Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Your favorite and least favorite ticket for RS concert
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:25

I sat ON the edge of the stage for the ENTIRE LICKS show at The Enmore in Sydney. AMAZING experience. My brotherinlaw was with me, keeping me up! Security had pulled me down after Jet's set, during interval. Lights went down as the Stones prepared to Ramble onto the stage, and up I got again....

Never to be repeated...though I was front row in Adelaide in 2014, TOO close if possible, I DID not get to see/smell any of the fireworks! I left muttering to the wife that The Stones short changed me by not having fireworks and people on the bridge back to the city showed me, on their iphones, pictures of the fireworks!!! Bugga...too close! NOT REALLY TOO CLOSE...... ;-)

Rod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 11:30 by bitusa2012.

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: May 13, 2017 02:14

Spud
HankM
My favorite Stones concert ticket is the one
which I have in my pocket for a show tonight at a venue close by where I can go home afterwards and sleep in my own bed.

My least favorite Stones concert ticket is the one
which they didn't put on sale because they were not on tour.

That rings a bell with me too Hank smiling smiley

They played the Stadium close to me three times in the 1990s & 2000s ...but it's now sadly closed down ...so it's back on the train to London for me.sad smiley

Yeah Spud, of the 30-40 Stones shows I have been to in person only 4 of them were close enough for us to go home afterwards. It had been a lot of work, but I do not regret any of it. Every show I have been to has been really great and that is from a variety of viewing locations. I guess there have been some dud shows over the years but I am lucky to have never seen one.

Hopefully they play London for you. I wont be at any of these shows, they are too far away, but I hope to see some periscopes from them.... and if I am lucky enough to see some good scopes that will be my favorite ticket that night day.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 13, 2017 04:08

HankM
I hope to see some periscopes from them...

I'll be there virtually with ya Hank!
We're bound to have great seats (on the couch), and it won't be too far to get home - blink your eyes once when shows over and voila! smileys with beer

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: May 13, 2017 07:41

Hairball
HankM
I hope to see some periscopes from them...

I'll be there virtually with ya Hank!
We're bound to have great seats (on the couch), and it won't be too far to get home - blink your eyes once when shows over and voila! smileys with beer

It can be a lot of fun rocking here scoping out to live Stones...
It is not for everyone, but the good people here get it good...
I have had many hours of fun doing it smileys with beer see ya here Hairball...
and maybe Elon Musk will finally have that "buy and send drinks over the internet thing" he promised working by then"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1525
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home