
hockenheim95
kovach

I do not think there is any Rolling Stones live album where they have not used overdubs! They did it on get yer ya ya's out, and I'm convinced that it's right so, it's hate to hear infinitely a clear mistake that happens when you play live.

SAL didn't have overdubs.

Date: July 21, 2017 20:49

According to this thread on Steve Hoffman's forum, the vinyl/dvd edition is up at Bull Moose for $49. I tried to check it on their website but it's not working, though.

Date: July 21, 2017 21:10

Cristiano Radtke
According to this thread on Steve Hoffman's forum, the vinyl/dvd edition is up at Bull Moose for $49. I tried to check it on their website but it's not working, though.

thumbs up

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: July 21, 2017 21:11

Looking forward to this. But prefer the online artwork I must confess

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: July 21, 2017 21:25

Cristiano Radtke

Bull Moose: "Pre-order - should ship within 48 hours of 09/29/2017"

Dat's de fact, Jack!

Date: July 21, 2017 21:34

mosthigh
Cristiano Radtke

Bull Moose: "Pre-order - should ship within 48 hours of 09/29/2017"

Dat's de fact, Jack!

Thank you! thumbs up

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: July 21, 2017 23:29

The online artwork... do you mean the female Sticky Fingers buttock cheek? Cute jeans? But definitely the girl version. That is cool cool smiley

I want the extra songs!

Date: July 21, 2017 23:30

Oh and thank you for those excellent pictures of Bill Wyman.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 21, 2017 23:33

35love
The online artwork... do you mean the female Sticky Fingers buttock cheek? Cute jeans? But definitely the girl version. That is cool cool smiley

I want the extra songs!

Was referring to this one, but I'm curious now which one you're talking about!

Date: July 22, 2017 00:02

LMAO! Oh no... uh wait a minute, this is just like the
Zipcode 2015 'Sticky Fingers' USA shows
where on the large screens amongst Andy Warhol creations flashing
was a picture of a large naked all the way naked penis.
I'm serious. Subliminal kinky Stones video dudes.
I surrender.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: July 22, 2017 00:12

35love

I want the extra songs!

Here's the front of what I think you're referring to. The back might get me in trouble here.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: July 22, 2017 01:25

kovach
GasLightStreet
Irix
boogaloojef

From Amazon.uk

[www.Amazon.co.uk]

Yeah, thought the download artwork shown when released to iTunes was better:

It's the MUSIC that counts!!!

STICKY FINGERS LIVE DVD 2015 thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-22 01:27 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: July 22, 2017 02:07

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-22 10:18 by HankM.

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: July 22, 2017 03:24

[www.sympathyforthedevils.com]

Today's bonus announcement: the Fonda Theater of 2015, it is for very soon ... E n video and audio ... And complete!

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: July 22, 2017 03:57

DandelionPowderman
Testify
hockenheim95
kovach

Instead, it has a "friendly" mix... However, nothing could rescue Keith's Sympathy solo. Maybe mixing Ronnie a lot louder in the left channel.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 22, 2017 04:40

35love
The online artwork... the female Sticky Fingers buttock cheek? Cute jeans?

Date: July 22, 2017 07:36

You know what, I completely lost my mind earlier. For real, sorry, and I need to practice quiet time.

Looking forward to more Fonda release, extra special I saw them in San Diego right after, love the iTunes release, 'CYHMK' I have played over/ over. xxoo

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: July 22, 2017 08:17

I got the blues just super. A treasure Herr.For me anyway.

Date: July 22, 2017 08:26

retired_dog
DandelionPowderman
Testify
hockenheim95
kovach

Instead, it has a "friendly" mix... However, nothing could rescue Keith's Sympathy solo. Maybe mixing Ronnie a lot louder in the left channel.

They reached their nadir, musically speaking, imo.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 22, 2017 11:07

DandelionPowderman
retired_dog
DandelionPowderman
Testify
hockenheim95
kovach

Hyde Park and Cuba doesn't have any overdubs too. They only "repaired" the major faults like the infamous SMU intro and the Out of Control Solo. But they didn't mess with it like on The Biggest Bang where they had entirely new guitars and vocals on some songs.

All from the vault releases were nearly overdub-free. Only on the Hampton release they had some vocal overdubs on Miss You and Time is on my Side.

Date: July 22, 2017 11:16

hockenheim95
DandelionPowderman
retired_dog
DandelionPowderman
Testify
hockenheim95
kovach

Hyde Park and Cuba doesn't have any overdubs too. They only "repaired" the major faults like the infamous SMU intro and the Out of Control Solo. But they didn't mess with it like on The Biggest Bang where they had entirely new guitars and vocals on some songs.

All from the vault releases were nearly overdub-free. Only on the Hampton release they had some vocal overdubs on Miss You and Time is on my Side.

And three (or four) guitars on LSTNT smiling smiley

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: July 22, 2017 12:11

kovach

You can easily do it by yourself as a copy, that's all, use a double cd box and you won't loose space on your shelves. smoking smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1073
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home