Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 14, 2017 04:06

just checked your previous posts and i c u r going to Zurich and Munchen as well as Paris. When in Munchen, go to the beer halls for sure.

plexi

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 14, 2017 06:45

I would not want to e-mail my credit card info to UArena and trust them to get me the "best ticket possible".

Taking my chances Monday or Wednesday. If there's no pit available, so be it.

I will settle with a Fosse OR. Sure, it will be a bit disappointing, but at least cheaper. This tour with 5 shows to travel to will cost enough money as it is.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 14, 2017 08:45

Topi
I would not want to e-mail my credit card info to UArena and trust them to get me the "best ticket possible".

I will settle with a Fosse OR. Sure, it will be a bit disappointing, but at least cheaper. This tour with 5 shows to travel to will cost enough money as it is.

What is the sale situation next week? What sale starts monday?

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: May 14, 2017 09:38

I come back to the filter pit tickets problem (the pitgate).

Uarena has sold us tickets for the filter tip for the second show (22th october) and then they have cancelled the order because (I quote them) :

"Seats on the categorize NO FILTER PIT on the show of the 22th of octobre 2017 are not available for reservation."

However I have noticed something which makes this claim unsupported: on the presale app, for the first show (October, 19th) the no filter pit was not appearing among the different choices. For the second show (October, 22th), the no filter pit section was appearing among the choices, while inactive (in grey) for most of the time, except for the short period of time where we have bought our tickets.

Conclusion ? In the presale, there were a difference between the two shows with respect to the filter tip tickets: the no filter pit section was not expected to be offered for presale for the first show (since not appearing in the choices) but expected to be sold for the second show (since appearing in the choices). Which makes their claims unsupported.

I don't know if it helps.

Date: May 14, 2017 10:28

schwonek
Topi

Those whose No Filter Pit tickets bought on Friday at uarena.com will get a Private presale on Monday.

General onsale goes Wednesday.

Date: May 14, 2017 10:30

RiffKichards
I come back to the filter pit tickets problem (the pitgate).

Uarena has sold us tickets for the filter tip for the second show (22th october) and then they have cancelled the order because (I quote them) :

"Seats on the categorize NO FILTER PIT on the show of the 22th of octobre 2017 are not available for reservation."

However I have noticed something which makes this claim unsupported: on the presale app, for the first show (October, 19th) the no filter pit was not appearing among the different choices. For the second show (October, 22th), the no filter pit section was appearing among the choices, while inactive (in grey) for most of the time, except for the short period of time where we have bought our tickets.

Conclusion ? In the presale, there were a difference between the two shows with respect to the filter tip tickets: the no filter pit section was not expected to be offered for presale for the first show (since not appearing in the choices) but expected to be sold for the second show (since appearing in the choices). Which makes their claims unsupported.

I don't know if it helps.

Probably doesn't help much given everybodys No Filter Pit orders (face value, not VIP) were cancelled. On the other hand I tend to agree with your analysis. They just wanted to upsell the VIP packages first.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 14, 2017 10:34

Yes I pointed that out on Friday, unfortunately I don't think it's going to help since "they" (Interconcerts' boss most likely ) have decided not to honor the sale.

The only "hope" going forward is that they put too many in the system so they canceled everything (not something we know for sure...) and will put some back next week. It seems that for Lucca no PITs were offered in the presale but popped up in the general sale although no one managed to buy one...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 14, 2017 11:55

I cannot be sure of course but this is not only a french problem.
I tried to buy pits everywhere during presales or regular sales (not all started yet ok) and I never saw any PIT availability, but VIP packages or hotel package (need to buy 2 !!!) or other overpriced tix

Date: May 14, 2017 11:57

That's not true, Stockholm for one was readily available for €273, check out the NO FILTER PIT thread for details : [iorr.org] and Paris is definitely the only one where they canceled sales! Actually I've never heard of anything similar happening, what a shame.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 11:57 by gotdablouse.

Date: May 14, 2017 12:06

gotdablouse
That's not true, Stockholm for one was readily available for €273, check out the NO FILTER PIT thread for details : [iorr.org] and Paris is definitely the only one where they canceled sales! Actually I've never heard of anything similar happening, what a shame.
So I walked through that Pit thread
1 guy had many but which price ? VIP ? 799€ ?
Stockholm : I did not try that one, and will not read all the thread, but ok, let say 1 show offered PIT at regular price

The U arena cancelation is not acceptable, you re right.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 14, 2017 12:09

lenurb
gotdablouse
So I walked through that Pit thread
1 guy had many but which price ? VIP ? 799€ ?
Stockholm : I did not try that one, and will not read all the thread, but ok, let say 1 show offered PIT at regular price

The U arena cancelation is not acceptable, you re right.

I managed to get Pit tickets in my basket in Zurich (420 Euros) and Munich (799 Euros - regular price (!!!) not VIP).

From the presales I tried, I saw no evidence of Pit availability at Paris or Lucca.

syrel

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: May 14, 2017 12:23

Topi
schwonek
Topi

Those whose No Filter Pit tickets bought on Friday at uarena.com will get a Private presale on Monday.

Hi there Topi.

I was one of the very unlucky. I thought it was a joke, but it was true. How do you know that there will be a private presale tomorrow?

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 12:40

I've pretty much given up on getting a Pit ticket for any show. Will try for Golden Circle as they're (relatively!) good value confused smiley. I think I read on another thread that the pit holds about 400.

I love this band and even though the 14OF tour was expensive, I was prepared to stump up and enjoyed it. However, the prices this time out are now way OTT. I cannot believe that the German shows, in particular, are sold out at the asking prices there. I fully expect to see tickets drip feeding into the system for those shows later.

Date: May 14, 2017 12:48

Infamy
Topi
schwonek
Topi

Hi there Topi.

I was one of the very unlucky. I thought it was a joke, but it was true. How do you know that there will be a private presale tomorrow?

They stated in the e-mail they would give a private presale link tomorrow.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 14, 2017 12:48

Yes pricing has definitely increased on this tour and that could well be another sign that the Stones will wrap it all up after next year.

Nate

Date: May 14, 2017 12:54

Nate
Yes pricing has definitely increased on this tour and that could well be another sign that the Stones will wrap it all up after next year.

Nate
1982 was supposed to be the last tour ...

Date: May 14, 2017 12:59

Topi
Infamy
Topi
schwonek
Topi

Hi there Topi.

Thank you. I see now that it says so only in the French version. The French and English versions are not even the same! What a shame this is! Hopefully we will get an email with the link tomorrow then. I`ve already used 8 hours on this, and there will be more. I wanna be in the PIT!

Ray

Date: May 14, 2017 13:03

Would not hold my breath for the pit being available either tomorrow in our little private presale OR even the general onsale.

Hope I'm wrong, of course...

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 13:11

Infamy
Topi
schwonek
Topi

Hi there Topi.

Hey keep your money, they are just pimps now. I've stopped to see them since 2007. I can understand they don't play well before of their age, that's normal but a guy like Keith thinks he is always the rock'n'roll locomotive and plays as he was 30.
I am always fascinate by the golden areas but now they are just a bank account. They edited some shows (it's a good idea) but a 1st time on dvd, antohe time on lps and years later on cd. Hey, give me your money, all your money.
No respect to the fans or other people. When I see the tickets prices, I have this sentence in mind "You guys, will dead the richest of the cimetery".

Date: May 14, 2017 13:24

Topi
Would not hold my breath for the pit being available either tomorrow in our little private presale OR even the general onsale.

Hope I'm wrong, of course...

We will se what happens. I have Carre Or tickets for both shows, so I will be okay, but the PIT folks, the PIT. What a dream!

Ray

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 14, 2017 14:03

...and meanwhile as usual, there's already some crooks on Ebay who try to increase even more the prices...hope you won't buy from them !

HMN

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: May 14, 2017 14:09

Topi
Infamy
Topi
schwonek
Topi

Hi there Topi.

I already got an email yesterday with a special orderform. So I guess there will be no special link, just this orderform.
Did anyone else who had canceled "no filter pit" tix receive this mail ?

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 14:16

vinckske
Topi
Infamy
Topi
schwonek
Topi

Hi there Topi.

I already got an email yesterday with a special orderform. So I guess there will be no special link, just this orderform.

Yes, I did. But as You can see, there are no possibility to choose pit-tickets. So this form is useless :/

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: May 14, 2017 14:21

thorgal34
vinckske
Topi
Infamy
Topi
schwonek
Topi

Hi there Topi.

Yes, I did. But as You can see, there are no possibility to choose pit-tickets. So this form is useless :/

As they canceled our pit tix I didn't expect they would offer us a special link or orderform to order pit tix again.
Everything else seems to be available so I've ordered "fosse or" tix

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: May 14, 2017 14:38

Hail to the Stones (Champs-Elysees few minutes ago) :

Posted by: trevezel ()
Date: May 14, 2017 14:46

hi there,
has anyone received the private presale for tomorrow ?

Date: May 14, 2017 15:06

They said they would e-mail it tomorrow.

I would be somewhat hesitant to share the "privileged, private" link here, unfortunately. That way we can at least try to avoid "pitgate 2" from happening.

Things being the way they are there are no guarantees - essentially Uarena could cancel just about any order stating "oops, April fools, the ticket you just bought and paid for wasn't available after all".

Date: May 14, 2017 15:07

vinckske

I did not get any order form, but then again I never asked for one. I did e-mail them back asking when they would send the link and they will do so tomorrow morning.

Date: May 14, 2017 15:13

Can anybody post a picture of said order form?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 15:14 by Topi.

Date: May 14, 2017 15:21

Massimo68
Hail to the Stones (Champs-Elysees few minutes ago) :

Well done! I hit printscreen when that picture came up but it didn't work, hehe...

--------------

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1964
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home