Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: May 16, 2017 19:57

jackflash27
Any dutch people who got their tickets already?

Today in my mailbox.

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 08:37

Hope to get mine in my mailbox today!

Posted by: basti ()
Date: May 17, 2017 10:37

Hy
are you order the normal or the Collectors Ticket ?

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 10:44

I ordered normal. Collector tickets will be sent 2 weeks before the concert date!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 17, 2017 10:46

basti
Hy
are you order the normal or the Collectors Ticket ?
Ordered a normal ticket. It arrived yesterday.

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: May 17, 2017 13:20

16h a couple of hundred tickets are being released!

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:36

Also for Amsterdam as I see it. Good luck for those of you trying later onthumbs up

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 17, 2017 15:21

Today at 1600h!!

[www.nu.nl]

Mojo Logo

ROLLING STONES
No Filter Tour
ZATERDAG 30 SEPTEMBER @ AMSTERDAM ARENA
ZONDAG 15 OKTOBER @ GELREDOME
"You've got the sun, you've got the moon, and you've got the Rolling Stones." Zo klaar als een klontje, deze uitspraak. Dat kan ook niet anders als je kijkt naar deze band die al ruim vijftig jaar meegaat. Onvergankelijk, geniaal, avontuurlijk en inspirerend. Wereldwijd veroverden ze hitlijsten, maakten ze herinneringen, verhalen en gaven ze hun eigen betekenis aan het begrip rock 'n roll. Afgelopen december kwam daar nog Blue & Lonesome, een plaat vol bluescovers, die duidelijk maakt dat de mannen er nog steeds plezier in hebben: op naar de No Filter tour!
KOOP KAARTEN LAATSTE UPDATES 4 arrow down
KIJK & ONTDEK

LAATSTE UPDATES

Extra kaarten
Straks om 16.00u komen voor beide concerten van The Rolling Stones extra tickets beschikbaar. Het gaat om de volgende tickets:

GelreDome
500 premium standing tickets
280 zitplaatsen in vakken 104 en 121
Zitplaatsen met zijaanzicht in vakken 102, 103, 122, 123, 222, 223, 302 en 303

ArenA
500 premium standing tickets
Zitplaatsen met zijaanzicht in vakken 110, 117, 118, 408, 409 en 418

Last update
Today At 1600 o clock extra tickets available!

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: Salan ()
Date: May 17, 2017 18:25

@Niek Thank you for the information
Finally we got tickets. Seats near the stage Keith's side. We are happy. But I must cool down now. winking smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need the Stones to keep me happy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 18:27 by Salan.

Posted by: samakira ()
Date: May 17, 2017 21:13

Arnhem secured with a Gimme Shelter package.
And some lightning fast service.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 22:03

Are there enaugh PARKING places at Gelredome?

I will go by car from Düsseldorf.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-18 09:20 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: May 18, 2017 10:34

satisfaction2

Yes, there's plenty at the Gelredome, and about 400 meters down the road there is a huge parking lot at the Rijnhal (a concert and convention center) and at the shopping mall Kronenburg.

Mathijs

Date: May 18, 2017 15:26

satisfaction2

Hallo Gerhard
sollen wir zusammen fahren

Wohne selber in der nähe von Wesel !

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 18, 2017 16:17

basti
satisfaction2

Hallo Gerhard
sollen wir zusammen fahren

Wohne selber in der nähe von Wesel !

Huch, Krefeld hier. Würd ja mitkommen, aber keine Tickets mehr. Dann eben Paris.
Have fun at the Gelredome!

Date: May 18, 2017 16:23

gestern waren noch Karten über ticketmastermaster.nl buchbar
einfach zwischendurch schauen

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: May 22, 2017 11:43

Some great tickets at 205 euros available now - block 102, next to stage, 10th row. Not platinum, VIP, etc
Ticketmaster.nl

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 22, 2017 12:46

yorkshirestone
Some great tickets at 205 euros available now - block 102, next to stage, 10th row. Not platinum, VIP, etc
Ticketmaster.nl

They look a bit more like "behind the stage" seats grinning smiley

Posted by: la tonque ()
Date: May 23, 2017 21:19

I have a ticket for Arnhem , entrance H trib. South box 114 , row 2 and want to like to swap it with an extra charge of €50, with a ticket for entrance P , trib east , box 223 , preferably as close as possible to row 27 and chair 34 .

I would like to sit near those who goes with me.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: June 10, 2017 08:54

Tickets Premier Standing available now at ticketmaster.nl ! smiling smiley

Still waiting for Amsterdam, though angry smiley

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: June 12, 2017 16:41

rollingrichard
Tickets Premier Standing available now at ticketmaster.nl ! smiling smiley

Still waiting for Amsterdam, though angry smiley

Thanks for posting. Made a friend happy with this.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: June 14, 2017 01:43

if anyone needs a detailed stadium seating plan the following allows a zoom in and look at specific seat numbers/rows. was curious if my row 28 block 221 would be at the back or front of the block, from this though can figure out much nearer the front (i.e. row 28 includes 2ish rows of lower block 121 rather than being the 28th row of 2nd tier). [www.ticketmaster.nl]

it's for celine dion rather than stones but is better than what's on the TM page for the stones show

may be useful for those of you with seats

rob

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-14 01:44 by yorkshirestone.

Date: July 27, 2017 11:55

Premium Standing (Front of Stage) available! Get it while you can!

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:14

There are SO many tickets available to Arnhem. Just pulled Row 2 Block 103 at 205 Euros each....looking at the Ticketmaster interactive map for The Stones there are white dots EVERYWHERE.

Priced out of market perhaps this time around? Someone looks to get burned here

Rod

Date: July 27, 2017 13:06

bitusa2012
There are SO many tickets available to Arnhem. Just pulled Row 2 Block 103 at 205 Euros each....looking at the Ticketmaster interactive map for The Stones there are white dots EVERYWHERE.

Blue dots mean tickets are available. The grey dots mean sold...Yes, there are tickets available but they haven't been available all the time. I think these seats should have been sold as VIP and Premium Tickets but as they didn't sold that many of them they sell them now as regular tickets. I think all shows will be sold out. Don't forget that they can fill the gaps with lucky dip holders. Same with the German shows. The new available tickets are very high priced tickets which where surely only to get via VIP/Premium for even higher prices but the new blocky in Düsseldorf and Munich where definitely not on sale before and where blocked because of production details. The location of the blocks indicates this. It might be that the lightning and sound towers could give you an obstructed view of the stage.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: July 27, 2017 13:33

hockenheim95
bitusa2012

Blue dots mean tickets are available....Don't forget that they can fill the gaps with lucky dip holders. Same with the German shows.

Sorry. I meant blue dots everywhere. Not "gaps" with blue dots showing... There are swathes and blocks of blue dot areas available...

Rod

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: July 27, 2017 15:23

Thanks for rising up this threadthumbs up. I just picked up a "Premium Standing"-Ticket for 180 € (e-Ticket). The prices for the german gigs (I´m german) are way to expensive, so this was a good deal. I will see the Stones again this year, GREAT!smileys with beer

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: July 27, 2017 15:43

hockenheim95
Premium Standing (Front of Stage) available! Get it while you can!

Vielen Dank für den Tip, Hockenheim!!!!thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: August 4, 2017 16:37

Collector Ticket has just arrived smiling smiley Well, I thought it will be sent in September. Nice surprise smiling smiley

Date: August 4, 2017 18:18

Got them too! Wooohoooo

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 4, 2017 18:36

thorgal34
Collector Ticket has just arrived smiling smiley Well, I thought it will be sent in September. Nice surprise smiling smiley

Collector ticket? How does it look like? I've got a regular one.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1202
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home