Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:29

tommyturbo76
Hello I am wondering if the roof would be open or closed for the show, assuming good weather. How has the roof been set for other acts? thanks...

On this tour from Amsterdam onwards all venues will close the roof.

Nate

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 11, 2017 12:25

Thommie
Great opening act: Rival Sons (make you (at least me) think of Led Zeppelin!

Yeah, they are absolutely stunning band. Opened for Black Sabbath's last tour. Should be very entertaining!

Posted by: icke66 ()
Date: September 16, 2017 15:58

4 Golden Circle Tickets for Kopenhagen to sell. If interested, please pm.

icke66

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: September 22, 2017 08:06

No filter pit tickets now available on ticketmaster.dk just bought myself 1 smiling smiley

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: September 22, 2017 14:52

Nate
tommyturbo76
Hello I am wondering if the roof would be open or closed for the show, assuming good weather. How has the roof been set for other acts? thanks...

On this tour from Amsterdam onwards all venues will close the roof.

Nate

Thank you Nate.smiling smiley

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 27, 2017 21:41

Next stop for me - Copenhagen! As it happens, I had previously booked a weekend trip there (to see Ricky Gervais, among other things), so I'll actually have two back-to-back trips to Copenhagen in the next few days. Spending Monday back home in Helsinki because that was actually cheaper than staying...

As for the Stones show on Tuesday, is there anything official regarding the policy on small cameras?

Also, any details on what time Lucky Dip tickets can be picked up?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-27 21:42 by Topi.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 28, 2017 12:20

Topi

As for the Stones show on Tuesday, is there anything official regarding the policy on small cameras? Also, any details on what time Lucky Dip tickets can be picked up?

Maybe the Danish Promoter can help:

ICO Concerts -- [www.Concerts.dk] -- [www.Facebook.com] -- [Twitter.com]

Date: September 28, 2017 12:31

Yes, tried asking them on Facebook, so far no reply.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 28, 2017 16:52

Just got this informatation by mail from ticketmaster.dk:

"Dear Customer.

You have purchased a Lucky Dip ticket for the upcoming Rolling Stones concert at Telia Parken October 3rd.
Since Rolling Stones wants to ensure these tickets go to fans only and to prevent the tickets ending up on the resale marked, please find some precautions and general information below.

Your 2 tickets must be collected in the Ticketmaster Box Office, which will be located on the corner of Øster Allé and H.P. Lings Allé at the FCK FANSHOP.

Tickets will be handed out completely random, i.e. there are no names on the envelopes and you can not see which tickets you have purchased before you open the envelope.

In connection with the collection of your tickets, you and your companion will receive a wristband. Therefore, it is very important you and your companion will arrive together, as it will not be possible to collect the wristband for your companion. It must be handed out personally and applied immediately.

Your tickets are personal. Photo ID, order number and credit card used for the purchase must be displayed upon delivery of tickets. Without all 3 parts, you will not be able to pick up your tickets. This is a mandatory requirement.

You can pick up your Lucky Dip ticket from 14.00 where the box office opens.

Have a great concert!"

Date: September 28, 2017 18:55

Yeah I also got that e-mail. Probably going to be picking up my tickets early then go hang out somewhere for a meal + drinks.

Regarding pocket cameras there now seems to be contradictory information. The Ticketmaster.dk page says:

• Det er ikke tilladt at medbringe tasker af nogen art (Dametasker i A5 størrelse er undtaget). Lad derfor tasken, kufferten eller rygsækken blive hjemme. Dette gælder også plastikposer og indkøbsnet mv. Alle disse genstande vil blive afvist i de tre check-points.
• Der udover er følgende, ifølge artisten, heller ikke tilladt at medbringe (ikke udtømmende):
- Våben eller våbenlignende genstande af nogen art.
- ’Professionelt’ kameraudstyr.
- Video- og audiooptagere, GoPro kameraer m.m.
- Pyrotekniske artikler af nogen art.
- Flasker og dåser af nogen art.
- ’Unaturligt’ store smykker og ’wallet chains’.
- På selve stadion må hverken flasker, dåser eller vandflasker medbringes.

So TM is saying no "professional" camera equipment.

However the promoter ICO answered my Facebook message and said:

Small camera's are not allowed at The Rolling Stones concert

So go figure.

TM also says that the metal detector checks are spot checks. There will already be a ticket / security check outside the stadium and another one before you enter the actual stadium:

Der etableres tre check-points udenfor Telia PARKEN.

Her skal du igennem den første billetkontrol, for at komme ind i området omkring Telia PARKEN

• Ved de tre check-points vil der være stikprøvekontrol og -visitation • Ved indgangene til selve stadion vil der være endnu en billetkontrol samt visitation og stikprøvevis kontrol med metaldetektorer.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-28 18:58 by Topi.

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: September 28, 2017 22:54

Are bustickets in Copenhagen sold in the bus, or do i have to get a ticket before i get on the bus? Which one do i need from the Parken back to the city? I don't speak Danish, unfortunately...
In Hamburg the Stones tickets served as bus tickets as well, is that the same in Copenhagen (or maybe in Stockholm)?
Thank you in advance!

Cheers, Fillmore

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: September 29, 2017 11:18

I am so wishing that I could make this show --- their show at Parken in 03 is one of my favorite memories. Such a mellow crowd. No one lined up before the show. I just walked up to front/center corner, no hurry....

Alas, due to my mother's injury, I have had to try to sell all my tickets from Lucca through Copenhagen. I don't have a buyer for Copenhagen yet and Friday (today) in the US is the last day I can send 2 day express mail to Europe to arrive on Monday.

Is anyone who is going to Copenhagen willing to receive my ticket at their hotel and sell it for me? You can take a cut for your efforts! If willing, can you email me your name and hotel name to me? vchalcraft@yahoo.com

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: September 29, 2017 17:54

Get there in good time. They've announced that there's an added security zone.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: September 29, 2017 18:35

Roof will be covered. If not from Denmark, just buy a day ticket. The easiest thing to do or download app on your moblie and download an app DOT where yiu can buy on line tickets

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: September 30, 2017 10:27

Any ideas on what time tomorrow they will arrive in Denmark?

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: September 30, 2017 15:21

going to denmark in a few, golden circle for me smiling smiley (and trying to get into to the pit lol)

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: September 30, 2017 15:25

michrud

Any ideas on what time tomorrow they will arrive in Denmark?

If they leave Amsterdam at 4pm then they could arrive in Denmark one hour later ....

Date: October 1, 2017 17:11

The Stones were on their way to Copenhagen.

Take-off: Amsterdam-Schiphol, 1-Oct-2017, 16:22 CEST. Landing: Copenhagen Airport (CPH, Kastrup), 1-Oct-2017, 17:23 CEST.

[www.Flightradar24.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-01 18:26 by Irix.

Posted by: james3333 ()
Date: October 1, 2017 17:47

Probably 30mins until landíng in Copenhagen

Date: October 1, 2017 18:03

james3333
Probably 30mins until landíng in Copenhagen

Thanks for update!

Date: October 1, 2017 18:40

The Boys and their entourage have landed in CPH at 5.23 pm! The Rolling Stones is in Denmark!

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: October 1, 2017 21:01

Hi @ all,

some nice photos and a video from Barcelona Gig
go [www.facebook.com]

Date: October 1, 2017 22:16

Just paid their hotel a brief visit. Black Mercedes limos and black VIP vans outside the hotel. Nothing much of a buzz - just a quite Sunday night.

A few fans wandering about on the street. Saw Charlotte Watts outside on the phone with a smoke and coffee.

AND THEN, as I know in which suite Keith is staying, I saw his ultra briefly in the window looking AWESOME! He was wearing a Badman t-whirt and a bandana.

Yeah - the Rolling Stones are ready for Tuesday!

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: October 1, 2017 23:01

Rumours of club concerts in Coenhagen this week...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 1, 2017 23:04

The Worst.
Rumours of club concerts in Coenhagen this week...

very bad idea (since I live some 9 train hours away from Copenhagen)

Date: October 1, 2017 23:09

False alarm! Seems like it is The Rolling Stones Project that is going to play a few gigs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-01 23:09 by The Worst..

On my way back to Helsinki after spending the weekend in Copenhagen. Back into CPH tomorrow night! Will be staying at the Grand Hotel. The Stones stayed there...in 1965 winking smiley

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()

Any meetup before the show on tuesday? I Will be Travelling by train and Will arrive around 2 in CPH, Will be going by myself so any meetup/pre-party is on the list smiling smiley

Date: October 1, 2017 23:18

Tim Ries Rolling Stones Project live at Hotel Denmark on the 4th, 6th and 7th this week.

Date: October 2, 2017 02:45

The Worst.

Tim Ries Rolling Stones Project live at Hotel Denmark

4th, 5th and 6th October, 10:30pm, The Standard Jazz Club Hotel Danmark, Vester Voldgade 89, Copenhagen.

Tickets & more: [www.NielsLanDoky.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 03:15 by Irix.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1895
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home