Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: September 23, 2017 21:39

jackflash27
Anyone knows how to pay for drinks at the Gelredome? I read something about buying a 'wallet' (sort of card you buy and put credits on). Is this easy to do? Or do they also accept cash at this stadium during concerts?

Last time I was in Gelredome I had to buy coins (plastic fiches) at a vending machine.

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: September 24, 2017 23:24

Niek
syrel
Niek

I lived in Arnhem for more than ten years en know this place very well.
Traffic ia a mess after shows.
If it's too crowded for shuttle buses (and I guess It will be) you can easily walk to the station. No more than half an hour. Just walk over the Nelson Mandela bridge en you walk right to the station.

Brilliant, thanks. The fact that I know I can make it under my own steam makes me feel far more comfortable.

One more question - any idea how many luggage lockers there are at the station? Planning to leave my bag there, but won't arrive til 5pm or so, so wondering if they may all be in use by then.

Cheers

Syrel

Sorry, I don't know how many lockers. You can't reserve them.

[www.ns.nl]

Please let me know how can I pay with credit card ?
When I try to pay the only choice given is to choose among a bunch of Dutch Banks, no pay with card option ??

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-24 23:26 by dimrstone.

Posted by: pospi ()
Date: September 25, 2017 10:49

I have 3 premium standing tickets for Arnhem show for sale at cost. PM me!

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: September 26, 2017 01:29

dimrstone
Niek
syrel
Niek

I lived in Arnhem for more than ten years en know this place very well.
Traffic ia a mess after shows.
If it's too crowded for shuttle buses (and I guess It will be) you can easily walk to the station. No more than half an hour. Just walk over the Nelson Mandela bridge en you walk right to the station.

Brilliant, thanks. The fact that I know I can make it under my own steam makes me feel far more comfortable.

One more question - any idea how many luggage lockers there are at the station? Planning to leave my bag there, but won't arrive til 5pm or so, so wondering if they may all be in use by then.

Cheers

Syrel

Sorry, I don't know how many lockers. You can't reserve them.

[www.ns.nl]

Please let me know how can I pay with credit card ?
When I try to pay the only choice given is to choose among a bunch of Dutch Banks, no pay with card option ??

You can pay with Visa, Mastercard and Meastro.You pay when you pickup your luggage. Afterwards.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: September 26, 2017 17:20

witterings
No Filter PIT Tickets on Ticketmaster.nl for 235€ at the moment available!

Hurry up!

Witterings

They seem to be all gone now.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 28, 2017 18:05

Still no pit ticket left.jeroen

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: October 1, 2017 20:00

34,000 capacity, smallest venue on the tour, looking forward to this...

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: October 1, 2017 20:52

Will there be a party after the concert in Arnhem ?

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: October 1, 2017 21:01

dimrstone

Will there be a gathering the afternoon BEFORE the show?

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: October 1, 2017 22:08

jackflash27
dimrstone

Yes, this would be nice! Anyone from Arnheim here knowing a great pub or coffeeshop?smoking smiley

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: October 1, 2017 22:39

From Gelredome site:
What does horecaplein mean? You can buy snacks and drinks around the Dome?

"Rolling Stones in GelreDome

14.00 uur horecaplein geopend
16.30 uur deuren GelreDome geopend
18.30 uur aanvang show
23.00 uur verwachte eindtijd

Support Act: Leon Bridges

Horecaplein en Grand Café

Kom op tijd naar GelreDome en kom alvast in de stemming op het het gezellige horecaplein op het buitenterrein. Het horecaplein is geopend vanaf 14.00 uur. Je kunt hier naast een drankje ook terecht voor verschillende snacks en maaltijden. Het horecaplein is ook na afloop van het concert nog geopend."

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 1, 2017 22:40

muenke
jackflash27
dimrstone

Yes, this would be nice! Anyone from Arnheim here knowing a great pub or coffeeshop?smoking smiley

try finding a beerpub called Moortgat.Its near the old postoffice.
It got about 200 beers, good music and very nice bartenders and guests.
jeroen

Date: October 2, 2017 13:07

MAF
From Gelredome site:
What does horecaplein mean? You can buy snacks and drinks around the Dome?

"Rolling Stones in GelreDome

14.00 uur horecaplein geopend
16.30 uur deuren GelreDome geopend
18.30 uur aanvang show
23.00 uur verwachte eindtijd

Support Act: Leon Bridges

Horecaplein en Grand Café

Kom op tijd naar GelreDome en kom alvast in de stemming op het het gezellige horecaplein op het buitenterrein. Het horecaplein is geopend vanaf 14.00 uur. Je kunt hier naast een drankje ook terecht voor verschillende snacks en maaltijden. Het horecaplein is ook na afloop van het concert nog geopend."

The Gelredome stadium is surrounded (well, on two sides) by a carpark. On the carpark you’ll find a Mc Donalds and food stalls. I’m sure you’ll also find merchandise and maybe a hospitality tent.

Posted by: Cheltie ()
Date: October 2, 2017 15:03

Hi,

has anybody from you experience with the time it takes to receive the tickets from ticketmaster.nl. I bought collector tickets on 13 September and they did not reach me until now.

In believe Netherlands to Germany should not take more than 2 weeks.

Would be quite interesting to know, if others from you already got their tickets?

Thank you for you answers...

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: October 2, 2017 15:51

Any news on these rather huge - bands, movies, drinkin’ & dancin’... - preparty plans (in the Arnhem city centre, if I’m not mistaking) of a couple of weeks ago?

Posted by: RG ()
Date: October 2, 2017 17:10

Someone who has Lucky Dip tickets for sale for this show..?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 17:10 by RG.

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: October 2, 2017 17:33

Cheltie
Hi,

has anybody from you experience with the time it takes to receive the tickets from ticketmaster.nl. I bought collector tickets on 13 September and they did not reach me until now.

In believe Netherlands to Germany should not take more than 2 weeks.

Would be quite interesting to know, if others from you already got their tickets?

Thank you for you answers...

I'm in London and still waiting for my ticket.

Date: October 2, 2017 17:46

ok, many thanks for information

So... it seems to be a very long way from the netherlands....

Date: October 2, 2017 18:53

[whattheeve.nl]
This event is in Sonsbeekpark on Thursday 12-10-2017

[www.robbiestone.nl]
This Rolling Stones meeting/event is a 8 minutes walk from GelreDome.
Films, music, merchandise food and drinks on Sundayafternoon 15-10-2017.

[www.djguide.nl]
In city centre.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-02 18:58 by Niek.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: October 2, 2017 19:08

Cheltie

Collector tickets can be sent until 2 weeks before show. This is not the case with normal tickets (you should receive them within 2 weeks after purchase).

So your collector tickets should arrive this week I guess...

Date: October 2, 2017 23:22

jackflash27
Cheltie

Collector tickets can be sent until 2 weeks before show. This is not the case with normal tickets (you should receive them within 2 weeks after purchase).

So your collector tickets should arrive this week I guess...

Ah, Ok, thank you, so, hopefully they will arrive until Friday. With stones tickets waiting for, I always get a little bit nervous...

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: October 3, 2017 16:30

Does anyone know or can recommend how to get to the stadium from the city center (and back)?

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: October 3, 2017 16:59

Niek
[whattheeve.nl]
This event is in Sonsbeekpark on Thursday 12-10-2017

[www.robbiestone.nl]
This Rolling Stones meeting/event is a 8 minutes walk from GelreDome.
Films, music, merchandise food and drinks on Sundayafternoon 15-10-2017.

[www.djguide.nl]
In city centre.

...Cheerz, Niek!

Maybe cYa there... smoking smiley

Date: October 3, 2017 18:58

SWojtek
Does anyone know or can recommend how to get to the stadium from the city center (and back)?

Walking 3.7 km from Central Station Arnhem

[www.google.nl]

But you can take a bus and taxi from Station too.Lots of buses going to the stadium.
Shuttle bus 'Breng' going from station to GelreDome.There will be signs and lots of people so just walk out of the station and look around.

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: October 3, 2017 19:55

Niek
SWojtek

Walking 3.7 km from Central Station Arnhem

[www.google.nl]

But you can take a bus and taxi from Station too.Lots of buses going to the stadium.
Shuttle bus 'Breng' going from station to GelreDome.There will be signs and lots of people so just walk out of the station and look around.

Thanks! I read some bad stories about going out of that venue after Celine Dion concert and I will be there with my 9 years old son so I was a bit worried.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 3, 2017 20:31

After Hamburg, I am considering a spontaneous trip to Arnhem.

How is the present ticket situation?

And how is the likelihood that there may be (not overpriced) tickets offered at the venue, resp. will there be a box office?

I will appreciate every hint. Cheers all.

dead.flowers

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: October 3, 2017 20:51

PS: Anybody planning to drive down to Arnhem by car from Hamburg?

I am interested in joining in. Can mail me.

dead.flowers

Date: October 3, 2017 21:00

dead.flowers
After Hamburg, I am considering a spontaneous trip to Arnhem.

How is the present ticket situation?

And how is the likelihood that there may be (not overpriced) tickets offered at the venue, resp. will there be a box office?

I will appreciate every hint. Cheers all.

dead.flowers
[www.ticketmaster.nl]

[www.marktplaats.nl]

Posted by: Bowe ()
Date: October 3, 2017 21:19

lucky picture, I love it! :-)
See you all in Arnhem in less than 2 weeks!!

Posted by: goldylocks ()
Date: October 3, 2017 23:29

dead.flowers
PS: Anybody planning to drive down to Arnhem by car from Hamburg?

I am interested in joining in. Can mail me.

dead.flowers

you have an PM

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1818
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home