Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: lmc ()
Date: June 13, 2017 23:03

Just bought 2 pit tickets for Copenhagen, through normal sale!!!smiling smiley
Update: still pit tickets available 23.30 CET

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-14 00:21 by lmc.

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: damnation ()
Date: June 14, 2017 01:33

Still available, put one in basket as i was pretty much tempted but let it go at 334 euros for the pit!!! That is more than 100 euros more expensive than Paris, plus the 100 euros i paid for dips in kopenhagen... sorry not for this budget. I hope for a lucky lucky dip for my first show of the tour smiling smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 14, 2017 02:21

damnation
Still available, put one in basket as i was pretty much tempted but let it go at 334 euros for the pit!!! That is more than 100 euros more expensive than Paris, plus the 100 euros i paid for dips in kopenhagen... sorry not for this budget. I hope for a lucky lucky dip for my first show of the tour smiling smiley

Actually it's €416 cheaper than the Paris pit tickets because I don't think you will find anyone who was able to purchase a Paris pit ticket for less than €750

Nate

Posted by: Parisrambler ()
Date: June 14, 2017 10:30

Nate
damnation

Actually it's €416 cheaper than the Paris pit tickets because I don't think you will find anyone who was able to purchase a Paris pit ticket for less than €750

Nate

AND ist 500€ cheaper than the original PIT Tickets Germany, and 800€ cheaper than the german Packages....

Date: June 14, 2017 11:46

Oui, from that perspective..... grinning smiley

Date: June 14, 2017 21:24

Pit tickets still available right now

Nate

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 14, 2017 21:35

No Filter Pit Tickets available (had them in my basket...to check it)

Posted by: Torsten ()
Date: June 15, 2017 00:13

It seems I've just bought a No Filter Pit Ticket! I've tried for two hours, always a ticket in my basket, and never got through the paying process. Then suddenly it worked. I've got the confirmation mail and the mail with the e-ticket attached. I just hope it won't be cancelled like the Paris No Filter Pit ticket I've ordered some weeks ago. I was so happy with this one and so sad some hours later as it was cancelled that I just can't believe that this time it could be real... But if so, I have a Golden-Circle-Ticket to sell.

It's strange, but I don't know how to feel at this moment after the Paris No Filter Pit Ticket-experience.

I hope this is real.

Torsten

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: June 15, 2017 13:18

i have bought too....but conformation says standing tickets .....so wait when i get it

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 15, 2017 14:00

Torsten, you're good. TM.dk won't cancel the ticket. The Copenhagen No Filter Pit tickets were not sold separately by "a mistake" whereas in Paris it's clear they only wanted to sell them as part of packages/marked-up Plats.

Posted by: Torsten ()
Date: June 15, 2017 14:01

...same for me, but on the e-ticket it is printed "No Filter Pit". So we are in!

Torsten

Lucky Dip Copenhagen Question
Date: June 15, 2017 18:28

Hi there,

I know, there have been some equal topics, but can´t find them....

so please, can you tell me, if its possible to resell these tickets to friends, if I´m with them for pick up? Or is there no pissibility?

Chris

Re: Lucky Dip Copenhagen Question
Date: June 15, 2017 20:11

I am not an expert in lucky dips, but bought a set for Copenhagen and Paris. So i dont know how it will exactly work.

you can also keep both to yourself and make a deal with me that we will go in on the best seats from both sets......
I am willing to make an arrangement like that with someone. That doubles your chances to have good seats, no?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 15, 2017 21:33

Parisrambler
Hi there,

so please, can you tell me, if its possible to resell these tickets to friends, if I´m with them for pick up? Or is there no pissibility?

Chris

well, you know, there's this band and they sold those tickets on their website. On the same website you'll find an explanation how things work with LD tickets
=> [www.rollingstones.com]

Date: June 16, 2017 19:29

slewan
Parisrambler
Hi there,

Chris

well, you know, there's this band and they sold those tickets on their website. On the same website you'll find an explanation how things work with LD tickets
=> [www.rollingstones.com]

Yeah, I know this band and this explanation. Sometimes there are people who have experiences from the last tour...

Date: June 16, 2017 21:16

Pit tickets standard pricing still available

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 19, 2017 16:57

PITs still available at ticketmaster.dk

Date: July 3, 2017 21:03

Pit tickets at standard pricing are still available for this show

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Steen G ()
Date: July 9, 2017 02:47

My best guess is that they will either have to reduce prices a lot, or more likely give away a lot of tickets to get people in there. And if not... well Parken with people can be great, without it will not be pleasant.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: July 9, 2017 03:01

People are just waiting for drop in price level..... closer to 1.000 DK

At the event it will be sold out. If you are lucky .... 500 dkk.

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: July 9, 2017 21:12

There are No Filter Pit tickets available for Copenhagen right now through Rollingstones.com!!!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 9, 2017 22:08

The Stones
There are No Filter Pit tickets available for Copenhagen right now through Rollingstones.com!!!

There have been for several weeks.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: July 10, 2017 20:10

The cheapest ticket is about 300 quid and Denmark is not cheap. Always wanted to travel to Copenhagen, but still uncertain smoking smiley

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: September 4, 2017 10:06

I am wondering about a show in Copenhagen but it will be my first time in Denmarek.
My flighs is 2.00 pm day show and I want to choose the quickest way to get Telia Parken. What you suggest to use - taxi or public transport (metro), how expensive is the fare?
Appreciate for any comments.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 4, 2017 16:22

I'm not a "Copenhagener" (no even Danish) but I'll try to help you out:
Take the metro from Kastrup to Norreport (Lufthavnen = airport):
[www.kastrup.se]

Then change to bus (or maybe it's another metro line) directly to Parken:
[www.google.se]

Voila!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-04 16:22 by Thommie.

Date: September 4, 2017 23:09

Much clear now, thank you Thommie.

Posted by: MichaelLassen ()
Date: September 5, 2017 12:20

From the airport, the metro to Kgs Nytorv and then either a cap (£10 maybe) or busline nr 14 will get you there.
Www.rejseplanen.dk is a good help too and more up to date than me. I'm danish but live in Cyprus and fly back for this

Date: September 5, 2017 23:10

MichaelLassen
From the airport, the metro to Kgs Nytorv and then either a cap (£10 maybe) or busline nr 14 will get you there.
Www.rejseplanen.dk is a good help too and more up to date than me. I'm danish but live in Cyprus and fly back for this
Thank you Michael. Enjoy the show. Hope I'll be there as well.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: September 6, 2017 13:49

Great opening act: Rival Sons (make you (at least me) think of Led Zeppelin!

Posted by: tommyturbo76 ()
Date: September 11, 2017 06:53

Hello I am wondering if the roof would be open or closed for the show, assuming good weather. How has the roof been set for other acts? thanks...

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1826
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home