Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 13, 2017 13:36

satisfaction2
waterrats
satisfaction2
Liegt digital vor. Grosser Parkschein zum ausdrucken und vor der Fahrerseite auslegen. Parkschein wird dann wohl gescant/kontolliert. Hinweise beachten. Sende mir bitte eine Mail

Hi Satisfaction2,

habe Dir soeben eine Mail geschickt, von web.de aus. Schau mal in den Posteingang, bei 'Unbekannt' oder evtl. auch den Spamordner... :-)

Thx for mail etc. + much fun in Arnhem

Thank you kindly!

I love this forum! And this band, too! grinning smiley

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: October 13, 2017 13:39

frankotero
No ticket yet here too. Maybe they're planning all along to do the e-ticket. Hope not because I'm looking forward to the collector ticket. So far this tour has been problematic. Really hoping for a change of luck.[/

Hi Frankotero,
Tickets finally arrived today.... really just in time. I was almost getting an 19th nervous breakdown about this waiting marathon . But tickets are in my hands now and.....Arnheim we are coming!!!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 13, 2017 14:59

Can someone please post the map of the location that was attached by TM?
Thanks!

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: October 13, 2017 16:01

I would like to see the map also always good to know where your going the first time.M

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 13, 2017 17:07

The Stones were on their way to Arnhem.

Take-off: Stockholm-Arlanda, 13-Oct-2017, 16:13 CEST. Landing: Amsterdam-Schiphol, 13-Oct-2017, 17:47 CEST.

[www.Flightradar24.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-13 19:10 by Irix.

Date: October 13, 2017 17:09

Where will they land? Weeze? Eindhoven? Or Amsterdam, as i suspect they will stay there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-13 17:14 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:05

Cheltie that's great news. Talk about last minute! Hope this didn't bother your travel plans. Maybe I will see you on Ronnie's side. That's where I plan to be, if everything works as I hope.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:12

Irix
The Stones are now on their way to Arnhem: [www.Flightradar24.com] .

Looks like they set course to Amsterdam. Probably the Amstel hotel.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:15

Irix

The Stones are above me right now...

Posted by: james3333 ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:25

Looks like they are flying to Amsterdam. Roughly 20min until landing.

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:26

frankotero
Cheltie that's great news. Talk about last minute! Hope this didn't bother your travel plans. Maybe I will see you on Ronnie's side. That's where I plan to be, if everything works as I hope.

Everything still in time frankotero, we planned to will travel tomorrow, would be great to see you on in the pit, if everything works out like planned. Have a good journey!

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:28

TooTough
Irix

The Stones are above me right now...

haha.... now they fly above me

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:31

Looking forward to the Arnhem show. Amsterdam Arena show was totally kicking #ss.

Sunday in the Pitthumbs up

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:32

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Where will they land? Weeze? Eindhoven? Or Amsterdam, as i suspect they will stay there.

Maybe LEY?

Date: October 13, 2017 18:38

schwonek
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Maybe LEY?

Amsterdam, hotel Amstel

Date: October 13, 2017 18:40

They passed LEY already - you can see the radar-landing now here:
[www.flightradar24.com]

(any webcams at Schiphol?)

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:45

Why is nobody periscoping at yhe sirport?????

grinning smiley

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:47

Koen

grinning smiley

It's all about the gig to me.

Date: October 13, 2017 18:52

radar periscope :-)

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 13, 2017 18:55

barbabang
Koen

grinning smiley

It's all about the gig to me.

smoking smiley

Date: October 13, 2017 19:55

The weather sunday in Arnhem: [www.gelderlander.nl]

22 degrees, sunny, and the whole day: beer o'clock!!!smileys with beer What a great day this will be.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 13, 2017 20:24

Hope they will play something special like Dancing With Mr. D or Play With Fire. Come on guys destroy us! Last time in Holland? Looking forward to Sunday in the "electric church".

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 13, 2017 22:00

Stonesmania Arnhem

[www.gelderlander.nl]

[www.gelderlander.nl]

[www.gelderlander.nl]

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: October 13, 2017 23:34

Couple of hours and then airport and Arnhem here we go spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

You've got the sun, you've got the moon, and you've got the Rolling Stoneshot smiley

See you there smileys with beer

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 13, 2017 23:42

Normally I fly home between shows (except for Munich and Lucca), but now it is Friday, so I worked in my hotel room in Solna Stockholm, with a late checkout, and flew out of Arlanda airport at 4pm for Amsterdam. Four hours and a train ride of 1:15 hours later later I was in Arnhem, with just a 10 minutes walk from the train station to my hotel.

The temperature now in Arnhem is amazing. It was +20 C late afternoon, and now it is still +16 at 10pm. I went over to Korenmarkt, and found a very nice place to have a meal and a drink. After just two hours in Arnhem I know I love this place. Also, it is so great to sleep in the same bed for three nights, very unusual these days!

This will be a bit like Lucca. The big Stones circus coming to a small town.

Bjornulf

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: October 14, 2017 03:32

Thankful a lot smaller circus and looking forward to Leon Bridges who I am told is not to miss,,,,,

Date: October 14, 2017 08:48

bv
Normally I fly home between shows (except for Munich and Lucca), but now it is Friday, so I worked in my hotel room in Solna Stockholm, with a late checkout, and flew out of Arlanda airport at 4pm for Amsterdam. Four hours and a train ride of 1:15 hours later later I was in Arnhem, with just a 10 minutes walk from the train station to my hotel.

The temperature now in Arnhem is amazing. It was +20 C late afternoon, and now it is still +16 at 10pm. I went over to Korenmarkt, and found a very nice place to have a meal and a drink. After just two hours in Arnhem I know I love this place. Also, it is so great to sleep in the same bed for three nights, very unusual these days!

This will be a bit like Lucca. The big Stones circus coming to a small town.

Well, Arnhem ain't exactly Lucca, although I must say the Gelredome is very similar to the old ancient city walls of Lucca spinning smiley sticking its tongue out. Just kidding, have a great show and enjoy the weather, will only go up this weekend!

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 09:23

Arnhem is the capitol city of the province of Gelderland, or "Gelre". Nijmegen is a few kilometers to the south of Arnhem, also in Gelderland.
Arnhem has no university like Nijmegen, but has a large art community and art academy which give the city great flair.
Very nice along the Rhine with the old city to the North and the huge more recent suburbs to the south (some Arnhemmers call that part "Nijmegen-Noord" winking smiley ).
If you are there to eat as well, try to find a place along the sunny northside of the Rhine. The weather will be great!

In the North of Arnhem is the Netherlands' largest, hilly nature reserve, De Veluwe. That is where I am from and I am absolutely thrilled that the Stones are coming!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 14, 2017 10:44

Yeah,just one more day!!! the weather is great and tomorrow is gonna be even better.
Have fun and see everyone tomorrow!!
Thank you Rolling Stones to be in my life !!
One Love
Jeroen

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:00

Any photos from inside GelreDome with the stage?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1324
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home