Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 2, 2017 05:36

tiffanyblu
Any meetup before the show on tuesday? I Will be Travelling by train and Will arrive around 2 in CPH, Will be going by myself so any meetup/pre-party is on the list smiling smiley

I'm not going to Copenhagen but a friend of mine (who's not registered on IORR) is already there and have asked me about it, so I'm giving a bump on this post. If there's any meetup let us know, folks. smiling smiley

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 2, 2017 08:07

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 10:48 by Topi.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: October 2, 2017 10:27

Cristiano Radtke
tiffanyblu
Any meetup before the show on tuesday? I Will be Travelling by train and Will arrive around 2 in CPH, Will be going by myself so any meetup/pre-party is on the list smiling smiley

I'm not going to Copenhagen but a friend of mine (who's not registered on IORR) is already there and have asked me about it, so I'm giving a bump on this post. If there's any meetup let us know, folks. smiling smiley

thumbs up

Posted by: Parisrambler ()
Date: October 2, 2017 13:56

2 Lucky Dip for sale... face value.
Pick up time 2pm.

boello@gmx.net

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 2, 2017 16:23

Is the song vote up yet?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 2, 2017 16:25

Topi

Is the song vote up yet?

Nothing at the moment in the RS-App ....

Date: October 2, 2017 16:57

Irix
Topi

Is the song vote up yet?

Nothing at the moment in the RS-App ....

hm... should be up soon!

Date: October 2, 2017 17:05

From the official RS-Twitter and RS-Facebook:

"The Rolling Stones are really looking forward to playing the Parken Stadium tomorrow night but want to make it clear to fans they will NOT be playing a club show in Copenhagen and there are no plans for any club shows on the current No Filter tour."

[Twitter.com] , [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 17:10 by Irix.

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: October 2, 2017 17:25

Danish newspaper Politiken carried out a clickbait attempt last night making a lot of people furious.

Suppose the Stones management office have had a lot of calls today which led to this news.

Posted by: vlatkap ()
Date: October 2, 2017 17:28

I have 1 (paper) golden circle ticket to sell 1650kr. I am in Copenhagen and will be at the show. Cheers!
vlatkap@gmail.com

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 2, 2017 17:31

michrud
Danish newspaper Politiken carried out a clickbait attempt last night making a lot of people furious.

Suppose the Stones management office have had a lot of calls today which led to this news.

Was that this article?

"Rolling Stones giver tre intimkoncerter i København efter koncerten i Parken"

Date: October 2, 2017 17:35

Tim Ries' The Rolling Stones Project in Copenhagen -- [www.NielsLanDoky.com] .

It would be interesting if Charlie Watts joins in. Sometimes he does, like on 19-Mar-2014 at the Ellington Jazz Club in Perth (Australia) .... [iorr.org] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 17:50 by Irix.

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: October 2, 2017 17:35

This article brought by Danish newspaper Politiken says that the Rolling Stones will perform there club concerts on the 4., 5. and 6. It's not the Stones doing intimate shows but Tim Ries and his Rolling Stones Project rolling into a new Danish jazz club on these three nights.

People in Denmark have been amazed and the majority quite angry as the headline states that Stones will plays when it's not THE Rolling Stones.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 2, 2017 18:33

Irix
From the official RS-Twitter and RS-Facebook:

[Twitter.com] , [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com]

Thx for the detailed posts!!!

Date: October 2, 2017 19:49

Well i Will at least be at Hard rock café from around 3, if anyone want to meet up!

Date: October 2, 2017 19:50

Cristiano Radtke
tiffanyblu

I Will be at hard rock from around 3!

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: October 2, 2017 20:30

Topi
Is the song vote up yet?

Maybe no voting this time. Since 4 hrs the posting of "Caro" regarding Las Vegas is up there. Nothing else since then. Maybe they will play one on their own choose this time. Maybe...maybe I am wrong

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 20:32 by mariannerl.

Date: October 2, 2017 20:31

Two of my german friends will be at the HRC but not now. They landed half an hour ago..bit later

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 2, 2017 20:33

mariannerl
Topi
Is the song vote up yet?

Maybe no voting this time. Since 4 hrs the posting of "Caro" regarding Las Vegas is uo. Nothing else since then. Maybe they will play one on their own choose this time.

in that case I guess they'll pick one of the songs that lost most often on the song vote, i.e. All Down The Line or Bitch, see: [iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 20:33 by slewan.

Date: October 2, 2017 20:33

mariannerl
Two of my german friends will be at the HRC but not now. They landed half an hour ago..bit later

I meant tomorrowsmiling smiley

Date: October 2, 2017 20:36

tiffanyblu
Cristiano Radtke
tiffanyblu

I Will be at hard rock from around 3!

Thanks, I'll send a message to my friend.

Date: October 2, 2017 20:51

mariannerl
Topi
Is the song vote up yet?

Maybe no voting this time. Since 4 hrs the posting of "Caro" regarding Las Vegas is up there. Nothing else since then. Maybe they will play one on their own choose this time. Maybe...maybe I am wrong

Before They Make me Run would be perfect - to me, at least. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 2, 2017 20:58

Cristiano Radtke
mariannerl
Topi
Is the song vote up yet?

Before They Make me Run would be perfect - to me, at least. smiling bouncing smiley

highly unlikely. I guess Keith will kept on doing the same two songs for the rest of the tour (unless Mick has problems with his voice and Keith has to do a 3 song set)

Date: October 2, 2017 21:13

slewan
mariannerl
Topi
Is the song vote up yet?

Maybe no voting this time. Since 4 hrs the posting of "Caro" regarding Las Vegas is uo. Nothing else since then. Maybe they will play one on their own choice this time.

in that case I guess they'll pick one of the songs that lost most often on the song vote, i.e. All Down The Line or Bitch, see: [iorr.org]

Or something else? A country song? Sweet Virginia

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:15

Vote up now
jeroen

Song voting is online

Posted by: runrudolph ()

Mr D...
jeroen

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 2, 2017 21:16

Song Vote

Mr. D
Emotional Rescue
Heartbreaker
Just my Imagination

Went with ER..
Switched my vote..

Heartbreaker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 21:19 by MisterDDDD.

Date: October 2, 2017 21:17

Heartbreaker

Date: October 2, 2017 21:17

[Twitter.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 21:24 by Irix.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home