Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 3 of 10
Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:30

It's easy to get tickets to the Stockholm show. They are out of pit tickets, but front standing, regular standing and lucky dips are available.

Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:38

no pits been trying since 9

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:43

The Stones
It's easy to get tickets to the Stockholm show. They are out of pit tickets, but front standing, regular standing and lucky dips are available.

Yes seems to be a lot of tickets left

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:50

they stop selling tix Avslutas torsdag, 17-10-12 19:30 smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 15, 2017 13:00

Given I couldn't get a regular pit ticket, I've just bit the bullet on a platinum one - 675 Euros confused smiley - stings at the moment, but I decided that I wanted at least one pit stop on this tour. It's only money...

syrel

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 15, 2017 14:00

Främre Staplats (=front standing or golden circle) is still available at TM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 14:05 by MAF.

Date: May 15, 2017 16:25

1st floor seating close to the stage available again (you can buy 10 connected together)

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:32

My buddy over in Sweden got 4 pit tickets - by lining up at a ticket sales office.

Date: May 15, 2017 16:36

Topi
My buddy over in Sweden got 4 pit tickets - by lining up at a ticket sales office.

nicegrinning smiley

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:54

Sales seem really slow for this show. Maybe Swedes are too clever not to buy overpriced tix for a nostalgia actsmiling smiley
I hope they don't end up releasing more pit tickets in order to boost business and make the pit area even larger.
Might be a real treat to purchase lucky dips and perhaps get an upgrade to the standing area.

Date: May 15, 2017 17:02

The Stones
Sales seem really slow for this show. Maybe Swedes are too clever not to buy overpriced tix for a nostalgia actsmiling smiley
I hope they don't end up releasing more pit tickets in order to boost business and make the pit area even larger.
Might be a real treat to purchase lucky dips and perhaps get an upgrade to the standing area.
actually it's been a lot in social media about the ticket prices so I really hope the sales gears up. to bad to be in an empty place... plus Friends Arena has a bad reputation... I want a sellout!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:09

I was at the Tele2 show in 2014 in GC. IIRC, that show sold out very quickly indeed. Excellent venue with good acoustics, ventillation, shops outside and transport logistics. I was back there a year later for Paul McCartney.

I take it the Friends Arena is much bigger? What are the concert acoustics like there?

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:18

Still possible to buy up to 10 Främre Ståplats (Golden Circle) for 2095,- SEK
Also up to 10 seating together example in SEKTION 129 (on the side and very close to the stage).

Must be the slowest Stones ticket sale in Sweden ever?

All the Best!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:25

tiffanyblu
The Stones
actually it's been a lot in social media about the ticket prices so I really hope the sales gears up. to bad to be in an empty place... plus Friends Arena has a bad reputation... I want a sellout!

It is the first day the tickets are officially on sale, 5 months to the show. I don't believe what is being discussed here..."an empty place" eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: May 15, 2017 20:07

I just ordered my "Premium Standing" ticket for Stockholm - and can literally not wait for the concert to finally take place. Getting tix for Hamburg and Munich left me happy, but still quite "cool", Stockholm makes a big difference to me. I´ve been there once, must have been about 23 years ago, and was completely stunned by the beauty of that city (and the prices of alcoholic beverages…).
The airport seems quite a ride away from the city centre, how far is the Friends Arena? I´d like to stay from Thursday until Sunday after the concert. Which part of town has a "clean" nightlife (like bars or clubs) for a (married) guy in his mid forties? Any help or hint is highly appreciated!
Sweden, here I come hot smiley

Cheers, Fillmore

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 22:55

There's usually a show somewhere even on a successful tour that's a slow seller and this is looking like the one. All sections apart from the Pit are readily available as are Lucky Dips. I might Lucky Dip this one as I have a friend working in Stockholm, a city I love. He's no Stones fan though. No doubt the stadium will be full by showtime though.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: May 16, 2017 09:19

Yes, but a little bit surprising with slow selling though no show in Norway and Finland.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 16, 2017 10:10

Surprised Oslo didn't get a show, but Finland really has no suitable venue for that time of year. The Helsinki Olympic Stadium is 1) under renovation 2) has no roof - not even after the renovation winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 10:11 by Topi.

Date: May 16, 2017 10:46

Maybe you can see a pattern that ständing tickets are less popular than seating ones. Because it seems to be many "Främre ståplats" (sort of Golden Circle) still to purchase. Which for the real fans ought to be the best tickets in the arena/stadium after the No Filter Pit.
Or does the Golden Circle area differs in size from venue to venue?

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 16, 2017 13:30

"just ordered my "Premium Standing" ticket for Stockholm - and can literally not wait for the concert to finally take place. Getting tix for Hamburg and Munich left me happy, but still quite "cool", Stockholm makes a big difference to me. I´ve been there once, must have been about 23 years ago, and was completely stunned by the beauty of that city (and the prices of alcoholic beverages…).
The airport seems quite a ride away from the city centre, how far is the Friends Arena? I´d like to stay from Thursday until Sunday after the concert. Which part of town has a "clean" nightlife (like bars or clubs) for a (married) guy in his mid forties? Any help or hint is highly appreciated!
Sweden, here I come

Cheers, Fillmore"

Hello Fillmore!!! Great to hear!!! There's Stureplan in Öster(east)Malm (the posh party quarters), Söder(South)malm (which is the bohemians area) and then I'd say there are some good places in Vasastan, Old Town and Kungsholmen. However come to Råsunda in Solna (where the show's taken place) for one night and I'll buy you a beer in my local. Deffo a safe place for a married guy as there are usually 1 woman for every ten men there! winking smiley But then the chicks are usually stunning and the liquor's great!

smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 13:30 by MadMax.

Help needed stockholm lucky dip
Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 02:23

Hi guys. I feel really stupid but as a lady minute whim I decided to buy lucky dip tickets to stockholm. I don't know how I got through the site in Swedish but managed to get there.
5 minutes ago I was elated. However, a sudden dread came over me when I realised that the date is when I am best man at my best friends wedding! Now normally I would be able to simply sell the ticket on but as I understand it these lucky dip tickets have much more stringent anti scalping measures attached. Does anyone have any experience that could help or could suggest a course of action Thanks

Re: Help needed stockholm lucky dip
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 16, 2017 02:41

Just out of curiosity I went through the Ticketmaster website and it seems there's some lucky dips available. For those interested, hurry up!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 16, 2017 02:58

tell ya best friend ya love The Stones more ......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: May 16, 2017 03:00

Just be happy they are lucky dips so it won't be too painful to eat them.

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: May 16, 2017 14:57

MadMax

Hello Fillmore!!! Great to hear!!! There's Stureplan in Öster(east)Malm (the posh party quarters), Söder(South)malm (which is the bohemians area) and then I'd say there are some good places in Vasastan, Old Town and Kungsholmen. However come to Råsunda in Solna (where the show's taken place) for one night and I'll buy you a beer in my local. Deffo a safe place for a married guy as there are usually 1 woman for every ten men there! winking smiley But then the chicks are usually stunning and the liquor's great!

smileys with beer

Yo MadMax,

to quote Brian Setzer: That´s The Kinda Sugar Papa Likes >grinning smiley<
Thank you for your advice and: what a nice invitation, I´ll be around! Heja Sverige!

Cheers, Fillmore

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: May 16, 2017 18:58

Just got pit to Stockholm for approx. 380 GBP (Platinum package). Have been trying for several days and suddenly it appeared. Strange...

Date: May 16, 2017 21:43

MartinB
Just got pit to Stockholm for approx. 380 GBP (Platinum package). Have been trying for several days and suddenly it appeared. Strange...
Where did you got it from?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 21:44 by MAF.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: May 17, 2017 00:26

MAF
MartinB

ticketmaster

Date: May 17, 2017 00:28

MartinB
MAF
MartinB

ticketmaster

STÅPLATS FRÄMRE still available right now

Date: May 18, 2017 18:36

Stockholm seems to sell well, at least seating tix.
Still standing tix available but impossible to say how many left.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 3 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1833
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home