Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: gwen ()
Date: September 22, 2017 06:54

Nate
The Paris pit tickets were never sold for less than €750

I guess you personally know each and every pit ticket buyer...

Also there were pit tickets on resale sites for sale at this price so I get some got them at face value. Maybe straight from the producer...

Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 22, 2017 09:52

gwen
Nate

Also there were pit tickets on resale sites for sale at this price so I get some got them at face value. Maybe straight from the producer...

If people got them for less then good luck to them.I can't recall ever seeing them for €221 through the official sales channels or reading about it here there was a lot of talk about the Paris pit tickets when they went on sale because of the mess that happened in the first few hours when they went on sale at regular price of €221 and were later retracted.

Nate

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 22, 2017 14:50

Nate
gwen
Thommie
And I think the Pit tickets in Stockholm are cheaper than anywhere else at the tour?

Practilly, yes. Theoretically Paris pit is sold at 221€. Although very few managed to get it at this price. One could argue that the cheapest pit ticket was Hamburg with lucky dips smiling smiley

I fully believe this to be 100% true. There was a balls up where some were sold for the basic 221EUR to posters on here and the Promoter cancelled them but gave them 1st dibs on Fosse Or instead in a private sale. Shameful Shambles.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: September 22, 2017 23:14

Nate
gwen
Nate

If people got them for less then good luck to them.I can't recall ever seeing them for €221 through the official sales channels or reading about it here there was a lot of talk about the Paris pit tickets when they went on sale because of the mess that happened in the first few hours when they went on sale at regular price of €221 and were later retracted.

Nate

As i wrote: very few smiling smiley

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: September 23, 2017 05:35

Hello all! After trying for a looong time, i was able to register here.

Following your example, yesterday i upgraded my presale främre staplats ticket to a no filter pit ticket by calling swedish ticketmaster and changing my ticket, they were really helpful indeed.

All ready for my third Stones gig, and my first one abroad.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 23, 2017 13:03

rebelhipi
Hello all! After trying for a looong time, i was able to register here.

Following your example, yesterday i upgraded my presale främre staplats ticket to a no filter pit ticket by calling swedish ticketmaster and changing my ticket, they were really helpful indeed.

All ready for my third Stones gig, and my first one abroad.
Welcome!!! Have a lot of fun!!!
Stockholm is a great place to vísit.

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: September 28, 2017 17:55

Thanks to all your comments...I have just been able to upgrade my 4 tickets to the PIT. Really happy and the people at TMaster really nice with the change.

See you there.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: September 29, 2017 11:19

Now you can get 10 tickets in a row once more on the best seats available in the stadium (främre långsida)

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: September 29, 2017 12:06

I just bought a Pit ticket. App 275 Euros

Date: October 4, 2017 15:02

Only spares once again in the seating. Standing still have loads of tickets. Dont forget to upgrade to front pit!

Date: October 6, 2017 16:21

Upgraded - all 9 of us will be in the No filter pit!

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: October 6, 2017 17:07

I've got 1 x No Filter Pit tix for sale at face value. Email me at wickerman767@aim.com if interested.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: October 6, 2017 18:07

Seems to be a real IORR-party in the pit! smileys with beer

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: October 7, 2017 03:20

Yes, I bought also a PIT ticket tonight. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: October 7, 2017 12:07

Thommie
Seems to be a real IORR-party in the pit! smileys with beer

True thatsmiling smiley

Date: October 7, 2017 12:10

Janneman
Yes, I bought also a PIT ticket tonight. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Great - see you there or at the pre-party!

Date: October 7, 2017 12:31

Just spoke to hard rock - the pre party Will start at one. I Will be there around 3:30 with My gang of around 15 people so Please join insmiling smiley

Date: October 8, 2017 19:57

What's the best connection by bus or train from Stockholm centre to Friends Arena and back?

Posted by: ddouven ()
Date: October 8, 2017 21:42

I travel from The Netherlands to Stockho;m on Wednesday. Is there some where a fan meeting in town? Maybe at the Hard Rock on Wednesday?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 8, 2017 22:14

MAF
What's the best connection by bus or train from Stockholm centre to Friends Arena and back?

[friendsarena.se]

Date: October 8, 2017 22:38

Topi
MAF

[friendsarena.se]
Thanx!

Any pictures from inside preparing the stage?

Date: October 8, 2017 22:38

My flight is in Stockholm at 14:00 Thursday, might come to the hardrock to check it out if it makes logistical sense.

Also interested in how to leave Friends Arena after gig to go back to Stockholm city centre where id like to catch the night bus back to the airport for my early morning flight.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 8, 2017 22:55

I had booked the hotel right next to Friends Arena and thought it was so great. Then I was checking out my bookings for the following week when I was in Copenhagen, realizing I had booked the "Friends" hotel two days too early, when I was on my way home from Dusseldorf. Panic, but luckily there was still hotel rooms in the Solna area. Thank you!

Bjornulf

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: October 8, 2017 22:59

rebelhipi
Also interested in how to leave Friends Arena after gig to go back to Stockholm city centre where id like to catch the night bus back to the airport for my early morning flight.

Just follow the sea of people back to the Solna train station. If you’re flying out from the Arlanda airport you can take a northbound train from Solna towards Uppsala. That train makes a stop at the airport. If your flight is from Skavsta airport, take a southbound train from Solna to Stockholm C and a bus from there.

Date: October 8, 2017 23:04

erikjjf
rebelhipi

Just follow the sea of people back to the Solna train station. If you’re flying out from the Arlanda airport you can take a northbound train from Solna towards Uppsala. That train makes a stop at the airport. If your flight is from Skavsta airport, take a southbound train from Solna to Stockholm C and a bus from there.
Thanks!
My flight is from arlanda at 7am.
My plan is to go to the centre, eat something, see some bar, and take the flygbussarna at 4-5am.(good thing they run at night)

Solna station to the centre station should be fairly simple at night i hope.

Date: October 9, 2017 09:58

ddouven
I travel from The Netherlands to Stockho;m on Wednesday. Is there some where a fan meeting in town? Maybe at the Hard Rock on Wednesday?

There Will be a meetup on HRC on thursday before the show. I Will be there from 3:30 with a groupsmiling smiley

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: October 9, 2017 10:06

In Copenhagen I did like the boxes in front of the venue, where people could leave their bags, jackets, …
Are there similar boxes around the Friends Arena? It´ll be colder than last week and I have a standing ticket for the concert. Woulnd´t wanna a carry around my stuff all evening long. Anybody knows?

Cheers, Fillmore

Date: October 9, 2017 10:27

Fillmore
In Copenhagen I did like the boxes in front of the venue, where people could leave their bags, jackets, …
Are there similar boxes around the Friends Arena? It´ll be colder than last week and I have a standing ticket for the concert. Woulnd´t wanna a carry around my stuff all evening long. Anybody knows?

Cheers, Fillmore

Dont know, can give them a call and check it out!

Date: October 9, 2017 10:31

Btw - they should soon start giving away tickets or something. Still loads left in all standing areas

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 9, 2017 11:30

I will be staying at the Ibis Styles Järva, about 1 km from the venue. Anybody else there?

Will be in town on Wednesday afternoon already.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1571
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home