Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 22
OT: Roger Waters stuff
Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:12

1. A fifty plus American tour this summer
2. A new album, June 2017 release

Mr. Waters is 73 years old.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-01 17:25 by bv.

Re: OT: Roger Waters 2017
Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: May 11, 2017 10:01

Its kind of amazing the energy Roger still must have. Then again, this new tour seems to me also a response to David Gilmours fantastic Tour during the last two years.

I'll catch both Boston shows during my very first trip from Europe to the US, already now looking forward to it!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 11, 2017 10:13

calipachangero
Its kind of amazing the energy Roger still must have. Then again, this new tour seems to me also a response to David Gilmours fantastic Tour during the last two years.

I'll catch both Boston shows during my very first trip from Europe to the US, already now looking forward to it!

David Gilmours recent tour might have been a response to Roger Waters fantastic tour of The Wall a few years ago which started in 2010 in arenas and ran through 2013 in stadiums all around the world.

"As of 2013, the tour holds the record for being the highest-grossing tour for a solo musician, surpassing the previous record holder, Madonna".

The Wall Live (2010–13)

Having seen shows from both of those recent tours several times, I'd say Rogers tour was far superior in every way.

Looking forward to the new album and tour!
Enjoy your first trip to the US! thumbs up

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 11, 2017 11:10

Yes...both Walters and Gilmour seem to have more energy (in the professional sense) than The Glimmers.
I also get the feeling that there is the competitive edge between them...something I've never felt really exists between Mick and Keith.

Date: May 11, 2017 12:11

yeah but waters and Gilmour combined have released 4 albums the last 10 years and one them was unused pink floyd songs

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: May 11, 2017 12:54

waters is great, so is gilmour and the glimmers. each in their own way. and it makes no sense to compare the glimmers to waters to gilmour.

they all got the financial freedom to do what they want to do. they sure all still enjoy the success they still have. also I don't think the competition with each other is the key to understand their motivation, so don't worry about it.

i enjoy all of them tremendously. i hope you do too to your personal liking.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: May 11, 2017 15:46

Seeing the Louisville KY show May 28 and will post a repor. Can't wait!

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: May 11, 2017 15:49

I have my excellent front row of the second tier tix for sale for Auburn Hills near Detroit. Face value. PM me.

Date: May 11, 2017 15:54

Tickets in some locations not selling well.

For instance Tulsa OK

Tons of tickets and ticket price has almost dropped in 1/2

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 11, 2017 16:30

I thought the other day too that "man, he's old and still out there doing a big show with demanding songs. Power to him." Did make me think (cause I was listening to In The Flesh Live) that I wonder how much or if there'll be any lip syncing this time around (with that being the case with Every Strangers Eyes in 2000 and Have A Cigar in 2006) although at 70+ its almost defendable.

Two great men him and Gilmour. I'm sad they never really linked up again cause there really is no comparison to his guitar with Roger's lyrics. They just make something beautiful with that. But Water's has put on excellent solo tours, and I'm actually really looking forward to this new solo album which has sounded good. And Gilmour seems to enjoy his semi-retirement and coming out every now and then to still rock the house. I wish them both the best, but yeah Roger really did have this creative spirt in the last 20 years, or I guess not "creative" but energetic spirt with his big tours. I have no problem with it as I think he keeps the Floyd music alive the best these days.

I'm still hoping to grab some cheap tickes to his show in September, which will be done closer to the date to make sure the show is similar to Desert Trip's set last year which was basically the greatest set he could ever play IMO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-11 16:31 by RollingFreak.

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: May 11, 2017 16:41

Of the two RW songs previewed, I like one of them... the second, more somber one. It sounds like standard RW fare. But the first one (I don't recall the names of these two songs) was like a Pink Floyd parody, complete with Animals-era backing band, Have A Cigar rhythm, animal noises (!!) and over-the-top dark, protesty lyrics. I agree with most of RW's political messaging, I just think he could have benefitted from not parodying the Pink Floyd sound with that first previewed track. It just sounds kind of silly.

THAT SAID, I'd love to see a live show... I love RW's voice and I know his band will be top notch.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: May 11, 2017 16:57

The Wall tour was stunning, but I couldn't help feel like it was a pre-recorded Broadway musical. Just too much lip-syncing and pantomime. Still very moving and awe-inspiring, but it felt too staged and canned.

Also saw his Dark Side of the Moon show in 2007, which was fantastic. Felt more organic and live to me, but most of the songs were sung by others since that was more of a Gilmour effort vocally.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 11, 2017 18:13

keefriff99
The Wall tour was stunning, but I couldn't help feel like it was a pre-recorded Broadway musical. Just too much lip-syncing and pantomime. Still very moving and awe-inspiring, but it felt too staged and canned.

Also saw his Dark Side of the Moon show in 2007, which was fantastic. Felt more organic and live to me, but most of the songs were sung by others since that was more of a Gilmour effort vocally.

No tour is perfect. Granted, I may be too easy on him, but when I saw Waters do Dark Side it was heaven. A brilliant first set of Floyd then all of Dark Side with a Wall encore. Aside from last year's Desert Trip set, I didn't know how it could get better. Yeah, it sucked that Gilmour sings most of that album, but I thought it was presented great and while i noticed his absence it didn't affect my enjoyment, although I also had a Nick Mason show so that helped.

The Wall was a tour I said I wouldn't get myself sucked into. I never liked that album, to me it wasn't Floyd. I thought the first side was genius then it goes into a major dropoff, with Comfortably Numb and a few others being the only saving grace. Over time, I warmed up to it and hesitate to say love it cause that seems strong, but grew to appreciate what it is. I now listen to it quite often and while its different than all Floyd before, I finally dug into it enough to enjoy it. Said I didn't have to see it live, but the time came and I figured I'd walk down to the arena and see what was available. No cheap seats so I walked away. As I was walking away, the woman said "but we do have these 20th row floor seats?" $125 was more than I wanted to spend that night, but in the end there I was on the floor and had an amazing time. Yes its no doubt Broadwayesque, but its done so well. I was thinking "damn it Roger, how'd you do it to me again, I PROMISED I wouldn't go!" but he has a way with his stage shows. Definitely something I only had to see once and definitely something I don't regret. But in the end, The Wall is either for you or its not. My dad never grew to it and I get that. But if you're a fan of that record, not Floyd, there's no way his tour wasn't awesome and it kills me to say that lol. But damn it, he pulled it off when I was very skeptical. I guess I'd be more surprised that you didn't like the staged aspect. That is basically the whole record, and why there's a whole section of Floyd fans who never warmed up to it. Hard to perform the record without that. The original tour was the same way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-11 18:15 by RollingFreak.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: May 11, 2017 19:26

Saw both Gilmour and waters recently and I have to say Gilmour gets my vote for recent creativity. I loved Rattle that lock and his stage show is stunning.

Date: May 11, 2017 20:05

RollingFreak
I'm still hoping to grab some cheap tickes to his show in September, which will be done closer to the date to make sure the show is similar to Desert Trip's set last year which was basically the greatest set he could ever play IMO.

Lol don't be a dick - of course it will be similar!!! winking smiley
I'd be willing to bet $100 it will be similar (give or take a tune here and there), and chances are it might even be better than the Desert Trip shows!!! Maybe, maybe not, but you should really go to the show!

Tate
Of the two RW songs previewed, I like one of them... the second, more somber one. It sounds like standard RW fare. But the first one (I don't recall the names of these two songs) was like a Pink Floyd parody, complete with Animals-era backing band, Have A Cigar rhythm, animal noises (!!) and over-the-top dark, protesty lyrics. I agree with most of RW's political messaging, I just think he could have benefitted from not parodying the Pink Floyd sound with that first previewed track. It just sounds kind of silly.

THAT SAID, I'd love to see a live show... I love RW's voice and I know his band will be top notch.

Yes there's similarities between Smell the Roses and Have a Cigar, but can't really call it a 'parody' when he was the one who wrote both. There's shades of his past intertwined with present day concepts - and there's really no guitar solo(a couple of lead lines only) which differentiates it from most everything Pink Floyd. As for the second tune - Deja Vu - I agree that it's better, and while you think it may sound like standard RW fare, there's also alot of 'borrowing' from his own Roger era PF catalogue (which is fair as he wrote 90% of all those classics - Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall - all his lyrics and concepts, and most of the music written by him). Plaintive vocals, acoustic guitar, deep lyrics, sound effects interspersed...there's hints of Mother, Pigs (I&II),and a variety of other sources in the new Deja Vu. Again though, no guitar solo - this time absolutely zero lead guitar - the string section is what helps elevate this tune up to the heavens, and separates it from the past glories. As with all classic Roger era Pink Floyd albums, it's a concept album that will make more sense when listening from start to finish. As of now, two new tunes taken out of context - both great, but will make more sense and probably sound better when surrounded by the rest of the album.

As for The Wall album, perhaps there's a love/hate/ or can't relate thing with it amongst people which is understandeable. I happened to be in High school when it was released, and absorbed the album from start to finish the way it is meant to be - listening to the double vinyl for weeks on end. As with a great novel, it's best to read from start to finish rather than picking out a couple chapters here and there, otherwise you'd be missing the big picture - The Wall is a musical novel. Amidst all the other types of music I was listening to at the time (punk, reggae, metal, country, classical, classic rock, etc., etc., etc.) this album somehow was able to make an everlasting indelible impression on me. Could be a number of reasons as to why. One: it's a great album. Two: it came out at the perfect time when I was 17. And three: I saw two of shows live at the L.A. Sports Arena in 1980. I suppose you would have to walk in my shoes c.1979/80 to fully understand the context, but it's easily one of the greatest albums of all time imo. As for the recent Roger tour version of The Wall - while it was fantastic by any definition, it didn't have the same angst, tension, and all around musicianship quality as the original Wall tour with the original band members. As keefriff99 mentioned above, it was a bit 'broadway' and leaned a bit too heavily on the theatrical side. Even the original storyline had been changed/diluted to encompass a bigger concept. That being said, it was a stunning display of state of the art quadrophonic sound, special effects, and visuals, and all in all it was an excellent show no matter what. Not the original Wall tour by any means, but still damn great.

As for David Gilmour vs. Roger Waters - while Gilmour is one of my all time favorite guitar players, he really can't write a great original tune by himself if his life depended on it (his wife writes most of his lyrics). The promo posters for his tour claimed 'the voice and guitar behind Pink Floyd' which is a a bit misleading as he didn't sing every tune. Roger on the other hand can write a great tune with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back - not always classics, but he can get it done with ease. His promo posters boldly claim "The creative genius behind Pink Floyd", and there's really no arguing with that (not considering the Syd era). The bottom line is one is less without the other (like Mick and Keith), yet when push comes to shove I'll always lean toward the deep tunes with thought provoking lyrics vs. a great guitar player with nice vocals who really has nothing much to say. Gilmour was great to see live, but lacking depth in many ways, while Roger is even greater to see live, but admittedly lacks Gilmour's guitar and vocals.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-11 20:16 by Hairball.

Date: May 24, 2017 09:07

New tour spoilers - official shows begin in a few days.
I have several friends who are close friends with guitar player Dave Kilminster aand were invited to sit in on the dress rehearsal at the Meadowlands in New Jersey the other day. A majority of the setlist, special effects, and video footage was similar to Desert Trip/Mexico 2016 shows, but with five new songs played, and several Floyd classics being dropped - those being Fearless, Astronomy Domine, Mother, Shine on You Crazy Diamond, and Run Like Hell. Being that it was a dress rehearsal, unclear if additions might be added or switched around - but more than likely some changes as tour moves forward. Some of the massive stage design was reformatted to fit into smaller arenas, but for the most part all is the same. New band were excellent, with one preferring them way more than previous band, while a couple others had no opinion one way or the other.

Speak to Me
Breathe
One of These Days
Time
Breathe (Reprise)
The Great Gig in the Sky
Welcome to the Machine
When We Were Young (live debut)
Déjà Vu (new, also played on Colbert show)
The Last Refugee(live debut)
Picture That(live debut)
Wish You Were Here
The Happiest Days of Our Lives
Another Brick in the Wall Part 2
Another Brick in the Wall Part 3

(someone mentioned a 'surprise' at intermission and wouldn't say exactly what- could be just the stage being changed for set 2)

Set 2:
Dogs
Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Money
Us and Them
Smell the Roses(live debut)
Brain Damage
Eclipse
Vera
Bring the Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb

During outro of Comfortably Numb, Roger stepped off stage and made his was across the front row aisle from one end to the other, shaking hands and briefly stopping to have his pic taken with fans. Whether this 'meet and greet'will remain for the official shows is unknown - could have just been the casual atmosphere of the dress rehearsal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 09:32 by Hairball.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 24, 2017 09:55

Lots of YT videos, this one shows a couple of new ones. Apparently When we were young is an instrumental?

[youtu.be]

Nice "real" comeback by Roger, it seemed he'd given up in 92 after the fantastic ATD...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 24, 2017 10:12

That setlist looks real good to me. Seeing him 1 month from today. Excited. I splurged a little on this one & got better seats than I usually get (good side seats, up a little, close to stage but back far enough to absorb the spectacle. Looking forward to it.

Date: May 24, 2017 10:31

crholmstrom
That setlist looks real good to me. Seeing him 1 month from today. Excited. I splurged a little on this one & got better seats than I usually get (good side seats, up a little, close to stage but back far enough to absorb the spectacle. Looking forward to it.

Perfect spot and that's where I'll be also at a couple of shows - apprx. 10 or so rows up from floor and about 1/3 of the way back from stage (give or take) -perched above the fray.
I'm also taking my wife to see the show in Vegas, and will be 15th row floor near center. Anything closer is really too close for a show like this, and anything back to about row 30 is best to hear the quadrophonic sound and take in all the visuals. On another note, I've now heard the new album now in it's entirety thanks to a friend, so don't have to wait anxiously until June 2nd for official release anymore. All I can say is WOW...it's been a long time coming, but has been worth the very long wait. It's a winner from start to finish, and that's the best way to listen to it all as one long piece. Kind of wish he would play it live in it's entirety, but like a Stones show he has to give the general public what they want - mostly the classics.

Date: May 24, 2017 12:07

Hairball
crholmstrom

Perfect spot and that's where I'll be also at a couple of shows - apprx. 10 or so rows up from floor and about 1/3 of the way back from stage (give or take) -perched above the fray.
I'm also taking my wife to see the show in Vegas, and will be 15th row floor near center. Anything closer is really too close for a show like this, and anything back to about row 30 is best to hear the quadrophonic sound and take in all the visuals. On another note, I've now heard the new album now in it's entirety thanks to a friend, so don't have to wait anxiously until June 2nd for official release anymore. All I can say is WOW...it's been a long time coming, but has been worth the very long wait. It's a winner from start to finish, and that's the best way to listen to it all as one long piece. Kind of wish he would play it live in it's entirety, but like a Stones show he has to give the general public what they want - mostly the classics.

I just got an unreal good tape of Midnight Oil in Chicago last week. They start the show by playing 10,9,8... straight through. Unbelievable performance. Those guys have lost nothing in the 15 years since they last toured. They have rehearsed 100 songs for the tour & are changing the setlist nightly. I'm seeing them a week from tonight in a small theater. By luck of the draw, I ended up with front row. Concert season has been real good so far this year & looks to continue. Can't wait to hear the Waters album. I still play Amused to Death quite a bit.

Date: May 24, 2017 12:28

crholmstrom
Hairball
crholmstrom

I just got an unreal good tape of Midnight Oil in Chicago last week. They start the show by playing 10,9,8... straight through. Unbelievable performance. Those guys have lost nothing in the 15 years since they last toured. They have rehearsed 100 songs for the tour & are changing the setlist nightly. I'm seeing them a week from tonight in a small theater. By luck of the draw, I ended up with front row. Concert season has been real good so far this year & looks to continue. Can't wait to hear the Waters album. I still play Amused to Death quite a bit.

Sounds good crholmstrom! I have a GA ticket to see Midnight Oil at the Wiltern Theater on Thursday, but I have the dreaded root canal tomorrow (actually technically later today eye popping smiley it's 2:30 AM here )- will have to wait and see if I can withstand driving down to L.A., but am holding on to all hope I will be there. I also have a PIT ticket for the Greek theater when they come back in August, so if all else fails on Thursday, I have a pretty good plan B lined up. Best case scenario would be to see both though. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 12:31 by Hairball.

Date: May 24, 2017 13:23

Hairball
crholmstrom
Hairball
crholmstrom

Sounds good crholmstrom! I have a GA ticket to see Midnight Oil at the Wiltern Theater on Thursday, but I have the dreaded root canal tomorrow (actually technically later today eye popping smiley it's 2:30 AM here )- will have to wait and see if I can withstand driving down to L.A., but am holding on to all hope I will be there. I also have a PIT ticket for the Greek theater when they come back in August, so if all else fails on Thursday, I have a pretty good plan B lined up. Best case scenario would be to see both though. thumbs up

Getting old isn't for the meek. I'm having big trouble with my spine due to RA. Have to wait until June 5 to have spinal injection to hopefully put off having major surgery. I live with high pain levels all the time but this is beyond the beyond. Happened a year ago too. Still working but rest of the time am horizontal. I am going to the Oils if they have to carry me in though! Luckily, long weekend coming up. Funny how cavalier the medical profession is when its not their pain or lack of mobility. Just finished a week of fighting with insurance company about it. Evidently someone sitting at a desk in Chicago knows best. I have a friend who is a nurse in Denmark & she was absolutely livid about some of the stuff I have to deal with. It's like having another full time job. Hopefully I will be in fighting shape by the time Roger plays. Best of luck with your root canal, Hairball & I hope you make the show. Will be watching for your thoughts on it. Chuck

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 24, 2017 15:34

Hairball
calipachangero

David Gilmours recent tour might have been a response to Roger Waters fantastic tour of The Wall a few years ago which started in 2010 in arenas and ran through 2013 in stadiums all around the world.

"As of 2013, the tour holds the record for being the highest-grossing tour for a solo musician, surpassing the previous record holder, Madonna".

The Wall Live (2010–13)

Having seen shows from both of those recent tours several times, I'd say Rogers tour was far superior in every way.

Looking forward to the new album and tour!
Enjoy your first trip to the US! thumbs up

Well that is interesting. I was very disappointed with Roger's last tour for the Wall. A lot of taped singing, and his voice was not in good shape. Whereas Gilmore's show was fantastic! His voice is actually more in tune and better than a lot of live stuff from Floyd. And he has lost none of his guitar chops. I just can't abide with pre-recorded vocal tracks for a live show. Dismal.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: May 24, 2017 15:39

Review:

[consequenceofsound.net]

Not sure how well that's going to play in the Midwest, or why he'd want to alienate half his market, or even feel the need to comment on American Politics nightly (this would be like Kid Rock doing a British tour and showing showing anti-Brexit messages nightly).

I think most are tired of hearing about the election and would rather settle for a night of good music.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 24, 2017 19:22

Love the set list!!!

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: May 24, 2017 19:45

kovach
Review:

[consequenceofsound.net]

Not sure how well that's going to play in the Midwest, or why he'd want to alienate half his market, or even feel the need to comment on American Politics nightly (this would be like Kid Rock doing a British tour and showing showing anti-Brexit messages nightly).

I think most are tired of hearing about the election and would rather settle for a night of good music.

Similar to loudmouth Bono and U2...except one thing in favor or Roger Waters is he's actually a resident of the US (not sure about citizenship), but he'd probably be ranting about everything even if he lived on the moon. When that same political rant was performed and displayed at Desert Trip, a huge majority of everyone there were cheering, applauding, and laughing throughout - definitely everyone around me. I didn't see anyone's feelings hurt - be it the young whippersnappers, middle aged folks, hippies, punks, etc., and even the local wealthy golfing folks wearing their designer t-shirts and fancy jewelry - definitely some of which were conservative supporters of 'the man'. I thought it was brazen and funny at the same time, and while I'm not extreme left or right, I kind of absorbed it all thinking 'freedom of expression',etc. That said, it might have gone on for a bit too long...a bit of subtly might have worked better, but evidently he has very strong feelings. It was only after the fact where I read a very small few might have been offended, and some may have left the show early, but then again he was the last act of the long three day weekend, so there were people leaving for a variety of reasons. He's mentioned in recent interviews about that particular segment, and the risk of doing it in midwestern and/or conservative markets...he didn't give a shit. And then there's the Israeli/Palestine conflict that he addressed at those shows (something I'm not very well schooled in, though his position was clear)....not sure if those rants will remain, but if so....things could get interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 19:49 by Hairball.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: May 24, 2017 20:22

Hairball
kovach
Review:

[consequenceofsound.net]

Similar to loudmouth Bono and U2...except one thing in favor or Roger Waters is he's actually a resident of the US (not sure about citizenship), but he'd probably be ranting about everything even if he lived on the moon. When that same political rant was performed and displayed at Desert Trip, a huge majority of everyone there were cheering, applauding, and laughing throughout - definitely everyone around me. I didn't see anyone's feelings hurt - be it the young whippersnappers, middle aged folks, hippies, punks, etc., and even the local wealthy golfing folks wearing their designer t-shirts and fancy jewelry - definitely some of which were conservative supporters of 'the man'. I thought it was brazen and funny at the same time, and while I'm not extreme left or right, I kind of absorbed it all thinking 'freedom of expression',etc. That said, it might have gone on for a bit too long...a bit of subtly might have worked better, but evidently he has very strong feelings. It was only after the fact where I read a very small few might have been offended, and some may have left the show early, but then again he was the last act of the long three day weekend, so there were people leaving for a variety of reasons. He's mentioned in recent interviews about that particular segment, and the risk of doing it in midwestern and/or conservative markets...he didn't give a shit. And then there's the Israeli/Palestine conflict that he addressed at those shows (something I'm not very well schooled in, though his position was clear)....not sure if those rants will remain, but if so....things could get interesting.

Was not aware he was a resident of the U.S. Learn something new every day.

And I'd expect that show to go over big in California (Desert Trip).

Will be interesting to see the reaction elsewhere (NE coast probably same reaction as CA).

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: May 24, 2017 20:31

I'm guessing RW's political message goes over fairly well wherever he plays, as I'd think a RW concert would be mostly attended by RW fans, most of whom get and appreciate his message as well as his music. I think those folks there who are casual Pink Floyd fans and oblivious to RW's political message or unappreciative of it will be in the minority, as in not enough for their boos to be heard above the cheers, even in the deep red states.

Date: May 24, 2017 20:38

I would say between 30 to 40 percent of the tickets for the Tulsa OK show still available. And the ticket prices are falling.

For those interested you could prob wait a few more days and get a great seat for about 1/4 of its original listed price.

Date: May 24, 2017 20:43

Just heard first few rows of tickets available at standard price for opening night at Kansas City - unsold VIP's...let the ticket drops begin!!!

Tate
I'm guessing RW's political message goes over fairly well wherever he plays, as I'd think a RW concert would be mostly attended by RW fans, most of whom get and appreciate his message as well as his music. I think those folks there who are casual Pink Floyd fans and oblivious to RW's political message or unappreciative of it will be in the minority, as in not enough for their boos to be heard above the cheers, even in the deep red states.

Indeed. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 20:46 by Hairball.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 22

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home