Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: October 10, 2017 11:58

MAF
When will they open the gates?

Got a mail in Swedish. As far as I can understand they open at 17. Right?

In the beginning of your mail, click at "Information in English, click here"!

Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 10, 2017 12:27

Thommie
MAF

Yep, I know. But I don't find the information about the time the doors open.

Date: October 10, 2017 13:49

MAF
Thommie
MAF

Yep, I know. But I don't find the information about the time the doors open.

Yes, all doors open at 17.00.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: October 10, 2017 14:00

tiffanyblu
Tekumseh
Looks like it'll be a rainy day (10C/50F): Weather at Solna, Stockholm Sweden

I don't think the roof will be open like this: Satellite photo Friends Arena - Roof open

Roof will be closed!
That makes much more sense.

MAF

I havent got any emails since receiving my ticket so thats news to me! I thought it was 19:30

thanks!

Date: October 10, 2017 14:07

Half price tickets for sale - 2 for the price of 1 Front Standing for this gig! See my post over at the Ticket Trader forum.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 10, 2017 14:23

rebelhipi
tiffanyblu
Tekumseh

I don't think the roof will be open like this: Satellite photo Friends Arena - Roof open

Roof will be closed!

MAF

I havent got any emails since receiving my ticket so thats news to me! I thought it was 19:30

thanks!

19:30 is the announced start time (the opening act should probably take the stage around that time). But indeed, doors will open at 17:00.

Date: October 10, 2017 14:31

Topi
rebelhipi
tiffanyblu
Tekumseh

Roof will be closed!

MAF

thanks!

19:30 is the announced start time (the opening act should probably take the stage around that time). But indeed, doors will open at 17:00.
Gotcha! Good thing that i read this forum smiling smiley

Show day is getting closer!

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: October 10, 2017 15:09

Any idea what the "preparty" is? My flight arrives at 14:00 aprox so I guess I will have time to leave all in the hotel and then go to the venue.

See you in the pit!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 10, 2017 15:09

No worries. BTW if you bought your ticket directly from Ticketmaster Sweden you definitely should have received the e-mail too. Check your junk mail folder just in case.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: October 10, 2017 15:20

Garbie
Any idea what the "preparty" is? My flight arrives at 14:00 aprox so I guess I will have time to leave all in the hotel and then go to the venue.

See you in the pit!

Hello Garbie - preparty within the arena is supposed to be open to everyone in standing areas, including silver & no filer pit.

Otherwise a lot of people will meet at Hard rock who starts their party at 1 ant continues to around 7!

Date: October 10, 2017 15:22

Topi
No worries. BTW if you bought your ticket directly from Ticketmaster Sweden you definitely should have received the e-mail too. Check your junk mail folder just in case.
The good old check the junkmail trick worked, there it is!

The mail is from friends arena not ticketmaster.

Date: October 10, 2017 16:57

tiffanyblu
Garbie

See you in the pit!

Hello Garbie - preparty within the arena is supposed to be open to everyone in standing areas, including silver & no filer pit.

Otherwise a lot of people will meet at Hard rock who starts their party at 1 ant continues to around 7!

Even ticketholders that will enter through gate 2 have access to the preparty. There is no watertight bulkheads between the areas. If you're in, you reach the preparty.

Date: October 10, 2017 17:02

Thommie
tiffanyblu
Garbie

See you in the pit!

Even ticketholders that will enter through gate 2 have access to the preparty. There is no watertight bulkheads between the areas. If you're in, you reach the preparty.

thumbs up

Posted by: james3333 ()
Date: October 10, 2017 18:23

The Rolling Stones are on their way to Sweden. Arrival in Stockholm will be in around 40mins - so around 6 p.m.

Date: October 10, 2017 19:18

james3333
The Rolling Stones are on their way to Sweden. Arrival in Stockholm will be in around 40mins - so around 6 p.m.

Why didn't they wait till tomorrow when I start from D-dorf to Stockholm? grinning smiley
Did they arrive in Arlanda?

Posted by: james3333 ()
Date: October 10, 2017 19:36

Why didn't they wait till tomorrow when I start from D-dorf to Stockholm?
They will do the Soundcheck tomorrow

Yes!

Date: October 10, 2017 20:03

james3333

Yes!

Okay, I will try to spot their plane arriving tomorrow in Arlanda.
And maybe I will have a walk around the Friends Arena in the afternoon.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: October 10, 2017 20:57

MAF
james3333

Yes!

I will also keep my eyes peeled when arriving tomorrow from Hamburg. About to do my bag now listening to Exile on Mainstreet. My first visit to Stockholm. Hell, I'm really so excited for all the right reasons!!

Date: October 10, 2017 21:27

karimamilena
MAF
james3333

Yes!

I will also keep my eyes peeled when arriving tomorrow from Hamburg. About to do my bag now listening to Exile on Mainstreet. My first visit to Stockholm. Hell, I'm really so excited for all the right reasons!!

Welcome!!

Date: October 10, 2017 21:33

karimamilena
MAF
james3333

Yes!

Stockholm is a realy good place to visit. I've been there 1995 for the first time (kick off of the European tour). Great time.

Date: October 10, 2017 21:45

More details given by Friends Arena including security advices:

Friends Arena

Date: October 10, 2017 21:48

tiffanyblu
karimamilena
MAF
james3333

Yes!

Welcome!!

Thank you and thank you MAF! Seems it will be a bit fresh but sunny tomorrow in Stockholm. I will arrive early morning and stay until Friday evening. So far (apart from the main attraction on Thursday) I found the Historiska Museet, Nordic Light exhibition @ Nordic museum and a Last Night in Sweden foto exhibit. Do you have any other recommondations?

Date: October 10, 2017 22:16

karimamilena
tiffanyblu
karimamilena
MAF
james3333

Yes!

Welcome!!

Thank you and thank you MAF! Seems it will be a bit fresh but sunny tomorrow in Stockholm. I will arrive early morning and stay until Friday evening. So far (apart from the main attraction on Thursday) I found the Historiska Museet, Nordic Light exhibition @ Nordic museum and a Last Night in Sweden foto exhibit. Do you have any other recommondations?

Think you already covered some superb sites. But don’t miss Djurgården and Gamla stan (Old town)!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: October 10, 2017 22:22

karimamilena

The vasamuseum is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen - don't miss it! And if you have time, Skansen (on Djurgarden) is very interesting too.

syrel

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 10, 2017 22:33

Date: October 10, 2017 23:10

Keith looks good tonight!

Date: October 10, 2017 23:14

syrel
karimamilena

The vasamuseum is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen - don't miss it! And if you have time, Skansen (on Djurgarden) is very interesting too.

syrel

Oh yes, this is also on my list, thanks for reminding me! And Tiffanyblue, Gamla Stan is as well. Seems those 3 days can only be an appetizer for more to explore in the future.

Date: October 10, 2017 23:21

karimamilena
syrel
karimamilena

syrel

Oh yes, this is also on my list, thanks for reminding me! And Tiffanyblue, Gamla Stan is as well. Seems those 3 days can only be an appetizer for more to explore in the future.

smileys with beer

Date: October 10, 2017 23:51

tiffanyblu
karimamilena
syrel
karimamilena

syrel

smileys with beer
smileys with beer

Date: October 11, 2017 08:25

It’s really lousy of ticketmaster to have to categories on general standing, one that sold out and one that have loads of tickets. If you click the one that is sold out ticketmaster recommens silver pit instead for Double price. Meaning that they are right now missing out on a LOT of Sales

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1779
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home