Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:15

well i definitely didnt see pit anywhere. so now i am in line for fosse or, but i am shure that wont go through. and i am waiting for like 14 minutes for lucky dip on u arena. fun.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:15

Got Fosse Or at U Arena. E-ticket: How will it work? Got a confirmation but no pdf. Will there be a download later? The information is given only in French. I don't understand that much.

"ATTENTION: pour des raisons de sécurité, vos eTickets ne sont pas immédiatement disponibles. Vous recevrez dans le courant du mois de septembre 2017 de la part du service billetterie de la U ARENA un email d’alerte de mise à disposition des billets. A partir de cette date, vous pourrez retrouver les billets de votre commande dans l’espace MON COMPTE / MES COMMANDES sur le site [billetterie.uarena.com].

Cette confirmation de commande ne sert pas de titre d'accès. Nous vous remercions de votre commande et vous souhaitons un bon spectacle."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 11:17 by MAF.

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:17

When i was buying tickets through ticketmaster.fr I had a screen come up telling me how many tickets were left (I don't know whether everyone got this or it was an error?)

For instance on the wednesday 25th show it was showing 0 tickets for fosse or and catergory 4... obvs this tactic is to force people to 'upgrade' when they panic that none are left - I know we all knew this was happening but that confirms it.

Also at 9.01 (GMT) which is when I was on ticketmaster for todays general sale it said there was zero availability for cat 1, 2, 3 and 4 for the 19th so my guess is those tickets never actually went on general sale (or at least very very very limited numbers of them)

I would attach the screengrab I got of this but I don't know how to include a picture(!)

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:18

it appears it's all "sold out" except for VIP! no FOSSE OR at any of the shows even in the first couple of minutes

Date: May 17, 2017 11:18

ticketmaster gave me table that says everything is gone apart from VIP. @#$%& that

Date: May 17, 2017 11:19

On TM you can see the numbers of tix which are still available.
No pit in the list.

Posted by: schwonek ()

The ticketmaster page says 0 tickets for all categories. Only VIP tickets left. I guess some tickets will drop back once people dont buy them. Did anyone score LD tickets?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()

Yes you get to see the number of available seats when they can't find the ticket you chose.

@MAF - in September for printing

Lucky Dip : [billetterie.uarena.com]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Rollin92 ()

MAF
Got Fosse Or at U Arena. E-ticket: How will it work? Got a confirmation but no pdf. Will there be a download later? The information is given only in French. I don't understand that much.

"ATTENTION: pour des raisons de sécurité, vos eTickets ne sont pas immédiatement disponibles. Vous recevrez dans le courant du mois de septembre 2017 de la part du service billetterie de la U ARENA un email d’alerte de mise à disposition des billets. A partir de cette date, vous pourrez retrouver les billets de votre commande dans l’espace MON COMPTE / MES COMMANDES sur le site [billetterie.uarena.com].

Cette confirmation de commande ne sert pas de titre d'accès. Nous vous remercions de votre commande et vous souhaitons un bon spectacle."

MAF, go to your orders section of your account and in September there will be a pdf there to download to print off. However, people in for 22/10 have already had their tickets to download, so it may be there early.

Posted by: ivanova_08 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:20

Ticketmaster always releases tickets all day long, don't panic if you see 0 for each category

how? you tell me that for the third date, everything was gone in like 10 mins? no way

Posted by: Sister Marie ()

MAF

Yes for security reasons, they will be available later, in September. You will receive an email from U Arena to tell you that your tickets are available on their website/your account/orders (https://billetterie.uarena.com)

Posted by: ivanova_08 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:21

More worrying for me, I can't connect to my uareana account anymore, while I haven't changed my password. I sent them an email. With what happened a few days ago I'm seriously worried about my ticket for the 19yh :/

Date: May 17, 2017 11:23

On a plus note (if there is one) haven't come across more than a handful of NO FILTER PIT tickets on secondary sites either. Perhaps they are like gold dust.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:25

I have fosse in my basket on uarena site but it won't let me go to the payment bc I'm getting a popup says that the seats my not be side to side and it won't go to the payment page. Anyone else having this problem?

Date: May 17, 2017 11:26

Rollin92
MAF, go to your orders section of your account and in September there will be a pdf there to download to print off. However, people in for 22/10 have already had their tickets to download, so it may be there early.
Sister Marie
Yes for security reasons, they will be available later, in September. You will receive an email from U Arena to tell you that your tickets are available on their website/your account/orders (https://billetterie.uarena.com)
That's what I thought but I wasn't quite sure. My French is a little bit rusty...

Merci beaucoup!

ok, no luckydips on 22. nice.

Damn it. I had two LD and then gone...

Date: May 17, 2017 11:28

What a waste of a day off!

Date: May 17, 2017 11:30

UARENA site just crashed it seems just as I was checking out my LD for the 22nd...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 17, 2017 11:30

this is getting more ridiculous each time.
btw u arena crashes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 11:31 by laughinearlydied.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:31

Rollin92
What a waste of a day off!
thumbs up

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:31

Same here -it crashed during my payment

Date: May 17, 2017 11:32

gotdablouse
UARENA site just crashed it seems just as I was checking out my LD for the 22nd...

Came back and crashed again !

--------------

Date: May 17, 2017 11:33

hooked
Same here -it crashed during my payment
Try to refresh the site. During the check of my payment there were shown nothing for a short time but after a while it worked well again.

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:33

schwonek
Where are the lucky dips? I tried via RS.com - any other way?

Go to RS web page
[www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:35

ivanova_08
More worrying for me, I can't connect to my uareana account anymore, while I haven't changed my password. I sent them an email. With what happened a few days ago I'm seriously worried about my ticket for the 19yh :/

You are good I'm sure. They only cancelled the No Filter Pit purchases.

Date: May 17, 2017 11:36

two times i had lucky dips, crashed both times. nice. fun.

Date: May 17, 2017 11:37

Damnit! I just ALMOST scored two LD for the 22nd. I even paid with my credit card and it said oK but then it went blank and I got no email....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 11:47 by schwonek.

Date: May 17, 2017 11:38

fnac offers for 67,50 Euro

Catégorie 6
GRADIN BAS

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home