Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: michrud ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:17

Extremely difficult to get tix. It said "not available" to me for about 30 min. no matter what I choose.

But now I got my to stand tickets!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Good luck to all of you!

Urgent / Copenhagen presale
Posted by: olympia2003 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 13:25

Hi all,

this preale app is not working with my phone.
Does anyone know a presale link or does anyone anther chance to order a ticket?

Thank you
Thomas

Re: Copenhagen Denmark travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 15, 2017 14:46

Got my tickets

Posted by: Beaver ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:00

mtaylor
Got my tickets
What kind did you get?

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:56

Bad that it was possible to buy up to 8 tickets. Seems like they want to splash them out as fast as possible. Stockholm had a limit on 4 tickets. Made it easier for more fans and a longer time to buy tickets.

I was trying and trying for more than 30 minuts, but was only offered seatings.
Luckily my daughter had got me one Golden Circle ticket. What do you have childres for smiling smiley

All the Best!

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: May 15, 2017 17:06

Cannot afford it this time, so I'll hike to Copenhagen and stand outside the frickin stadium.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: May 16, 2017 17:46

Beaver
mtaylor
Got my tickets
What kind did you get?

B TRIBUNE UNIBET NEDRE B8 Indgang B8-9-10
Row 9, Plads 91 - RS Presale
Antal billetter: 1

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:04

Anybody seen the Lucky Dip link yet?

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:11

I've asked on twitter but didn't get an update so far. looks weird

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Date: May 17, 2017 11:11

Tried pit just for the hell of it, pulled GC..threw it back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 11:12 by Topi.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:13

Golden circle for me!
Seems that there is no big rush for Golden circle tickets.

Date: May 17, 2017 11:14

showed up now

Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Date: May 17, 2017 11:17

Got the Lucky Dip. Good.
Now it seems I need a partner for it. =)

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:19

JumpingKentFlash
Cannot afford it this time, so I'll hike to Copenhagen and stand outside the frickin stadium.

I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve to see The Stones in your own country!

Date: May 17, 2017 11:32

Copenhagen seems to be selling well. I am not pulling any standing tix anymore.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 11:40 by Topi.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:52

Thing's seem to be just fine today in Denmark....Nice

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: May 17, 2017 11:55

Got my Lucky Dips!smileys with beer

Date: May 17, 2017 12:04

I might know someone winking smiley

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: May 17, 2017 12:34

anyone noticed that the lucky dips for copenhague mention 'no filter pit' in the confirmation screen? if you click down on the arrow to look into the specific place

I bought a pair and flight is booked smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 12:53 by damnation.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 17, 2017 13:03

1690 dkk for Golden Circle? That's what TM shows me right now.

1990 dkk was the price shown on the layout a few days ago.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 13:07 by MAF.

Date: May 17, 2017 13:31

So little activity on this show thread. No one is going? BV? smileys with beer

Lucky dips still available with mention 'no filter pit'.... do you see the same?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 17, 2017 13:54

Still Golden Circle at ticketmaster.dk

Date: May 17, 2017 14:44

Now I have a colleague coming to the show with me.

This was great:

She had sworn before she would never see the Stones again live. However she had liked the Havana Moon movie so much she changed her mind.

We were on a coffee break actually talking about the Hans Zimmer concert the night before here in Helsinki.

I told her I'd have a spare Lucky Dip available at 50€ and a hotel room booked already at the Grand Hotel Copenhagen.

She was like "50 €? That's great!"

That was a matter of 5 minutes.

Date: May 17, 2017 18:39

The Lucky dips are still available and still saying:

THE ROLLING STONES - LUCKY DIP tir, 03/10/2017 20:00
780,00 DKK
Sektion .
Kategori No Filter Pit <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Pristype LUCKY DIP
Billetpris 390,00 DKK × 2

Date: May 17, 2017 19:43

Lots of tickets available. Not a fast sell out this time!

Hopefully it will not be empty!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 20:06

zgubi
I might know someone winking smiley

Wahey! Welcome back Zgubi. Loved your videos from the last tour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: vlaci66 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 21:25

COPPENHAGEN LUCKY DIP TICKET VALID IN " NO FILTER TIP" hot smiley>grinning smiley<smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 17, 2017 21:41

vlaci66
COPPENHAGEN LUCKY DIP TICKET VALID IN " NO FILTER TIP" hot smiley>grinning smiley<smiling bouncing smiley

I don't want to disappoint you but if you are saying that your lucky dip tickets have no filter pit written on them then I believe this is a mistake because with lucky dip tickets you don't know where in the venue you will be until you arrive at the venue and are shown to your section.

I hope you get lucky on the night and whatever happens enjoy the show.

Nate

Date: May 17, 2017 22:30

Well.... I'm not so sure Nate. I can't believe you draw 'out of the hat' in front of the box office. The tickets are clearly coded from the start so they now know exactly which tickets have been in which class (not saying that the seats are known, but the category is known). Like for Paris, and for Barcelona where I've seen lucky dips with the same gate as for the PIT. Some other lucky dips had other entrances. Probably a mistake from the ticket office to display them in the sale.

I might be wrong, but let us dream at least grinning smiley

Plus: like for Paris no Pits were on general sale (likewise for Danmark?). This leaves a bunch of tickets for real fans. No filter might mean that EVERYONE can be in the Pit grinning smiley

Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: May 17, 2017 22:37

I really like this idea. Yes,I have "GA-Stage Pit" on my LD confirmation smileys with beer

Jack

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 22:42 by jacollini.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home