Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: October 3, 2017 09:25

On my way from Stockholm by train now. See you all later!!

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: October 3, 2017 10:16

slewan
MisterDDDD
Song Vote

Mr. D
Emotional Rescue
Heartbreaker
Just my Imagination

poor options – ER and Heartbreaker were already part of the song vote and Mr. D. has already been performed a few times on this tour

on the other hand: that's there first song vote for this tour that doesn't feature one of the classical Stones songs

It's a pity you don't have 'Shine a Light' as an option. I loved in on Saturday in Amsterdam. Check out Fred de Graff's post on YouTube of it.

"I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon."

Posted by: icke66 ()
Date: October 3, 2017 11:27

I have 2 Tickets to sell, Golden Circle. 150 each. I'm in Copenhagen now. hollie@gmx.net

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: October 3, 2017 11:53

Ticket Sales have been booming in the latest days, No standing tickets left and only singles in some of the good seating areas. Obstructed view only one available with connected seats!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 3, 2017 12:01

This thread is now closed. For Copenhagen Denmark show comments please see the new live thread:

Copenhagen Denmark 03-Oct-2017 Stones No Filter live show updates

[iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1935
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home