Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 13, 2017 09:35

Yes, check out page 3 for the U Arena map and prices.

sarahunwin
Just bit the bullet and got my tickets for the two Paris shows!!!! Section 17 row 10 on Keith's side for the first and Pit for the second - whoo hoo - get to see my family in England too smiling smiley So stocked. Paid for the packages but now I don't have to stress and have tons of miles for my flights smiling smiley California dreaming - Plexi - are you planning to go to Paris?

Where did you get your packages and where is 17 located ,did you mean 117?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 09:41 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:23

FNAC has packages (back?) available right now, it seems.

And yes they reveal the face value for the No Filter pit part of the package is 220 euros.

Posted by: josef ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:51

After that ticket desaster from yesterday i finally scored my pit tickets with that packages for the 2nd show. See you there ....

Date: May 13, 2017 13:29

Topi

And yes they reveal the face value for the No Filter pit part of the package is 220 euros.

Yes they seem to have a limitless supply of NO FILTER PIT tix over there, how very odd !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 13, 2017 13:33

gotdablouse
Topi

Yes they seem to have a limitless supply of NO FILTER PIT tix over there, how very odd !

How much are they going for on there?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: May 13, 2017 13:56

Nate
gotdablouse
Topi

How much are they going for on there?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up
€ 750.00

Date: May 13, 2017 15:51

Any of the (un)lucky buyers tried to call Interconcerts?

Putting PIT tickets up for sale yesterday around noon can't have been a mistake since they were not there prior to that. So is it maybe a case of too many being made available for sale and that they decided to cancel everything in the process, instead of on a "first come first served" basis ?

--------------

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 13, 2017 16:01

Have there been any e-tickets on sale?
Like Amsterdam or Stockholm. I don't have to wait for the postman.
In 2014 my tickets for Vienna made a little tour over Europe (I could follow them by the tracking number) visiting other cities before coming to my address...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 16:04 by MAF.

Date: May 13, 2017 16:02

What do you mean ? They were all e-tickets on the U Arena site (won't be issued until September though) and on Vente-Privée too, where they've already been issued apparently, oddly enough.

--------------

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 13, 2017 17:30

gotdablouse

sarahunwin
Just bit the bullet and got my tickets for the two Paris shows!!!! Section 17 row 10 on Keith's side for the first and Pit for the second - whoo hoo - get to see my family in England too smiling smiley So stocked. Paid for the packages but now I don't have to stress and have tons of miles for my flights smiling smiley California dreaming - Plexi - are you planning to go to Paris?

I did mean 117 - its on the side - I have had really good luck in the past with those side stage seats. Hoping to creep forward to rows 1 or 2!!! Also I can check out the Pit situation for the final show!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 13, 2017 17:35

"Have there been any e-tickets on sale?
Like Amsterdam or Stockholm. I don't have to wait for the postman.
In 2014 my tickets for Vienna made a little tour over Europe (I could follow them by the tracking number) visiting other cities before coming to my address..."

For the two packages I bought on Ticketmaster France they have e-tickets for the two Paris shows and I already have them in my e-mail box smiling smiley

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 13, 2017 17:44

gotdablouse
...They were all e-tickets on the U Arena site (won't be issued until September though) and on Vente-Privée too, where they've already been issued apparently, oddly enough.

Got my tickets ( not e-ones) from FNAC today.
Waiting for the ones on Ventes Privées to come.

By the way here's the CGV

HMN

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: May 13, 2017 17:56

You can download the etickets already if you go to mes commandes in the vente prive website.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 13, 2017 18:00

damnation
You can download the etickets already if you go to mes commandes in the vente prive website.

Nope because I chose the shipping instead ( tickets envoyés en recommandé )see below.

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 18:04 by Honestman.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 13, 2017 18:12

sarahunwin
gotdablouse

sarahunwin

I did mean 117 - its on the side - I have had really good luck in the past with those side stage seats. Hoping to creep forward to rows 1 or 2!!! Also I can check out the Pit situation for the final show!

I have 116 for both nights. That's Carre Or... right next to Cat 4 seats confused smiley There's a chance I'm going to feel ripped off.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 13, 2017 18:21

gotdablouse
What do you mean ? They were all e-tickets on the U Arena site (won't be issued until September though) and on Vente-Privée too, where they've already been issued apparently, oddly enough.
The vente privée tix can be withdrawed at every FNAC if you choose that option before final confirmation of order
I have mine "real tickets".
U arena : they say eticket available only in seprember, why ??? the amsterdam presale sent me immediately the eticket. Zurich not. It depends ...

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 13, 2017 18:41

Hello Girls, Hello Boys, Hello others,

As the stress is now a little bit down, I would like to clear the situation.
Sure, the U arena reservation site/process was terrible
Sure, some of us can be very very unhappy
But, let me remember my very first Stones show, Lyon France, June 16th 1982.
There was no internet. No a lot of visa cards, mainly for me (I was under 18), and there was a unique ticket seller. I had to queue at the desk, waiting 4 or 5 hours, then ask for a ticket, I do not remember exactly but the choice was not so large as today, I paid in cash, and went back home with a superb real ticket printed with a very nice picture (I still have it). And the second market was quite inexistent, or perhaps at the venue.

Now the situation today. You can book from everywhere all over the world for any show. Of course there is a lot of people online. And of course it is difficult to win. You pay online and you receive the famous eticket without moving your xxx from the seat.
The second market now. It is only business. You agree to pay fees (and sometime very huge fees) to official seller, but not to a non professional. But as you did, he spent too many time on his phone and/or computer to buy that ticket. And as there is people to buy it, he tries to make margin. Where is the difference with the professional ? This is called the market, nothing else. With as every purpose good and bad sellers.

I paid for tixs I did not want just in case I will not be able to have the targets. But I won the targets. So I willl have (if U arena did not cancel) several tixs to sale. Etickets only. Sure I will not print more than one of each. Probably my name will be on. The U arena conditions say that they will not check the identity, and that I cannot sell the tixs. I will do. At what price ? Actual if it is someday who tried ? Or with a little margin if it is for anybody who did not pay any minute for it ? The answer (for me) is actual price including fees, but …

OK, not funny post. I am distressing. Waiting for Barcelona pre sale …

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:19

Hello!
What should be the best site to try for tickets?:

FNAC.fr
Ticketmaster.fr

Thanks in advance!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:39

Lenurb:

I thought the Uarena conditions state you can re-sell your ticket, but not for a greater amount than the face value:

"Le billet ne pourra être revendu à un prix supérieur à la valeur faciale du billet dans le cadre de la loi du 27 juin 1919."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 06:46 by Topi.

Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:50

Yep - printed out both sets of tickets for Paris -
Oct 19 sect 116
Oct 22 sect 102
Northern California will be well represented!

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 13, 2017 22:52

Topi
Lenurb:

I thought the Uarena conditions state you can re-sell your ticket, but not for a greater amount than the face value:

"Le billet ne pourra être revendu à un prix supérieur à la valeur faciale du billet dans le cadre de la loi du 27 juin 1919."

Viagogo lost a trial against a festival thanks to this 1919 law. I actually tried to report scalpers on auction sites ebay.fr and leboncoin citing this law and each time the items were unlisted.

This law applies to events which are sponsored by public funds. Since most venues benefit from public funds and use personnel which benefit from public funds you could probably use it for most events...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 22:55 by gwen.

Date: May 14, 2017 00:02

Hello again,Anastasia60.
It's been a while since we met at the Crowne Plaza Zurich in 2014.
Didn't work out to meet for coffee afterwards in Paris.
Let's try again in October...
Best regards,
Michael of Berlin,
Germany,
not the Philly one

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 00:26

Hi.
Today I wrote to U-Arena. I wrote that it was their mistake not mine, and I want my ticket back. Well, their answer below:
"Please find attached a private order form.

You can reserve tickets for the Rolling Stones show.

Please return the order form with your information credit card as soos as possible.

We will do the best to sell you the best tickets.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards"

They attached pdf, of course only in french. There are possibility to choose a ticket for 19 or 22 Oct, but there are no option to choose "No Filter PIT"

Date: May 14, 2017 01:12

After what happened with the Paris pit tickets yesterday I am becoming increasingly convinced that they won't be selling these at the standard rate.
Paris is a rich city a glamour stop on the tour and currently the last show planned on this tour and I would think there will be quite a lot of pit tickets held back for so called important people and probably some Parisian models that Monsieur Jagger wants in the pit.

I think that if you want to be sure to be in the pit at this show then you may have to bite the bullet and pay for the pit package.

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 01:13 by Nate.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 01:58

Nate
After what happened with the Paris pit tickets yesterday I am becoming increasingly convinced that they won't be selling these at the standard rate.
Paris is a rich city a glamour stop on the tour and currently the last show planned on this tour and I would think there will be quite a lot of pit tickets held back for so called important people and probably some Parisian models that Monsieur Jagger wants in the pit.

I think that if you want to be sure to be in the pit at this show then you may have to bite the bullet and pay for the pit package.

Nate

Agreed and well put sir! I've just bought a Eurostar Return from London from the 18th-23rd, with a view to attending both shows, any which way I can, but without paying over the odds. My next move is to try for Fosse Or at the General Sale. Failing that, it's a pair of Lucky Dips even though I'm going solo. Failing that, I'll travel ticketless as I did in 2014. You can still get the Eurostar for £72 if you're quick!

What a load of utter b0ll0cks this ticket sale is!

Date: May 14, 2017 02:13

grzegorz67
Nate

Nate

Agreed and well put sir! I've just bought a Eurostar Return from London from the 18th-23rd, with a view to attending both shows, any which way I can, but without paying over the odds. My next move is to try for Fosse Or at the General Sale. Failing that, it's a pair of Lucky Dips even though I'm going solo. Failing that, I'll travel ticketless as I did in 2014. You can still get the Eurostar for £72 if you're quick!

What a load of utter b0ll0cks this ticket sale is!

See you in Paris smileys with beer

If I fail in my quest to marry a Parisian model before October then I may have to bite that bullet myself

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 02:14 by Nate.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 14, 2017 02:42

sarahunwin

Hi Sarah -- glad you wrote this. I am planning on both shows in Paris (with my wife) and I think Frank probably is too. I too have some frequent flyer miles to use. They will be Stones shows #s 49 and 50 for me. For # 50, I really hope to have Pit. For 49, Lucky Dip is fine, wherever we are placed in the place. We will be staying with a friend of mine who lives in Paris.

Do you know this Anastasia60 who said she is from northern California? And by the way, I assume you are stoked, not stocked!

plexi

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 14, 2017 03:02

If it makes anyone 'feel better',
don't be so sure anyone got a Pit ticket at a standard rate.
In my house, 30 minutes and 4 different active devices later,
amid high tension, we pulled the closest pit tickets.
BUT, they were attached to a hotel night stay.
Okay, so your VIP package markup for your close tickets.
Now, I am a ticket concert go-er/buyer novice for sure,
but in case anyone's thinking being one of the earliest pre-sale
ultra pit close up tickets was not marked up, it was.
Cheaper than my American SD zipcode presale tix!
And I was impressed the RS did this presale 1st and direct,
giving us fans a chance 1st.

Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 03:05

timbernardis - we met in a London pub in 2007 and Vegas in 2013....
Anastasia and Hrtbr8kr, aka AJ and Susan

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 14, 2017 04:00

Anastasia60
timbernardis - we met in a London pub in 2007 and Vegas in 2013....
Anastasia and Hrtbr8kr, aka AJ and Susan

U mean Plexi?? Oh I know who you are now! The two gals who I met at the hotel in London in 2007 (what was the name of that, the St. Giles?) for the O2 shows and then Vegas 2013 in the MGM Grand before the show, you recognised me, remember? (My mother's name was Anastasia but usually people just called her Stasia).

R u gals going to some of the shows in Europe and if so, which ones?

plexi

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1534
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home