Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: September 21, 2017 09:04

Good questions roller. Also what is "Fosse Or"?

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: September 21, 2017 09:27

Fosse Or is Standing Gold.ie nearest to pit

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 21, 2017 10:43

drbryant
Anyone get the early entry package for the Golden circle? Looks like a LOT of rail space for the golden circle, so hopefully it should be easy to grab a rail somewhere right? Which is better, front of the B-Stage or closer to the main stage? I'm thinking main stage.

I have that package for the Oct 22 show. Haven't decided yet, but would probably try to get a spot in the middle (closer to the end of the catwalk) for the best sound. Also depends on how wide the pit is. I don't want to end up "close to the stage" if it's too much to the side. I mean, that might mean standing right in front of a huge stack of speakers just below a screen and have Mick come there maybe twice and Keith once if he feels like it =) No thanks. Think I'll aim at the middle where the view and the sound are better, even if it's farther away from front row. But we'll see.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: September 21, 2017 22:54

roller99
Question: why is Fosse gold cheaper than reserved gold or cat1? Isn't gold standing next best thing to pit? Also, would anyone trade pit tickets in Arnhem or Copenhagen for Paris?

Standing tickets are usually less expensive than good seated tickets. Mostly because if you want to get a good spot (which can be better than any seated spot) you have to make some effort: get there early, run and fight to keep your spot.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 22, 2017 12:54

Yestderday I got this mail for the e-ticket downlaod. I did the download already a few days ago.

"Mise à disposition de vos billets

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous allons vous retrouver dans quelques semaines à la U ARENA parmi les premiers spectateurs de cette nouvelle salle pour les seules dates en France de la tournée No Filter des ROLLING STONES.

Suite à votre commande effectuée sur la billetterie en ligne de la U ARENA, nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que vous vos billets sont désormais disponibles en téléchargement sur votre compte dans la rubrique "Mes commandes".

Mode d’obtention :e-Ticket

Billet électronique à imprimer et à présenter aux contrôles d’accès de la U ARENA

Nous vous remercions de votre commande et vous souhaitons un bon spectacle.

L'équipe Billetterie de la U ARENA"

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: September 22, 2017 17:57

MAF
Yestderday I got this mail for the e-ticket downlaod. I did the download already a few days ago.

"Mise à disposition de vos billets

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous allons vous retrouver dans quelques semaines à la U ARENA parmi les premiers spectateurs de cette nouvelle salle pour les seules dates en France de la tournée No Filter des ROLLING STONES.

Suite à votre commande effectuée sur la billetterie en ligne de la U ARENA, nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que vous vos billets sont désormais disponibles en téléchargement sur votre compte dans la rubrique "Mes commandes".

Mode d’obtention :e-Ticket

Billet électronique à imprimer et à présenter aux contrôles d’accès de la U ARENA

Nous vous remercions de votre commande et vous souhaitons un bon spectacle.

L'équipe Billetterie de la U ARENA"

Don't worry.
They 1st made sure the tix were available in the customers accounts BEFORE making the annoucement. Clever way not to disappoint the customer. Only a few impatient people did print them before getting the email ;-)

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: September 26, 2017 17:33

FYI...

Ticket packages available through Badlands for Paris shows

[www.badlandstravel.co.uk]

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 26, 2017 17:46

Packages for all dates still available
(even No Filter VIP for the 25th):

[www.fnacspectacles.com]

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 26, 2017 18:00

TooTough

Packages for all dates still available

And a lot cheaper than in Germany: VIP1 was € 1275 in Hamburg/Munich/Düsseldorf while VIP1 in Paris is 'only' € 750 ....

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 26, 2017 22:58

I heard from someone recently returned from Paris that it took 4 1/2 hours to clear customs coming in by air this month. Does anyone know if this is an anomaly? It could be tight for anyone flying in on the day of show. Also, likely a good idea to pee before joing the queue.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: September 27, 2017 01:21

I hope that isn't true, but I arrive from the states at 10:45am on the 19th, that should be sufficient. I've never waited that long to clear customs anywhere in the world.

I'm looking forward to the shows!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-27 03:18 by Woz.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 27, 2017 01:27

These final Paris shows will be unbelievably special for a variety of reasons...hope the Stones give it their all and the fans experience the best. thumbs up

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 27, 2017 02:46

Hairball
These final Paris shows will be unbelievably special for a variety of reasons...hope the Stones give it their all and the fans experience the best. thumbs up

They can give me some of it, and that'll be enough.
I thought this was the 'just show up' tour/ no stress/ this thread's not exactly carefree, thanks for the well wishes Hairball, and I want to know if you win a ticket!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 27, 2017 04:19

35love
Hairball

They can give me some of it, and that'll be enough.
I thought this was the 'just show up' tour/ no stress/ this thread's not exactly carefree, thanks for the well wishes Hairball, and I want to know if you win a ticket!!

Seeing as these are the last European shows, one can't help to wonder if they will ever grace these cities and countries again - theses shows in Paris will be very special.
As for winning tickets, not counting on it in any way (I've nearly forgotten about that contest!), but it would be a welcome surprise, and to get back to Paris and all it has to offer would be fantastic.

"A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life". -Thomas Jefferson

"What an immense impression Paris made upon me. It is the most extraordinary place in the world"! -Charles Dickens

I sincerely hope you have the time of your life which I know you will. Stay safe and have a blast! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-27 04:21 by Hairball.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 27, 2017 05:15

Hairball
No to put too much pressure on them, but I agree.
These shows should be special. Would give my left..

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 27, 2017 05:24

Hairball

I'm hoping for the 3rd verse of HTW. grinning smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 27, 2017 14:56

SomeTorontoGirl
I heard from someone recently returned from Paris that it took 4 1/2 hours to clear customs coming in by air this month. Does anyone know if this is an anomaly? It could be tight for anyone flying in on the day of show. Also, likely a good idea to pee before joing the queue.

A complete anomaly yes, in the middle August it took us about 15' to clear customs after a transatlantic flight. Now it will of course depend at what time you land and how many planes have landed before you.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: steenhorst ()
Date: September 27, 2017 17:36

Bonjour
J'ai 2 places à revendre pour le 19/10 en cat 1
Impossible de venir.
Cède à bon prix.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: September 28, 2017 14:03

a look inside the venue......

[www.uarena.com]

I passed by yesterday, they are still working on the roof smiling smiley

Date: September 28, 2017 14:31

The roof is closed now, the fences are being removed.
The outside screens are in place, the outside zone is getting cleaner day after day.
Safety visit planned for tomorrow

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 28, 2017 23:26

MisterDDDD
Hairball
No to put too much pressure on them, but I agree.
These shows should be special. Would give my left..

Thats why I got Lucky Dips for that show. I hope it is not their last. But if - then I was there. But I would prefer a 2CD Live in Paris 2017 release.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: September 29, 2017 17:50

Any chance for Pit tickets to be released in a few days ? It happened in Barcelona....

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: September 29, 2017 22:34

Hoping "fosse or" tickets become available again as well (is that what is meant by Pit tickets?)...

Other than that, I will hopefully meet some of y'all at the show or at the Some Girls bar in Bastille! smileys with beer

And to those considering staying in the Nanterre area, as a fellow Parisian I do not recommend it, it sucks, it's out in the middle of urban nothingness, find a hotel or airbnb in Paris, there is nothing in Nanterre except a university and misery!!!

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: September 29, 2017 22:54

I'm really looking forward to these shows!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-29 22:55 by Woz.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: September 30, 2017 03:29

FrogSugar
Hoping "fosse or" tickets become available again as well (is that what is meant by Pit tickets?)...

Other than that, I will hopefully meet some of y'all at the show or at the Some Girls bar in Bastille! smileys with beer

And to those considering staying in the Nanterre area, as a fellow Parisian I do not recommend it, it sucks, it's out in the middle of urban nothingness, find a hotel or airbnb in Paris, there is nothing in Nanterre except a university and misery!!!

isn't nanterre where the arena is?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 30, 2017 04:12

FrogSugar

No. Fosse Or is front standing, outside the Pit. Was called Pista A in Barcelona and Premium Standing at Amsterdam and Arnhem.

Date: September 30, 2017 08:46

steffialicia
FrogSugar

isn't nanterre where the arena is?

The Arena is in Nanterre, but really just behind the business district of La Defense, where you can find hotels. Still, you'll be a bit remote from the charms of Paris. If you want to stay for the night after the show it's OK, but if you stay several days, it'd be probably better to stay in a somewhat more interesting neigborhood.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: September 30, 2017 11:01

grzegorz67

No. Fosse Or is front standing, outside the Pit. Was called Pista A in Barcelona and Premium Standing at Amsterdam and Arnhem.

Ok, thanks, new here and not familiar with the pit area!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 30, 2017 12:08

FrogSugar
grzegorz67

No problem. I was in that section in Barcelona on Wednesday. If you turn up a few hours early and queue, you'll get a great viewing spot and almost as good as being in the pit. I personally recommend the end of the catwalk. I'll be there again for Paris 3.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 30, 2017 14:28

grzegorz67
FrogSugar
grzegorz67

No problem. I was in that section in Barcelona on Wednesday. If you turn up a few hours early and queue, you'll get a great viewing spot and almost as good as being in the pit. I personally recommend the end of the catwalk. I'll be there again for Paris 3.

great! I will try to be there too smileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1820
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home