Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 22
Re: OT: Roger Waters presale
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 29, 2020 19:11

DEmerson
mlb code: DIAMOND

Just got good Loge for Boston (it's in the Round) for less than I feared - $165 each including the fees. Floor seats and closer to center Loge though looked to be $250 PLUS fees.

thanks! the MLB thing is kind of weird since the tour is all arenas but what the hey. 50 minutes until west coast sales start.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 29, 2020 19:18

Beat me to it - DIAMOND it is - waiting for Vegas and L.A. to go on sale in 45 minutes.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!eye popping smileysmiling smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 29, 2020 20:15

Got NY, SF and Sacramento. All about the same spot. That was easy.

Date: January 29, 2020 20:34

i got decent upper level tickets for tacoma & didn't bust the bank to do it. the presale thing worked well. thanks for the code hairball & DEmerson!

Date: January 29, 2020 21:18

Vegas and L.A. taken care of - now looking at SF. thumbs up

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 29, 2020 22:29

crholmstrom
DEmerson
mlb code: DIAMOND

Just got good Loge for Boston (it's in the Round) for less than I feared - $165 each including the fees. Floor seats and closer to center Loge though looked to be $250 PLUS fees.

thanks! the MLB thing is kind of weird since the tour is all arenas but what the hey. 50 minutes until west coast sales start.

Thanks so much to you and others for posting presale codes. Just bought 2 tix for Vancouver, upper bowl, $100 Cdn each so about $80 US. Will give me a good view of the overall stage/screens.

Date: January 29, 2020 22:33

Hairball

See you in SF

Date: January 29, 2020 22:34

daspyknows
Hairball

See you in SF

I'm in. thumbs up

Date: January 31, 2020 03:21

Second night added at MSG Aug. 6th > THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Hoping for second show at Staples Center - he played three shows there last tour!

EDIT: Within minutes of the above post, second Staples Center show announced for Sept. 11! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-31 03:34 by Hairball.

Date: January 31, 2020 11:34

full on tv advertising blitz happening in seattle for the tour. anticipate a sold out show. roger seems to like the pacific northwest with many memorable shows between seattle, portland & vancouver. on the "in the flesh tour" in 2000 he released the show from portland & at the gorge in washington had his jet come roaring over the columbia river gorge behind the stage at low altitude, timed perfectly to start the show. i had some friends that had taken some naughty drugs & they were forever changed after that experience, haha.

Date: January 31, 2020 21:50

Got tixs for Raleigh, NC. The MLB code worked.
Got them for $95. Today the same seats on TM "regular price" $125. Bunch of thieves.

Since this is an in the round stage setup I'm about three rows off the floor in a corner. Should be able to see the stage from three directions.

Enjoy.

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Date: January 31, 2020 22:52

In for Staples show #2 now when tix went on sale at 10:00 this morning.
Looking at it again, and map is up to pick and choose - seems some "flex pricing" is happening as various "standard" priced tickets are listed at over $400 (not Platinum) whereas this morning the highest standard prices were at $250.
What a scam.......................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-31 22:52 by Hairball.

Date: January 31, 2020 23:29

Hairball
Looking at it again, and map is up to pick and choose - seems some "flex pricing" is happening as various "standard" priced tickets are listed at over $400 (not Platinum) whereas this morning the highest standard prices were at $250.

you my friend are hardcore! i mean that in the best possible way. shaping up to be a good summer musically & (at least in my area) the wineries & venues like that haven't announced any shows yet. i am hoping that we get some ac/dc, crowded house & nick cave soon. i'm seriously thinking about doing a road trip to portland in april to see the flaming lips do "the soft bulletin" with a symphony. depends on how some medical stuff turns out. keep rocking! smoking smiley

Date: January 31, 2020 23:59

crholmstrom
Hairball

you my friend are hardcore! i mean that in the best possible way. shaping up to be a good summer musically & (at least in my area) the wineries & venues like that haven't announced any shows yet. i am hoping that we get some ac/dc, crowded house & nick cave soon. i'm seriously thinking about doing a road trip to portland in april to see the flaming lips do "the soft bulletin" with a symphony. depends on how some medical stuff turns out. keep rocking! smoking smiley

Paid $250 this morning, and now seats right next to me are listed at double that and at "standard price"....thieves.

Gonna be a great summer for sure- Stones, Roger Waters, Nick Mason, and Steely Dan/Steve Winwood at the Hollywood Bowl.
Still have a couple shows to attend before summer even starts - ZZ Top and then Supergrass right around the corner.

Date: February 1, 2020 00:18

Hairball
crholmstrom
Hairball

Paid $250 this morning, and now seats right next to me are listed at double that and at "standard price"....thieves.

Gonna be a great summer for sure- Stones, Roger Waters, Nick Mason, and Steely Dan/Steve Winwood at the Hollywood Bowl.
Still have a couple shows to attend before summer even starts - ZZ Top and then Supergrass right around the corner.

Major games with pricing. I got NY2. Prime seats just beyond end of catwalk. Passed on a seat for SF. Dead center first row after catwalk but passed on it since I was already set and don't want extras. In for 4 now and when SF 2 happens I will make it 5. That will be enough.

Date: February 1, 2020 00:32

daspyknows
Hairball
crholmstrom
Hairball

Major games with pricing. I got NY2. Prime seats just beyond end of catwalk. Passed on a seat for SF. Dead center first row after catwalk but passed on it since I was already set and don't want extras. In for 4 now and when SF 2 happens I will make it 5. That will be enough.

SF 2.....haha might have to pass (depending on the date)- already in for Vegas, Staples 1 and 2, and SF 1.
Pulled a section Flr 1 row 1 seat 1 this morning right when sales started - tempting but wanted a bit further back from the stage. Rest of the shows all lower loge just off floor.

Date: February 1, 2020 01:36

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
crholmstrom
Hairball

SF 2.....haha might have to pass (depending on the date)- already in for Vegas, Staples 1 and 2, and SF 1.
Pulled a section Flr 1 row 1 seat 1 this morning right when sales started - tempting but wanted a bit further back from the stage. Rest of the shows all lower loge just off floor.

I can't not go to SF2. Will be in NY so no reason to not do both. Have to do Sacramento because doing a recording project with Senecastj so will be 5 when SF2 is a go.

Date: February 25, 2020 06:59

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
crholmstrom
Hairball

I can't not go to SF2. Will be in NY so no reason to not do both. Have to do Sacramento because doing a recording project with Senecastj so will be 5 when SF2 is a go.

SF 2 added for Sept 26, along with additional shows added in Philly and Toronto.

Date: February 25, 2020 17:57

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
crholmstrom
Hairball

SF 2 added for Sept 26, along with additional shows added in Philly and Toronto.

Saturday night, guess I have to go.

Date: March 27, 2020 20:00

It was inevitable.....

A note from Roger:

THE BAD NEWS: I’ve had to postpone my THIS IS NOT A DRILL tour until next year. Bummer, but if it saves one life, it’s worth it.

Ticketholders are advised to hold onto their original tickets and await further information.

Date: March 27, 2020 22:40

Hairball
It was inevitable.....

A note from Roger:

THE BAD NEWS: I’ve had to postpone my THIS IS NOT A DRILL tour until next year. Bummer, but if it saves one life, it’s worth it.

Ticketholders are advised to hold onto their original tickets and await further information.

Ya, you know he's getting up there & lives on Long Island. In phenomenal shape for his age though. Still surly!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 27, 2020 22:45

"Bummer", huh...not exactly a very appropriate term is it in light of the dreadful circumstances ?! It's not like he's going to go bankrupt because of that either. You'd expect something a little bit "deeper" for such a "thinker" !!!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 27, 2020 23:13

gotdablouse
"Bummer", huh...not exactly a very appropriate term is it in light of the dreadful circumstances ?! It's not like he's going to go bankrupt because of that either. You'd expect something a little bit "deeper" for such a "thinker" !!!

whole announcement from website:

March 27, 2020
A note from Roger:

THE GOOD NEWS!!!! A federal Judge in Washington DC ruled on March 25, 2020 that Trump’s Dakota Access Pipeline Executive order was ILLEGAL and demands an E.I.S (Environmental Impact Statement). This is a huge victory for the STANDING ROCK SIOUX TRIBES. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! Love R.

Re: OT: Roger Waters stuff
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: March 27, 2020 23:24

So now I'll be holding these tickets for at least another year. I think I'd rather just get a refund.

Date: March 28, 2020 00:27

Just did an online chat with Ticketmaster for my SanFran ticket - not what I was hoping to hear.

"At this time, the Event Provider is not allowing refunds unless the event is canceled.
If you are not able to attend, you still may have the opportunity to try and resell your ticket
or transfer it to someone else.Things could change in the near future in regards to refunds on
rescheduled events, all you can do in the mean time is wait for those event updates via email".

A couple of other of my tix tix for different cities were bought via AXS and I'm assuming the same thing....

Date: March 28, 2020 00:43

I'm fine sitting on them but I only bought 1 show at home & they were on the lower end (not quite the lowest) of the price spectrum.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: March 28, 2020 02:08

Hairball
Just did an online chat with Ticketmaster for my SanFran ticket - not what I was hoping to hear.

"At this time, the Event Provider is not allowing refunds unless the event is canceled.
If you are not able to attend, you still may have the opportunity to try and resell your ticket
or transfer it to someone else.Things could change in the near future in regards to refunds on
rescheduled events, all you can do in the mean time is wait for those event updates via email".

A couple of other of my tix tix for different cities were bought via AXS and I'm assuming the same thing....

We can see where it goes but I would probably just call your credit card company at a certain point to try and refute the charge. I've done it in the past and its worked. I have tickets to a show in London in May, cause I was going to London in May. Both of those will probably be postponed, and I'm not sure I'll be able to make the makeup date. I'm absolutely planning to call once it gets closer and say "you can't possibly expect that I'm going to plan my new trip around the new concert date. I'm on a different continent, you're going to need to refund me the money due to extenuating circumstances." You won't be the only one making the call and again, if they stress no, I'll just call my credit card company. At a certain point they'll either have to change the policy or accept that a lot of people will do that exact same workaround.

Having said all of that, I also wouldn't be opposed to just a voucher of that ticket amount to my Ticketmaster account because obviously I'll end up using it at some point. So either a full refund or a voucher that lasts like 5 years giving me multiple opportunities to use it is fine with me, and shouldn't be hard for them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-28 02:09 by RollingFreak.

Date: March 28, 2020 03:15

I'm in no desperate need nor in a hurry for a refund, but would have liked to have been given the option as the Stones have done with their postponed shows.
Still early and things can change as far as that option goes (took a while for the Stones to offer it), but would be happy to see the rescheduled shows if and when they are rescheduled - even if they are a year from now.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: March 28, 2020 03:40

call your tour "This is not a drill" and see where that leaves you

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: March 28, 2020 19:03

Hairball
I'm in no desperate need nor in a hurry for a refund, but would have liked to have been given the option as the Stones have done with their postponed shows.
Still early and things can change as far as that option goes (took a while for the Stones to offer it), but would be happy to see the rescheduled shows if and when they are rescheduled - even if they are a year from now.

Still waiting on my refund for Stones tickets

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 22

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1974
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home