Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:13

Bought 2 VIP Jumping Jack Flash tickets because I really want to go with my son (13 years) but I can't be glad. I feel ashamed to spend so much money for this.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:24

rstass
Hi there,

do you know "INGANG L" is Ronnie or Keith's side at the Premium Staanplaats ticket ?

Not sure yet, i'd have to see the official layout.

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:26

Niek
Bought 2 VIP Jumping Jack Flash tickets because I really want to go with my son (13 years) but I can't be glad. I feel ashamed to spend so much money for this.

I feel you on this matter. I already found 2014 expensive ranging from 60 to 100 euro's but these tickets just cost met 190 each, thats obscene. I am a big fan of the stones (13 concerts) but in a way I hope they stop after this tour : .

Posted by: rubycatgirl ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:37

RoughJusticeOnYa
rubycatgirl
Tried for pit, but ended up with a Lucky Dip!
cool smiley

...Congratz!!

But please explain: how & where were you able to select the "Lucky Dip" ticket category?

I'm on TM.nl, and there are/ were roughly 7 'root' categories: Pit, Platinum, & the 5 VIP-packages; next the the 'general' category that simply says "Rolling Stones - GelreDome", and that includes all different types of 'normal' tickets.
But no "Lucky Dip" there either...

??

I got there via the rollingstones.com/ticket page. On 10am it showed the Lucky Dip button and I just hit it smiling smiley
No queue and tickets were in the basket just like that. So I had 10 minutes to check-out and in the meantime we tried on one other sessions to get that No Filter pit. But after verifying @ 10:01 it seemed already gone. That's when we decided to go Lucky.

We'll see where we end up, but in the Gelredome it should be OK even in the back.

'...I said we...we are heaven bound...'

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:09

Anyone got a spare Lucky Dip available for Arnhem gig?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:32

basti
YES PIT Card

so a I have all my Tickets

Hamburg - Silver Pit
Düsseldorf - normal Standing (40 km from my Hometown)
Arnheim Pit - (80 km from my hometown)

Good!

I got Hamburg Silver Pit and Düsseldorf great seats. I will also try Arnheim the night of the show since I didnt get luck dips for that one.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:56

HaroldJustin
rstass
Hi there,

do you know "INGANG L" is Ronnie or Keith's side at the Premium Staanplaats ticket ?

Not sure yet, i'd have to see the official layout.

How do you get this official lay out? Does ticketmaster release this?

Date: May 12, 2017 14:04

This is from the ticketmaster.nl site:

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 14:34 by jackflash27.

Posted by: Hang Fire ()
Date: May 12, 2017 14:55

Two PIT tickets Arnhem. Great. About 15 km from my home.

'In the sweet old country..'

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:00

Did you get your PIT tickets through VIP package or normal price of around 225 EUR?

Posted by: Nat Da Brat ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:15

I dont see pit tickets in Arnhem, does it say PIt in the drop down menu when they are available?

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:23

Where are the Lucky Dip tickets located? Are they sold through ticketmaster or the Rolling Stones?

Oh never mind, I was able to find them on my other devise, wierd that it isn't showing up through the app on my phone, but does on my tablet outside of the app.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 16:31 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: May 12, 2017 20:21

I've not the best seat row 4 block 171. (E-ticket)
For my age near by 70 I can live with it seeing them in '73 for the first time.

Posted by: Muddyw ()
Date: May 12, 2017 20:30

This ain't decent anymore. No ordinary tickets €104,50 were available at 10am. Only €190 and higher. Not for me, allas.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:36

Got some Lucky Dips :-)

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 13, 2017 09:36

There are a few tickets available on Ticketmaster at the moment if anyone is still looking
syrel

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 15, 2017 16:13

Tickets in hand for Arnhem!!! That´s what I call fast delivery!

Date: May 15, 2017 19:20

So, does anyone have tickets for the seats behind the stage? That is: vak 225 - 230 or 125 - 130? Where they available in the general sale?

Date: May 15, 2017 19:29

TooTough

You live in the Netherlands? Already delivered by dutch post? That's really quick!

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 19:43

TooTough

Did You choose colector ticket or e-ticket?

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 15, 2017 19:52

jackflash27
TooTough

You live in the Netherlands? Already delivered by dutch post? That's really quick!

Duitsland grinning smiley

thorgal34
TooTough

Did You choose colector ticket or e-ticket?

Package - I just got the tickets, and all the other stuff
(I don´t really need) will be sent later, I guess.

Date: May 15, 2017 19:58

TooTough

Package - I just got the tickets, and all the other stuff
(I don´t really need) will be sent later, I guess.

Great, I'm happy for You. Hope to get mine soon, but, Poland is a bit further ;-)

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: May 15, 2017 21:04

Ticket arrived in UK today - very speedy!

Date: May 15, 2017 21:10

yorkshirestone
Ticket arrived in UK today - very speedy!

this standard delivery for 5,60 eur?? Amazing. Faster than light smiling smiley

Posted by: skelly ()
Date: May 15, 2017 23:37

On 15th October I will be turning 40 and thanks to my good lady wife we will be spending my birthday watching the Stones in Arnhem. I'm absolutely buzzing right now.

We are travelling over from Scotland and will probably stay in Amsterdam Friday / Saturday then through to Arnhem on Sunday.

Any advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated, especially to know if we can get back to Amsterdam after the show or should we stay local?

Thanks

I think I've bust a button on my trousers....

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 16, 2017 09:42

skelly
On 15th October I will be turning 40 and thanks to my good lady wife we will be spending my birthday watching the Stones in Arnhem. I'm absolutely buzzing right now.

We are travelling over from Scotland and will probably stay in Amsterdam Friday / Saturday then through to Arnhem on Sunday.

Any advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated, especially to know if we can get back to Amsterdam after the show or should we stay local?

Thanks

The last train connection from Arnhem to Amsterdam is at 23:30 on a Sunday

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: May 16, 2017 11:59

spunky
skelly

Thanks

The last train connection from Arnhem to Amsterdam is at 23:30 on a Sunday

Without a doubt extra trains to Utrecht and Amsterdam will be available until 01.00 AM.

Mathijs

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 16, 2017 12:01

Ticket arrived today in the UK!!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 16, 2017 15:34

Yep, my ticket arrived today too.

Date: May 16, 2017 18:56

Any dutch people who got their tickets already?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1795
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home