Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 24, 2017 11:06

Ticketmaster.FR has nothing left it seems. FNAC seems to have VIP packages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 11:09 by Topi.

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: May 24, 2017 11:48

Ticketmaster.FR has now opened packages and also platinum tickets.

There are some No Filter Pit tickets available (packages or platinum tickets, depending of the date).

Very expensive to be in the No Filter Pit but.... hot smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 11:59 by RiffKichards.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: May 24, 2017 12:10

No filter pit no longer available on TM packages.....

Well, am already spending 1000eur on 4 shows, they won't get my money through pit packages. I hope the LD will get me in at least once!

EDIT/ still available as a PLATINUM package but 100 euros more expensive @ 850€....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 12:12 by damnation.

Date: May 24, 2017 13:05

Again, Platinum is not a package. It's just a ticket.

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 24, 2017 14:01

I have just taken the hit and gone for a VIP Start Me Up Package for Paris 3. I really wanted to be in the Pit for at least one gig this tour so I went for it. Expensive, but hopefully worth it....

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 24, 2017 15:55

Can't see any VIP packages available on the FNAC website here : [www.fnacspectacles.com] ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 24, 2017 16:45

gotdablouse
Can't see any VIP packages available on the FNAC website here : [www.fnacspectacles.com] ?

They are there, you have to choose your date. I am pulling the 22 Oct show at least.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: May 24, 2017 16:54

Still trying to find out from UArena and Ticketmaster France how many people this PIT will hold?

How "exclusive" is exclusive in a 40,000 capacity venue.

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 24, 2017 17:16

gotdablouse

I got mine today through event travel but I think you need a link from their newsletter...when I booked this morning it said they had 7 pit tickets left for Paris 25th in the 'start Me up' package

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-24 17:17 by GJB.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 24, 2017 20:19

Some tickets still available and also packages

Nate

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 24, 2017 22:02

No Filter Pit Platinum 850 €
No Filter Pit Package 750 €
Both still available.

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: May 24, 2017 22:14

Hmm, just pulled Fosse OR for 10/25, guess that means I have a pair of Fosse up for grabs, or trade for 10/22

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: May 25, 2017 00:49

..Tickets still available october 25..see ticketbis...

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 25, 2017 02:54

I offer $300 for the two 22-10 fosse ....

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 25, 2017 09:54

Are there still regular Fosse Or tickets (not part of a package) available for the 22nd and if so, on which ticket site(s) and how much are they?

plexi

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: May 25, 2017 11:57

Loads of Carrie Or and category 1 available for the 25th on ticketmaster.fr, a few for the 22nd, none for the 19th.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 25, 2017 12:01

timbernardis
Are there still regular Fosse Or tickets (not part of a package) available for the 22nd and if so, on which ticket site(s) and how much are they?

plexi

Same here. I need 3. They are available on the normal re seller sites like Viagogo at around £400 including fees (which is more than VIP !) , but BE AWARE - I got my print at home Fosse OR for the 25th and both tickets have my name and address on them. I'm not sure if the original buyer needs to be present at entry ?

sc uk

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: May 25, 2017 13:26

No Fosse Or available

Satisfied since 1976

Date: May 25, 2017 13:57

straycatuk

Same here. I need 3. They are available on the normal re seller sites like Viagogo at around £400 including fees (which is more than VIP !) , but BE AWARE - I got my print at home Fosse OR for the 25th and both tickets have my name and address on them. I'm not sure if the original buyer needs to be present at entry ?

sc uk

Nope, at least the Uarena Terms and Conditions clearly stated re-selling at face value or below is perfectly legal. No ID checks.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 25, 2017 14:15

Thanks for clarifying Topi.

That's good to know if we have to go to secondary market

sc uk

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 25, 2017 14:16

Topi
Nope, at least the Uarena Terms and Conditions clearly stated re-selling at face value or below is perfectly legal. No ID checks.

Selling over face is actually illegal. I wonder how ticketmaster gets away with their platinum seats which are sold over face value.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 25, 2017 14:32

gwen

Selling over face is actually illegal. I wonder how ticketmaster gets away with their platinum seats which are sold over face value.

Because the face value of the platinum tickets IS the high price. That's the cost of the ticket. They are not secondary market tickets.

syrel

Date: May 25, 2017 14:40

syrel
Because the face value of the platinum tickets IS the high price. That's the cost of the ticket. They are not secondary market tickets.

syrel

I do get that (still curious about what will be printed on the ticket in the end) but it can also be argued that a no filter pit "normal" ticket is striclty identical to a no filter pit "platinum" ticket - seats can be a different matter but still there is an official pricing chart which applies. That old (maybe outdated) 1919 law that applies does not care about flex pricing smiling smiley

The packages get you (overpriced) extras, why not.

The expensive viagogo tickets are clearly illegal though.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 25, 2017 16:19

gwen
syrel

syrel

I do get that (still curious about what will be printed on the ticket in the end) but it can also be argued that a no filter pit "normal" ticket is striclty identical to a no filter pit "platinum" ticket - seats can be a different matter but still there is an official pricing chart which applies. That old (maybe outdated) 1919 law that applies does not care about flex pricing smiling smiley

The packages get you (overpriced) extras, why not.

The expensive viagogo tickets are clearly illegal though.

The high price is what is printed on the platinum tickets (I have one for Stockholm pit, and had one for San Diego 2015).

There is no such thing as a 'normal' pit ticket, only individual tickets with an individual price. It's the same as airline tickets - if I buy a London to New York flight for £200 and then someone buys a seat on the same flight for £1000, what is the 'normal' price?

(I'm not necessarily defending this system, just explaining it from legal perspective).

syrel

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: May 26, 2017 01:11

Hello, last time when I asked nobody replied, well I'll try again. So I bought this NO FIlter PIT ticket 12th May, and then UArena cancelled this ticket, but they did not return me my money, it's been 2 week and nothing... Anybody has a similar situation??

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 26, 2017 11:41

thorgal34
Hello, last time when I asked nobody replied, well I'll try again. So I bought this NO FIlter PIT ticket 12th May, and then UArena cancelled this ticket, but they did not return me my money, it's been 2 week and nothing... Anybody has a similar situation??

My credit card was not charged, just pre-charged and they never done final chargement on it. So all ok. Have you written to them?

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: May 26, 2017 11:51

wachterc

My credit card was not charged, just pre-charged and they never done final chargement on it. So all ok. Have you written to them?

Yep. I wrote many times. Yes mine card was also pre-charged.. but after 2 weeks I don't have my money back. I could not use this money when Open Sale started.. and UARENA does not reply to e-mails. Well, after weekend I probably will go to Police... it's ridicoulus taht I don't have a ticket, don't have my money...

Date: May 26, 2017 13:39

syrel
There is no such thing as a 'normal' pit ticket, only individual tickets with an individual price. It's the same as airline tickets - if I buy a London to New York flight for £200 and then someone buys a seat on the same flight for £1000, what is the 'normal' price?

Airline tickets do not fall under that old 1919 law smiling smiley

There is actually a normal pit ticket price, in Germany, in Barcelona, in Stockholm where they were sold during pre and/or public sales. Even for Paris, the face value appeared in the Pit VIP package and on the UArena website when they made the mistake of releasing pit tickets...

So fair enough, they print the inflated price on the ticket and get away with it this way.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 29, 2017 16:27

Does anybody know why tixs were downloadable (only one time) on U arena site only for 22th show ?
I sent them several emails (confirmation missing or tix availability) but never received answer.

Date: May 29, 2017 17:43

lenurb
Does anybody know why tixs were downloadable (only one time) on U arena site only for 22th show ?
I sent them several emails (confirmation missing or tix availability) but never received answer.

It was not supposed to. They made a mistake. Tickets will pnly be downloadable from septembee on.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1242
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home