Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 12, 2017 17:51

France should bring back the guillotine for this

Nate

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 12, 2017 17:53

Can somebody reach out to promoters or Stones management for support in this case? I mean, we have used the official Stones App pre-sale and got the tickets legally. How the hell can they not issue them and cancel the order?? They are obliged to fullfil the orders - worst case scenario they can rebook some of us for 19th Oct gig in the pit. I believe they haven't oversold the pit - just that by mistake they have released tickets which were supposed to be paired up in expensive VIP packages...

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:01

Nate
I had a pit ticket for Paris no2 come up this morning and lost it when I couldn't work the site now I'm glad it didn't go through because I would probably be on my way to Paris right now and end up in a Parisian jail tonight after I had visited the ticket office.

I really feel for everyone that thought they had one and now discover this nonsense.

This is absolutely outrageous and disgusting behaviour.

Unfortunately when card payments get refunded they usually take at least a few days to get back to the buyers account so what about people who now don't have enough money in their account to try for a different ticket or venue.

These bastards should be fired immediately

Nate
thumbs up
Also had a pit ticket but my credit card was not accepted, though I use it all the time and it worked for Hamburg and Munich. Then the 10 Minutes passed and the tickets went gone. Sitting in front of my computer for half of the day tomorrow and the whole day today. This is torture! At least I managed to get tickets for Hamburg and Munich as you motivated me some days ago to be patient and not buy bad tickets until the ones I want come up. But as for Paris my patience comes slowly to an end..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 18:12 by StonedRambler.

Date: May 12, 2017 18:01

I've got the solution for all this ticket business scamming that goes on these days but unfortunately I am not allowed to shoot people

Nate hot smiley

Date: May 12, 2017 18:04

StonedRambler
Nate
I had a pit ticket for Paris no2 come up this morning and lost it when I couldn't work the site now I'm glad it didn't go through because I would probably be on my way to Paris right now and end up in a Parisian jail tonight after I had visited the ticket office.

I really feel for everyone that thought they had one and now discover this nonsense.

Unfortunately when card payments get refunded they usually take at least a few days to get back to the buyers account so what about people who now don't have enough money in their account to try for a different ticket or venue.

Nate
thumbs up
Also had a pit ticket but my credit card was not accepted, though I use it all the time and it worked for Hamburg and Berlin. Then the 10 Minutes passed and the tickets went gone. Sitting in front of my computer for half of the day tomorrow and the whole day today. This is torture! At least I managed to get tickets for Hamburg and Berlin as you motivated me some days ago to be patient and not buy bad tickets until the ones I want come up. But as for Paris my patience comes slowly to an end..

I do hope you didn't purchase a ticket to see the Stones in Berlin because then you really have been scammed

Nate

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:05

Nate

Plus what if somebody bought a pit ticket and subsequently has bought a flight and has paid at least a deposit for a hotel and basically has already spent a lot of money because he has purchased outstanding tickets, while now he has the option to buy some crappy seats or to stand in the second half of the stadium, which he wouldn't bother to travel and pay for all that.

I know that if I was aiming for Paris tickets, that would be my case. I feel deeply sorry for all those affected by this sheer incompetence and because of scalping practices of official sellers. I sincerely hope you all get what you have ordered and paid for!

Posted by: justsway ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:05

RiffKichards
Yes, I have received the same email. In French and English.

What a disappointment. I was so happy with my filter tip ticket...

They should give us back our tickets. It is their mistake, not ours... Shame on them !!

Same to me ;(

Date: May 12, 2017 18:08

When I looked on Viagogo a few hours ago their was one pit ticket for sale for the second Paris show and right now when I check again they have 14 available at a cost of about €1500
What a surprise

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 18:09 by Nate.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:09

Might be from someone who didn't read his mail yet haha
Bad Karma

Date: May 12, 2017 18:11

Nate
StonedRambler
Nate

Nate
thumbs up
Also had a pit ticket but my credit card was not accepted, though I use it all the time and it worked for Hamburg and Berlin. Then the 10 Minutes passed and the tickets went gone. Sitting in front of my computer for half of the day tomorrow and the whole day today. This is torture! At least I managed to get tickets for Hamburg and Berlin as you motivated me some days ago to be patient and not buy bad tickets until the ones I want come up. But as for Paris my patience comes slowly to an end..

I do hope you didn't purchase a ticket to see the Stones in Berlin because then you really have been scammed

Nate
Sorry, meant Munich grinning smiley My brain is kind of paralyzed from locking at the monitor for hours.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 18:12 by StonedRambler.

Date: May 12, 2017 18:17

Really feel sorry for all of you who had already bought tickets and probably jumped for joy and now got an email that the tickets will be refunded.
That's even worse than not getting a ticket.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:21

Yeah, I got that same e-mail too. Back to square one, I suppose...

It is what it is. I'm confident I can at least get a FOSSE OR for the 22nd. Stay positive, guys!

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:42

for sale face value :

oct 19 = cat 1 - 2 tix side by side = 510 euros
oct 22 = 2 regular foss = 180 euros
oct 22 = 1 Gold square seat = 338 euros

contact me vroumvroum67@yahoo.fr

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:43

U Arena Website and App now both saying "Page Not Found" so I guess that is that...so sorry to hear about people who thought they had Pit tickets and then didn't...really shitty way for promoters to behave

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:09

I also had pit tickets for 22nd but then received the dreaded email. I haven't read all the terms and conditions of the ticket but can they actually cancel it like this? Isn't there any law about honouring the contract?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:11

Uarena site does not answer
vente privée does not offer anything

That's terrible for all of (non)PIT owners
Is it a sign of overload? Probably they turn off due to too much people in the same time. Well that's not a reason to sell PITs if they have not.

Will they confirm the others tixs? I dont realy need thoses because I was able to print out at FNAC the one I bought in vente privée, so I have what I wanted, but I am so sad for the other fans

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:19

GJB
I also had pit tickets for 22nd but then received the dreaded email. I haven't read all the terms and conditions of the ticket but can they actually cancel it like this? Isn't there any law about honouring the contract?

You have to read the CGV, Sales conditions, but it is not easy, and in French. Even for a french native, it is not easy to understand those rules.
I walked through for you :
4.2 – La vente de Billets est réalisée, dans les limites des places disponibles, par zone et par catégorie de prix --> They sell tix but not more than they have, they can probably turn around that with a "sorry we have not enough" and as nobody can double check they can cancel everybody (not all are on that forum)
10.1 - LiLiLo peut s'exonérer de tout ou partie de sa responsabilité en apportant la preuve que l'inexécution ou la mauvaise exécution du contrat est imputable soit à l’Acheteur, soit au fait d'un tiers, soit à un cas de force majeure. --> They can cancel if this is not their fault (who judge?)

So, if you go to the court, you can win, after a 3 years process ...
I imagine that all the profesional sellers are the same

Posted by: lickedlady1966 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:28

I also bought 2 pit tickets via app presale at about 12.30 today. They are cancelled and I am so sad. All afternoon I jumped around full of joy. Now I feel so sad. But I fear we cannot do anything about the cancellations.....Sorry for me and all others affected.....

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:32

Same here. Just returned from some business outdoors.
Two succesfuly purchased 'Pits' on my mind; been happy as a baby boy all day...

Now it's Blue & Lonesome again.

This is sád, sad ... SáD.

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:35

Hmmm. English is not my first language, but this email is bad English. Strange and very, very sad. Someone should reach out to the Stones management for help.

I had my dream come true, and now it`s gone. I feel depressed.

The mail says we will "receive a priveleged link to a private presale".

I think we haven`t seen the end of this. Being a Stones fan is not easy!

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:40

Not easy and expensive.
Sorry for you all.

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 19:40 by powerage78.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:40

Bottom line: they cannot make the pit 'bigger' júst like that; a.o. because then it wouldn't be a 'pit' anymore.
And legaly, by reimbursing us our money, they've done wwhat they have to do - so that's it.

I'm not expecting much from that "priveledged link" option...

Date: May 12, 2017 19:43

I wouldn't even be surprised if the privileged link has a price that only the privileged can afford

Nate thumbs down

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:48

This pre-sale look like a total mess and mainly has been made for the money.

Main Offenders

First U Arena , on the main page they claim, register and you'll be warned as soon as the tickets will be available ! BS, today I'm still looking for their message, but I guess that pre-sale was not planned for this alert, anyway all wrong.
Then the App, how crappy this thing was yesterday.Quantity not available, kind of seat not available, then available and then again not the quantity in the end you got nothing.
Then FNAC, easy access (at least for me) but only for VIP packages that I hate because it's only made for money grabbing, but as it's probably the last time I will see the Stones, I 'd got 2 seats this way which I could have catch for half the price on the usual sales.

The good point goes to Ventes Privées, the surprise, where you can get each kind of seats except the Pit, at face value, if only I had seen it yesterday I had save some money, got 4 more seats this way today.

I feel indeed sorry for those who thought they get Pit seats, that's a real shame !

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 19:50 by Honestman.

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:49

lenurb
GJB

You have to read the CGV, Sales conditions, but it is not easy, and in French. Even for a french native, it is not easy to understand those rules.
I walked through for you :
4.2 – La vente de Billets est réalisée, dans les limites des places disponibles, par zone et par catégorie de prix --> They sell tix but not more than they have, they can probably turn around that with a "sorry we have not enough" and as nobody can double check they can cancel everybody (not all are on that forum)
10.1 - LiLiLo peut s'exonérer de tout ou partie de sa responsabilité en apportant la preuve que l'inexécution ou la mauvaise exécution du contrat est imputable soit à l’Acheteur, soit au fait d'un tiers, soit à un cas de force majeure. --> They can cancel if this is not their fault (who judge?)

So, if you go to the court, you can win, after a 3 years process ...
I imagine that all the profesional sellers are the same

Many thanks for looking into it and for your translation. I'm affected too and I'm really pissed off.

Does anybody know where to complain? Any ideas? Thanks. Christoph.

Date: May 12, 2017 19:51

Infamy
Hmmm. English is not my first language, but this email is bad English

English is not my native language too, and i noticed it. This service not only screwed up in a big way, but is not even able to put a right sentence. What a disgrace!

It also happened to a friend a mind. Sounds like a nightmare, i'm really sorry for you guys. I wouldn't bet on it, but i hope the link to the "priviledged private presale" will allow you to get back those pit tickets.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2017 20:22

That wouldn't really make sense, I mean if they can sell NO FILTER PIT tickets in a few days time via a "priviledged private presale" what's stopping them from honoring today's sales? And naturally you can still buy the 750€ "VIP Packages with PIT" from the FNAC with a €528,5 markup as I type this so it's not like the PIT is "full".

Can someone do a cut and paste of that full email ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 20:27 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 12, 2017 20:25

gotdablouse
That wouldn't really make sense, I mean if they can sell NO FILTER PIT tickets in a few days time via a "priviledged private presale" what's stopping them from honoring today's sales? And naturally you can still buy the 750€ "VIP Packages with PIT" as I type this so it's not like the PIT is "full".

Here we are
"Madame, Monsieur,

Suite à une erreur technique, les places de la commande que vous avez effectuée le 12/05/2017 sur notre site billetterie.uarena.com n’ont pas pu être validées.
En effet, les places de la catégorie No Filter Pit sur le concert des Rolling Stones du dimanche 22 octobre 2017 ne sont pas disponibles à la réservation.
Votre commande ainsi que son paiement ont donc été annulés. Vous ne serez donc pas débité ni du montant ni des frais de la commande.

Pour effectuer une nouvelle réservation sur l’un des concerts des Rolling Stones à la U Arena, vous recevrez lundi 15 mai un lien d’accès privilégié à une pré-vente.

Nous sommes désolés pour cet incident et souhaitons vous présenter toutes nos excuses pour le désagrément subi.

Cordialement,

Dear Sir, Madam,

Further to a dysfunction, the tickets of your order of the 12th of may 2017 on the app/web site FAN had been not validate.
Seats on the categorize NO FILTER PIT on the show of the 22th of octobre 2017 are not available for reservation.
Your order and your paiement have been canceled. Nothing will be not debit your account.

To make a new reservation, you will receive a privileged link to a private pre sale.

We are sorry for the dysfunction and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Sincerely"

I agree, why should they sell us PIT tickets later? But I think I will complain, especially as obviously PIT tickets are still available via VIP packages. But most likely it won't change anything. Really, really disappointing...

Date: May 12, 2017 20:33

Complete and utter nonsense from these bunch of clowns in charge of this who deserve nothing less than to have their trousers pulled down and given a bloody good spanking.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: May 12, 2017 20:35

wachterc
gotdablouse
That wouldn't really make sense, I mean if they can sell NO FILTER PIT tickets in a few days time via a "priviledged private presale" what's stopping them from honoring today's sales? And naturally you can still buy the 750€ "VIP Packages with PIT" as I type this so it's not like the PIT is "full".

Here we are
"Madame, Monsieur,

Suite à une erreur technique, les places de la commande que vous avez effectuée le 12/05/2017 sur notre site billetterie.uarena.com n’ont pas pu être validées.
En effet, les places de la catégorie No Filter Pit sur le concert des Rolling Stones du dimanche 22 octobre 2017 ne sont pas disponibles à la réservation.
Votre commande ainsi que son paiement ont donc été annulés. Vous ne serez donc pas débité ni du montant ni des frais de la commande.

Pour effectuer une nouvelle réservation sur l’un des concerts des Rolling Stones à la U Arena, vous recevrez lundi 15 mai un lien d’accès privilégié à une pré-vente.

Nous sommes désolés pour cet incident et souhaitons vous présenter toutes nos excuses pour le désagrément subi.

Cordialement,

Dear Sir, Madam,

Further to a dysfunction, the tickets of your order of the 12th of may 2017 on the app/web site FAN had been not validate.
Seats on the categorize NO FILTER PIT on the show of the 22th of octobre 2017 are not available for reservation.
Your order and your paiement have been canceled. Nothing will be not debit your account.

To make a new reservation, you will receive a privileged link to a private pre sale.

We are sorry for the dysfunction and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Sincerely"

I agree, why should they sell us PIT tickets later? But I think I will complain, especially as obviously PIT tickets are still available via VIP packages. But most likely it won't change anything. Really, really disappointing...

if they let you have those tickets then it's like allowing you to jump the line ahead of set start time

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home