Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 4, 2017 08:36

goldylocks
dead.flowers
PS: Anybody planning to drive down to Arnhem by car from Hamburg?

I am interested in joining in. Can mail me.

dead.flowers

you have an PM

Hi!

PM? What does that mean?

My e-mail address is in my profile.

Rgds

d.f

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: goldylocks ()
Date: October 4, 2017 11:49

dead.flowers
goldylocks
dead.flowers
PS: Anybody planning to drive down to Arnhem by car from Hamburg?

I am interested in joining in. Can mail me.

dead.flowers

you have an PM

Hi!

PM? What does that mean?

My e-mail address is in my profile.

Rgds

d.f

Hi Dead Flowers, PM is Personal Message smileys with beer
Ich habe dir an deine Mailadresse geschrieben. Noch nicht angekommen?

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: October 4, 2017 18:34

ChrisL
Cheltie
Hi,

has anybody from you experience with the time it takes to receive the tickets from ticketmaster.nl. I bought collector tickets on 13 September and they did not reach me until now.

In believe Netherlands to Germany should not take more than 2 weeks.

Would be quite interesting to know, if others from you already got their tickets?

Thank you for you answers...

I'm in London and still waiting for my ticket.

Mine arrived today, fyi. (Wednesday)

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: October 5, 2017 17:09

ChrisL
ChrisL
Cheltie
Hi,

has anybody from you experience with the time it takes to receive the tickets from ticketmaster.nl. I bought collector tickets on 13 September and they did not reach me until now.

Would be quite interesting to know, if others from you already got their tickets?

I'm in London and still waiting for my ticket.

Mine arrived today, fyi. (Wednesday)

ok, thats good....unfortunately i am still waiting...maybe friday.....

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 5, 2017 18:01

Cheltie you're not alone, I'm still waiting also. Called their office today and the nice person said they would send an e-ticket at 3 days before the concert if the real ticket doesn't arrive before then. At least we won't get shut out. Cheers.

Delivery time for CollectorTickets from Ticketmaster
Date: October 2, 2017 14:57

Hi,

Re: Delivery time for CollectorTickets from Ticketmaster
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: October 2, 2017 19:15

Re: Delivery time for CollectorTickets from Ticketmaster
Date: October 4, 2017 16:56

I'm getting worried about the ticket arrival now. Last Wednesday I was told it would be mailed in a few days. I live in Germany too. Don't want to know the feeling to have it show up after the concert.

Posted by: Wickylah ()
Date: October 6, 2017 02:35

BAND SPEELT OP 15 OKTOBER IN GELREDOME ARNHEM. Pre Party 12 Oktober

De Rolling Stones zijn begonnen aan hun Europese tour.

Tijdens hun tour doen de rocklegenden Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood en Charlie Watts Hamburg, Zürich, Lucca, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Kopenhagen, Stockholm en Arnhem aan.

Op 12 oktober 2017 vindt de officiële Rolling Stones pre-party plaats in Stadsvilla Sonsbeek. De muziek wordt verzorgd door Rolling Stones DJ Wicky. Ook is er de première van de verlichte Rolling Stones dansvloer. Naast dansen op bekende hits kan je op zoek gaan naar leuke Stones gadgets die te koop zijn.

Wees snel, want vol is vol!

Ticketprijs: €5,-

Englisch:

BAND PLAYS ON 15 OCTOBER IN GELREDOME ARNHEM. Pre Party 12 October

The Rolling Stones have begun on their European tour.

During their tour, rock legend Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ron Wood and Charlie Watts Hamburg, Zurich, Lucca, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Arnhem.

On October 12, 2017, the official Rolling Stones pre-party takes place in Stadsvilla Sonsbeek. The music is provided by Rolling Stones DJ Wicky. There is also the premiere of the illuminated Rolling Stones dance floor. In addition to dancing to well-known hits, you can look for nice Stones gadgets that are for sale.

Be quick, because full is full!

Ticket price: € 5, -

Date: October 6, 2017 09:02

frankotero
Cheltie you're not alone, I'm still waiting also. Called their office today and the nice person said they would send an e-ticket at 3 days before the concert if the real ticket doesn't arrive before then. At least we won't get shut out. Cheers.
That's really good to know!!! Thank you frankotero.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: October 6, 2017 14:30

Looking forward to the club show....As I was at the festival show in Spielberg......Not many ticket's left for this one.....looking forward to meeting up with IORR'S....Anybody know if they will have the roof on????? I guess they will...And stupid question smoking allowed?...M

Date: October 6, 2017 15:05

frankotero
That's really good to know!!! Today still nothing arrived. Thank you frankotero.

Date: October 6, 2017 16:38

No ticket yet here too. Maybe they're planning all along to do the e-ticket. Hope not because I'm looking forward to the collector ticket. So far this tour has been problematic. Really hoping for a change of luck.

Posted by: samakira ()
Date: October 8, 2017 12:42

Does anybody have an idea when I'm able to enter the stadium with a VIP ticket?
Really want to check out the merchandise stands but don't wanna risk my life getting something.
How many of these stands are there, do they all accept cash, only credit card,...
I've heard the merchandising stands were a disaster in Amsterdam.

Many thanks,

Sam

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 8, 2017 13:15

mikey C
Looking forward to the club show....As I was at the festival show in Spielberg......Not many ticket's left for this one.....looking forward to meeting up with IORR'S....Anybody know if they will have the roof on????? I guess they will...And stupid question smoking allowed?...M

Weather is risky at the moment n next week in holland.that means the roof will be on.no smoking allowed inside.
Jeroen

Date: October 8, 2017 14:38

corriecas
mikey C

Weather is risky at the moment n next week in holland.that means the roof will be on.no smoking allowed inside.
Jeroen

Prediction is 20 degrees and sunny next sunday in Arnhem!

Date: October 8, 2017 15:28

Cheer's Jeroen......looking forward......!!!!!!!

Date: October 8, 2017 15:36

mikey C
Cheer's Jeroen......looking forward......!!!!!!!

Have fun and Enjoy!! It will be great.
Jeroen

Date: October 8, 2017 15:53

If only they did ''Sway'':-) my all time favorite wish list song......M

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 8, 2017 18:59

samakira
Does anybody have an idea when I'm able to enter the stadium with a VIP ticket?
Really want to check out the merchandise stands but don't wanna risk my life getting something.
How many of these stands are there, do they all accept cash, only credit card,...
I've heard the merchandising stands were a disaster in Amsterdam.

Many thanks,

Sam

I've had a VIP ticket Amsterdam. You could stand in line from 13.30 on and the gate openend at 16.30. (early entry JJ Flash ticket)
I was there 13.30 and it was already very busy at the merchandise. I saw only one selling point outside the stadium and one inside.

Something different:
I wonder where the Stones stay. There is no 5 star hotel in Arnhem/Nijmegen.
And the logo? I guess it would be the bridge from ' bridge too far'[en.wikipedia.org])

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: October 8, 2017 19:19

Guess they will take a helicopter or fast car from the Amsterdam Amstel hotel to arnhem.

Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-08 19:20 by corriecas.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 8, 2017 19:43

Niek
[whattheeve.nl]
This event is in Sonsbeekpark on Thursday 12-10-2017

[www.robbiestone.nl]
This Rolling Stones meeting/event is a 8 minutes walk from GelreDome.
Films, music, merchandise food and drinks on Sundayafternoon 15-10-2017.

[www.djguide.nl]
In city centre.

Another nice cafe with a stones pre and afterparty in Arnhem city centre.[www.cafedekroeg.nl]

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: basti ()
Date: October 9, 2017 00:42

Hallo everybody

I drive from the the from Duisburg to Arnheim
I have free places in my Car

Posted by: hitti ()
Date: October 10, 2017 09:15

STONES - NO FILTER TOUR

** MERCHANDISE COLLECTION DETAILS **

Congratulations on your Stones - No Filter Tour VIP Package purchase! Below is a list of detailed information you’ll need to review in order to collect your VIP Merchandise. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!

Please note the following check-in procedures & program details only relate to the following VIP classifications: *

· Start Me Up Package

· Brown Sugar Package

· Gimme Shelter Package

MERCHANDISE COLLECTION DETAILS *

· Venue: GelreDome Arnhem

· Event Date: Sunday October 15, 2017

· Merchandise Collection Location: Merchandise collection will be at the tent across from the main entrance, next to the catering square. Please see attached map for exact location.

· Merchandise Collection Opens: 10:30 PM (22:30)

· Merchandise Collection Closes: Thirty (30) Minutes After the Show End

GENERAL INFORMATION

Below are some very general guidelines we’ve included to help you plan accordingly:

· The Merchandise Collection location will utilize several large RED FLAGS and Merchandise Collection signage.

•** VERY IMPORTANT ** - Photo identification, purchase confirmation and your actual event tickets are required for collection of merchandise.

•Merchandise must be collected after the show at the designated VIP Merchandise Collection location, a tent across from the main entrance, next to the catering square. (see attached map) Merchandise will not be shipped under any circumstances – you must pick it up after the show.

• For general event and venue information please visit: [gelredome.nl]

•Please be aware of any venue regulations in regards to items such as recording equipment, cameras, signage and more. All guests should review the venue’s website in advance or contact the venue for additional details. Only bags with a maximum size of A4 are allowed into the venue.

• If you have any additional questions (in advance of the show date only), please contact customer service at: TheRollingStonesVIP@aegpresents.com. At the time of inquiry, please make sure to provide your purchase confirmation number, event date and city for the show you are attending.

Have fun smileys with beer

Posted by: RG ()
Date: October 10, 2017 11:14

There is also a preparty on the day of the show, just 8 minutes walk from stadium.

The pub is called 'Café Ons Huis' in Elden. The fan gathering there will start at 1.30PM. Hope to see some of you there. smileys with beerspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 10, 2017 18:53

hitti
Please note the following check-in procedures & program details only relate to the following VIP classifications: *

· Start Me Up Package

· Brown Sugar Package

· Gimme Shelter Package

MERCHANDISE COLLECTION DETAILS *

· Venue: GelreDome Arnhem

· Event Date: Sunday October 15, 2017

The Jumping Jack Flash package is missing in this list!?

Morgan Freeman
Date: October 11, 2017 07:51

Great actor another sad day seem's to be many these days,,,,one after the other...will be sadly missed....RIP.M

Re: Morgan Freeman
Date: October 11, 2017 07:52

sorry was putting this in A new subject....

Date: October 11, 2017 11:05

Only 1 ticket left for Arnhem, and then it's an official sell out: [www.ticketmaster.nl] winking smiley

Posted by: hitti ()
Date: October 11, 2017 11:35

Official bags policy:

you can't take large bags to the concert. Only bags with a max size of A4 paper and 10cm deep are allowed. Please leave larger bags at home or at your hotel. There is no cloakroom and there are no lockers at the stadium. There is a small amount of lockers available at Amsterdam Central Station.

Timeschedule

17:00 - Doors open
19:30 - Leon Bridges
20:15 - Pauze / changeover
20:40 - The Rolling Stones
23:00 - End of the concert

The time schedule is subject to changed. Check mojo.nl/rollingstones for the updated schedule and other news.

Travelling by public transportation

Trainstation Arnhem Central is nearby GelreDome. Trains have connections to and from Schiphol, Amsterdam Centraal, Utrecht Centraal, Nijmegen, Oss, Den Bosch, Zwolle, Doetinchem and Germany.

You can plan your journey via 9292 OV planner.

Travelling by car

Traffic congestion is expected. If you choose to drive to the concert, we advise you to leave on time. When you're near Arnhem, please switch off your navigation system and follow the signs 'P-Gelredome' and 'P-Rolling Stones'.

Parking
There are several parkings in the GelreDome area. On the website of Gelredome you can buy a parkingticket. You can also buy a ticket at the parking area or garage.

Kiss & Ride
There is a Kiss & Ride located near the Rijnhal, which is close to the GelreDome. On the website of Gelredome you can check out the directions.

Bikes and motors
There is a free bicycle storage area near the GelreDome. The storage is not guarded.

Frequently asked questions

I'm running late, is that an issue?
The doors remain open for the entire concert, you can enter the venue whenever you'd like.

Can I take my large bag?
No, you can't take large bags to the concert. Only bags with a max size of A4 paper and 10cm deep are allowed. Please leave larger bags at home or at your hotel. There is no cloakroom and there are no lockers at the stadium.

Bags will be checked by their contents. Professional camera's, tablets, weapons and other dangerous items are prohibited.

How can I pay in GelreDome?
Gelredome is a cashless stadium. You can pay by GelreDome Wallet. You can purchase the card from a vendormachine or one of the staffed outlets. The card itself is free.

Can I bring my own food and drinks?
No, you can't. If you have a medical reason for bringing your own food or drinks, please take your medical passport with you. You can buy drinks and food at the stadium.

I received this in the Moment. So everything fine for small pocket cameras!?!

smileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1073
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home