Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: May 11, 2017 12:36

MAF
Now I need a map with the gates of the stadium.

BTW: What's the weather like in mid October in Stockholm?
grinning smileygrinning smileythumbs down

Re: Stockholm Sweden travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 11, 2017 12:45

Redhotcarpet
MAF

A little bit different to Lucca and Barcelona I think...cool smiley

Date: May 11, 2017 13:34

Mr Jimmy
Nice and easy this morning getting a couple of 'Front Standing' tickets. Couldn't find any pit tickets but I'm happy with the front standing area.

Looking forward to my first visit to Sweden!

See you there!

smileys with beer spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smiling bouncing smiley

Hey there my fellow Desert Tripper - myself and BarRoomQueen will see you there!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: May 11, 2017 15:14

Manofwealthandtaste
Mr Jimmy
Nice and easy this morning getting a couple of 'Front Standing' tickets. Couldn't find any pit tickets but I'm happy with the front standing area.

Looking forward to my first visit to Sweden!

See you there!

smileys with beer spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smiling bouncing smiley

Hey there my fellow Desert Tripper - myself and BarRoomQueen will see you there!

Fantastic! Looking forward to it!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 11, 2017 16:44

I dont know how I managed to validate the small picture captchas in swedish on the phone but it looks like I scored pit. Much better than Paris!

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: May 11, 2017 21:09

Front standing here I come! Ridiculous ticket prices, but what can you do. It's The Stones, man!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 11, 2017 22:14

Still Front Standing available through the presale

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: May 12, 2017 00:39

Topi
Still Front Standing available through the presale

That's right, FOS are still available. I'm a bit tempted to buy one of those, but I've decided that I've seen the band so many times already so I don't feel an urge to attend.
Come on you guys and pick up those tix before I might change my mindsmiling smiley

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: May 12, 2017 00:55

Hello I was wondering does anybody know if the Train from Germany goes to Denmark and Sweden or do you have to fly as it looks like the ocean might split it up . I'm comming in from the US Thank You Kindly!!!

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 12, 2017 01:06

stonesfrkk
Hello I was wondering does anybody know if the Train from Germany goes to Denmark and Sweden or do you have to fly as it looks like the ocean might split it up . I'm comming in from the US Thank You Kindly!!!

There is a train connecting from Hamburg to Copenhagen where the train transported by a ferry.

Date: May 12, 2017 09:22

You can still get both front of stage/Ståplats Främre and regular standing/ståplats for the Stockholm show through the presale.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:13

stonesfrkk
I'm sure the lowcost airlines is much more cheaper than the train if you're going from Germany to Sweden.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:15

MAF
Redhotcarpet
MAF

A little bit different to Lucca and Barcelona I think...cool smiley

Actually October may turn out nice.

Date: May 13, 2017 01:24

Thommie
stonesfrkk
I'm sure the lowcost airlines is much more cheaper than the train if you're going from Germany to Sweden.
Thank You i appreciate it!!I going to get a Eurail pass so i just needed to know how many stops i need Much thanks! Keep on rolling!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 13, 2017 06:51

Presale still open, Front Standing available.

Date: May 13, 2017 09:40

Pretty interesting that there are still Front standing and GA tickets left.
This is by far the easiest presale to score tix from that I've ever visited.
I entered the presale when it first opened and was let in directly without having to go through the waiting area.
When Metallica released tix through the presale a few months ago it was impossible to enter the site for the first hour or so.
Had I not decided that I won't see the Rolling Stones live anymore and really wanted tickets, I bet it would have been harder to get themwinking smiley

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 13, 2017 10:02

Just like the club gig in 2003. Tickets available for around 2 hrs. Amazing...

TE
Oslo

Date: May 13, 2017 15:57

The Stones

Yep, it was very easy to get a front standing ticket.

What about a map of the stadium with the gates etc.?

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 13, 2017 18:27

MAF
The Stones

Yep, it was very easy to get a front standing ticket.

It was even very easy getting a No Filter pit ticket! Looking forward to that experience.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:21

MAF

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 13, 2017 21:40

Weather Stockholm, mid October? Could be whatever. Either warm and summerlike or cold and early winter... The arena has a detachable roof in any case...

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 14, 2017 12:28

Stoneage
Weather Stockholm, mid October? Could be whatever. Either warm and summerlike or cold and early winter... The arena has a detachable roof in any case...

So the website of the stones says sale starts at 10:00 local time, and the website that sells the tickets says 09:00, can anyone confirm?

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: May 14, 2017 13:07

Congrat`s with your ticket to Sthlm. ! Can`t help you with a map , but about the weather I can tell you it`s going to be a nice fall weather.
There is only one place in Scandinavia more beautiful than Stockholm in the summer & that`s Stockholm in the fall and that`s a fact winking smiley
Weather in Stockholm

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 13:14 by ComeOn.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 14, 2017 13:25

HaroldJustin
Stoneage

So the website of the stones says sale starts at 10:00 local time, and the website that sells the tickets says 09:00, can anyone confirm?

Stones site says 9am too, at least on my computer

syrel

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 14, 2017 17:27

syrel
HaroldJustin
Stoneage

Stones site says 9am too, at least on my computer

syrel

Oh your right, perhaps I mistook one of the times. Most of them are 10:00

Date: May 14, 2017 20:45

Stoneage
ComeOn
Congrat`s with your ticket to Sthlm. ! Can`t help you with a map , but about the weather I can tell you it`s going to be a nice fall weather.
There is only one place in Scandinavia more beautiful than Stockholm in the summer & that`s Stockholm in the fall and that`s a fact winking smiley
Weather in Stockholm

Thanks a lot. I went to Stockholm in 1995 to see the Stones. It was summer and it was absolutely great. Now it's time to visit this very nice city again.

Date: May 14, 2017 21:31

MAF
Stoneage
ComeOn
Weather in Stockholm

Thanks a lot. I went to Stockholm in 1995 to see the Stones. It was summer and it was absolutely great. Now it's time to visit this very nice city again.
Thank You MAF i was thinking about not going to Sweden on the Tour but your nice post about Sweden just made me change my mind i'm going to Stockholm1 Peace Out MAF!

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:13

Got two seats in section 130 thru the general sale.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:18

PIT tickets gone in an instant so I had to bite the bullet for a Start Me Up ticket. See ya in the pit Boys and Girls!!!

smileys with beer

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 15, 2017 10:24

I cant find lucky dip on the stones site.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1068
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home