Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: October 11, 2017 09:34

tiffanyblu
It’s really lousy of ticketmaster to have to categories on general standing, one that sold out and one that have loads of tickets. If you click the one that is sold out ticketmaster recommens silver pit instead for Double price. Meaning that they are right now missing out on a LOT of Sales

Sorry, but I don’t see anything strange sith that. There are three categories for standing tickets. When searching for GA tickets (which are sold out) you’ll be recommended the best available ones. Which happens to be No Filter Pit.
But you are free to choice Front standing instead.

Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: October 11, 2017 09:38

Thommie
tiffanyblu
It’s really lousy of ticketmaster to have to categories on general standing, one that sold out and one that have loads of tickets. If you click the one that is sold out ticketmaster recommens silver pit instead for Double price. Meaning that they are right now missing out on a LOT of Sales

Sorry, but I don’t see anything strange sith that. There are three categories for standing tickets. When searching for GA tickets (which are sold out) you’ll be recommended the best available ones. Which happens to be No Filter Pit.
But you are free to choice Front standing instead.

It has been fort categories for the last week : two normal standing (ståplats) , one is sold out the other is not , just spoke to ticketmaster - there are thousands of tix left in general standing party due to the confusion. They Will try to solve it

Date: October 11, 2017 09:47

tiffanyblu
Thommie
tiffanyblu

But you are free to choose Front standing instead.

It has been fort categories for the last week : two normal standing (ståplats) , one is sold out the other is not , just spoke to ticketmaster - there are thousands of tix left in general standing party due to the confusion. They Will try to solve it

In fact confusing...

Date: October 11, 2017 09:50

Thommie
tiffanyblu
Thommie
tiffanyblu

But you are free to choose Front standing instead.

In fact confusing...

Good Categories smiling smiley :

No filter pit
Främre ståplats
Ståplats (if you choose this one then you are redirected to främre ståplats)
Ståplats (many tix left)

Can see now that people are posting about it om fb as Well, hope it reaches everyone!

Date: October 11, 2017 10:12

Not a good situation! You’ve got the impression that these tickets havs been sold out for weeks. Hard to fill that section now when discovering the situation the dah before the concert.

Date: October 11, 2017 10:19

Thommie
Not a good situation! You’ve got the impression that these tickets havs been sold out for weeks. Hard to fill that section now when discovering the situation the dah before the concert.

Exactly , it's indeed a very bad situation. I have contacted both Live Nation and Ticketmaster now, Live Nation told me to speak to ticketmaster. Which I already have, the issue now is WILL they do anything about it? Customer service is not usually in that position...

hope that more people than me have seen it and have been reporting it... :/

Date: October 11, 2017 11:45

tiffanyblu
Thommie

Exactly , it's indeed a very bad situation. I have contacted both Live Nation and Ticketmaster now, Live Nation told me to speak to ticketmaster. Which I already have, the issue now is WILL they do anything about it? Customer service is not usually in that position...

hope that more people than me have seen it and have been reporting it... :/

Nothing has happened yet. They should just fix it and then go out in social media that there are GS available!

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: October 11, 2017 11:52

Thommie

Yeah I thought it was sold out three(?) weeks ago. Weird.

Date: October 11, 2017 11:56

Redhotcarpet
Thommie

Indeed weird...

Posted by: anne ()
Date: October 11, 2017 12:14

I have 2 Filter pit tickets
and 2 framre staaplats tickets for the show tomorrow !
I can not go !
I give the away for reduced price!
100 Euro staaplats
150 Euro filter pit

E mail escalo0301@web.de if you mail me , we can phone then immediately!

Date: October 11, 2017 15:15

tiffanyblu
Redhotcarpet
Thommie

Indeed weird...

They still haven't fixed it....

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 11, 2017 17:22

Arrived in Stockholm, sunny weather at noon, now cloudy but not very cold. Saw their plane at the Airport. We've been too fast for taking a picture. A few other fans were on the plane too. A few were waiting at the Grand Hotel for some old gentlemen in long black limousines...

Date: October 11, 2017 17:29

MAF
Arrived in Stockholm, sunny weather at noon, now cloudy but not very cold. Saw their plane at the Airport. We've been too fast for taking a picture. A few other fans were on the plane too. A few were waiting at the Grand Hotel for some old gentlemen in long black limousines...

Nice! Will you join in the pre party at HRC tomorrow?

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: October 11, 2017 18:27

Isn't the song vote for Stockholm later than usual? I have voted on every show and believe the vote appear earlier.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 11, 2017 18:36

Yeah I was wondering the same. No vote up yet.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 11, 2017 18:50

there are enough not yet performed songs left from the previous song votes…

and, well, voters seem usually to be Jagger/Richards/Watts and maybe the new boys opinion is being heard once in a while

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 11, 2017 20:35

Date: October 11, 2017 20:58

Song vote:
Sweet Virginia
Let’s spend the night together
Let it bleed
Bitch

Overall great songs. Hoping for Sweet Virginia.

Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: October 11, 2017 21:02

Thommie
Song vore:
Sweet Virginia
Let it bleed
Bitch

Overall good great songs. Hoping for Sweet Virginia.

Sweet Virginia - played at Globe Arena in 2003
Let’s spend the night together - played at Ullevi in 2007
Let it bleed - played at Ullevi in 2007
Bitch - never played in Sweden

I will vote LSTNT cause it was really great when they played it earlier this tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-11 21:05 by yeababyyea.

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: October 11, 2017 21:03

Let It Bleed and Sweet Virginia are the only songs they haven’t played yet

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 11, 2017 21:06

yeababyyea

Bitch - don't know when

on Monday in Dusseldorf – thus Bitch is really a poor choice for the song vote!

song vote overview => [iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-11 21:09 by slewan.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: October 11, 2017 21:15

I choose Sweet Virgina!

Date: October 11, 2017 21:20

Sweet Virginia !

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: October 11, 2017 21:26

Sweet Virginiasmiling smiley

Posted by: FijiJim ()
Date: October 11, 2017 21:36

Sweet Virginia smileys with beer

Date: October 11, 2017 21:46

Thommie
Song vote:
Sweet Virginia
Let it bleed
Bitch

Overall great songs. Hoping for Sweet Virginia.

Of course Sweet Virginia. Must say might be the best vote so far. Still missing memory motel though, bit guess it is to long

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 11, 2017 22:01

Went with Let it Bleed...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: October 11, 2017 22:06

LSTNT for me. But Sweet Virginia would be great as well.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 11, 2017 22:31

Anything known about the soundcheck today?
As fare as I noticed the band left the hotel at about 5 p.m. (maybe I'm wrong - too many black limousines...)
The weather tomorrow afternoon: rain and 12 degrees C. A wet waiting outside.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-11 22:43 by MAF.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: October 11, 2017 22:35

LIB for me, hasn't been played in ages (Indianopolis 2015, San Jose 2013 and 2007 tour).
Sweet Virginia would be cool too, but I am afraid LSTNT will win. It's a great song but we got it in Lucca and given the vote is the 1 out of 2 'surprise' slots I prefer a song not played yet...

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1307
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home