Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 11 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:00

We will arrivé around 3pm at the Gelredome, Premium Standing. At what time will you arrivé for queuing Premium Standing?

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:17

Beautiful morning in Prague...Coffee time...Flight at 14.00...Really looking forward to this one....Arnhem.."A Bridge to far".....Have safe Travel's everybody for those who are traveling far and wide......will be front and center for this .....I brought my Dancing shoe's:-)...see ya on the dance floor!!!!!!!! M

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:30

waterrats
satisfaction2
waterrats
satisfaction2
Liegt digital vor. Grosser Parkschein zum ausdrucken und vor der Fahrerseite auslegen. Parkschein wird dann wohl gescant/kontolliert. Hinweise beachten. Sende mir bitte eine Mail

Hi Satisfaction2,

habe Dir soeben eine Mail geschickt, von web.de aus. Schau mal in den Posteingang, bei 'Unbekannt' oder evtl. auch den Spamordner... :-)

Thx for mail etc. + much fun in Arnhem

Thank you kindly!

I love this forum! And this band, too! grinning smiley

Wish you much luck with lucky dips. Pls let me know about...

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 14, 2017 12:56

I live 10 km from Arnhem. I take my bike and take a look at Gelredome. See what's going on there.
Can't place pictures on this forum but will post them on Twitter on @stonesdjenje

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 14, 2017 13:30

Niek
I live 10 km from Arnhem. I take my bike and take a look at Gelredome. See what's going on there.
Can't place pictures on this forum but will post them on Twitter on @stonesdjenje
Thanx Niek.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: October 14, 2017 13:30

mikey C
Beautiful morning in Prague...Coffee time...Flight at 14.00...Really looking forward to this one....Arnhem.."A Bridge to far".....Have safe Travel's everybody for those who are traveling far and wide......will be front and center for this .....I brought my Dancing shoe's:-)...see ya on the dance floor!!!!!!!! M

Same to you, Mikey -
safe travels; and enjoy the weekend, the city, and the show.

Date: October 14, 2017 13:38

Maybe it's already posted somewhere:
Is it allowed to bring small cameras in?
In Stockholm it was possible.

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 15:17

MAF
Maybe it's already posted somewhere:
Is it allowed to bring small cameras in?
In Stockholm it was possible.

As long as it is small and has no detachable lenses.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 14, 2017 15:52

Back home. Nice to see all activities around stadium. Loads of merchandise. Posted some pictures on twitter.
It's easy to arrive with a bike. Just follow the 'fastbikeroute' (south) RijnWaalpad signs and it leads you along Gelredome.
People told me there that stage and screens will be the same as rest of tour.
You have to buy a 'wallet' and upload with a minimum of 10€ to pay food and drinks in stadium. You can apply for a free refund afterward.

[pbs.twimg.com]

[pbs.twimg.com]

(Always took candy from strangers)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-14 15:54 by Niek.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 16:10

Song Vote Arnhem

She's so Cold (my Vote)
Imagination
Rocks Off
All Down the Line

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 14, 2017 16:10

Rocks Off please.

Posted by: pospi ()
Date: October 14, 2017 16:33

Just My Imagination!

Posted by: Jos ()
Date: October 14, 2017 16:51

She's So Cold plz!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 14, 2017 16:57

JMI.. once again..

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 14, 2017 16:57

Just my Imagination please

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 14, 2017 17:11

spunky
Just my Imagination please

Nice choice really.

I heard it live in Hanover and Cologne in 82.

d.f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-14 17:12 by dead.flowers.

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: October 14, 2017 17:39

She’s so cold!thumbs up

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 14, 2017 18:40

‘Put your hand on the heat put your hand on the heat
C’mon baby let’s goooooooo’

SHE’S SO COLD

Posted by: icke66 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 19:39

The wether forecast is pretty nice... maybe the roof is open?

Date: October 14, 2017 19:55

icke66
The wether forecast is pretty nice... maybe the roof is open?
They should open it. So they would not need any noisy aircon like in Dusseldorf.

Posted by: JTHanis ()
Date: October 14, 2017 20:01

Pulling for Just My Imagination.

The official Rolling Stones pre-party Arnhem 12th of October
Posted by: Wickylah ()
Date: October 8, 2017 02:11

The Rolling Stones play on the 15th of October in the GelreDome, Arnhem in the Netherlands.

They started their European Tour.

During their tour the rock legends Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood and Charlie Watts visit cities such as Hamburg, Munich, Zürich, Spielberg, Lucca, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Kopenhagen, Düsseldorf, Stocholm, Arnhem and Paris.

On the 12th of October 2017 the official Rolling Stones preparty will take place at the Stadsvilla, Sonsbeek in Arnhem. Rolling Stones DJ Wicky takes care of the music with his Rolling Stones dancefloor, fitted with digital lights. Apart from dancing and drinking, there is space for conversation and smoking. There is also a large stand with Rolling Stones collectibles, bootlegs, DVD’s, CD’s, merchandising and much more.

Be fast, because full is full!

Entrance: € 5,-

Rolling Stones DanceFloor

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 17:02 by Wickylah.

Re: The official Rolling Stones pre-party Arnhem 12th of October
Date: October 10, 2017 16:25

Tickets for The Party in Arnhem.

Tickets Here for the Pre-Party

Date: October 10, 2017 16:27

You will keep it going till the 15th, right? winking smiley

thumbs up

Date: October 10, 2017 16:34

DandelionPowderman
You will keep it going till the 15th, right? winking smiley

thumbs up

Yes for sure haha

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: October 10, 2017 17:11

Don't wanna be slamming anything nor spoilsorting someone - but I'm just genuinely wondering:
what"s "official " about it?

Date: October 10, 2017 19:31

RoughJusticeOnYa
Don't wanna be slamming anything nor spoilsorting someone - but I'm just genuinely wondering:
what"s "official " about it?

Its a project with the Dutch Fanclub Forty Licks Holland

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 10, 2017 19:40

Is that the same fanclub that organized the Stonesdag in Utrecht? They had a different name though, IIRC.

Date: October 10, 2017 19:57

Koen
Is that the same fanclub that organized the Stonesdag in Utrecht? They had a different name though, IIRC.

No this is the only fanclub in Holland, Forty Licks Fanclub Holland.
Earlyer he did a Bigger Bash in Amsterdam with Chris Jagger in Paradiso

We had Stones People magazine and Shatterd, but both fanclubs are not operative anymore.

Date: October 10, 2017 22:02

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 11 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1454
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home