Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 12, 2017 00:45

They did not or do not actually ride limos. Mick usually rides a Mercedes and the others ride minivans. A fan who had been at the hotel all day reported very little movement today.

Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: October 12, 2017 01:41

bet they will do sweet Virginia in homage to all the California wine that has been lost in the recent wildfires of Sonoma and napa. bet.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: October 12, 2017 08:35

So today is the day finally smiling smiley

Partly due to ticketmasters messup there are still a lot of tickets left , let’s hope they Will be selling Good during the day.

Will be at HRC for the meetup at around 3:30, have a lot i friends joining in as Well so if you feel for it Please join insmiling smiley

I have one friend with lucky dip , do anyone have a Good guess on where he can expect his place in the arena given that the pit is sold out?

Date: October 12, 2017 09:30

Btw somebody has returened 10 tix in a row on the best seating area right now , go shopsmiling smiley

Date: October 12, 2017 09:51

Somebody stop the rain! I gotta find me an umbrella I can use for lining up and then get rid of...

Might go check out the arena surroundings and the Mall of Scandinavia around noon. Most likely won't make the trip to downtown and back today.

I will also try to ask where the entrance to the No Filter Pit is.

Lots of Nordic and other Stones fans at the Scandic Järva Krog. I will probably go there for pre-show lunch and drinks. If you happen to be there and spot my Bergen 2006 event T-shirt with the Norwegian flag tongue, come say hi!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-12 09:55 by Topi.

Date: October 12, 2017 10:08

Topi
Somebody stop the rain! I gotta find me an umbrella I can use for lining up and then get rid of...

Might go check out the arena surroundings and the Mall of Scandinavia around noon. Most likely won't make the trip to downtown and back today.

I will also try to ask where the entrance to the No Filter Pit is.

Lots of Nordic and other Stones fans at the Scandic Järva Krog. I will probably go there for pre-show lunch and drinks. If you happen to be there and spot my Bergen 2006 event T-shirt with the Norwegian flag tongue, come say hi!

We have also changed meeting place and will meet at Quality hotels Friends instead

Date: October 12, 2017 10:27

Good to know. I might drop by at some point, we'll see. The Quality hotel is as convient to the venue as it gets!

Date: October 12, 2017 10:36

Topi
Good to know. I might drop by at some point, we'll see. The Quality hotel is as convient to the venue as it gets!

Yes and I will try to be there in time to get some spacesmiling smiley

Date: October 12, 2017 11:48

There are a few people in line at Gate H. Word is they make you go down the stairs to entrance Hx. Nobody knows for sure though. The line so far is a mix of No Filter Pit and Golden Circle (Främre Ståplats) so it's a bit of a confusion already.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 12, 2017 11:53

Topi
There are a few people in line at Gate H. Word is they make you go down the stairs to entrance Hx. Nobody knows for sure though. The line so far is a mix of No Filter Pit and Golden Circle (Främre Ståplats) so it's a bit of a confusion already.

Confusion ? What ... with modern day concert promoters involved ? Surely not ? grinning smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 12, 2017 11:55

This thread is now closed. For updates and comments regarding the Stockholm show please use the live thread:

[iorr.org]

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1647
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home