Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12
Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 10, 2017 17:17

I got through on the app eventually. Had to get a Jumping Jack Flash package but it comes with a lithgraph which I would have bought anyway so that's cool.

Re: Arnhem The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: May 10, 2017 17:53

Got seats for 103! Buzzing smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: May 10, 2017 17:59

Tourist Info Arnhem site:
[www.vvvarnhemnijmegen.nl]

Various Hotels Arnhem:
[www.vvvarnhemnijmegen.nl]

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: May 10, 2017 21:06

MonkeyMan2000
PaintitBlue
Nicely done! I tried the exact same....pulled premium standing a couple times and threw them back I want that pit!! tongue sticking out smiley

I got that same problem. Guess we have to wait till Friday smileys with beer

Oh yes...my new motto: Pit is the SHIT!

Posted by: Aron ()
Date: May 10, 2017 22:10

Has anybody already been in the Gelredome? I'm considering to go for the 145€ tickets (blok 222-221.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 10, 2017 23:00

Strange: regulair sale starts at Friday 10.00 and the lucky dips sale at 9 o' clock.

[www.rollingstones.com]

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: WilcoS64 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 23:10

Aron
Has anybody already been in the Gelredome? I'm considering to go for the 145€ tickets (blok 222-221.

For a previous show you mean? I saw Springsteen there a few years ago. It's smaller than the Johan Cruyff ArenA (as it's now called), has no 2nd ring. The sound is better. Are these bloks on the long side of the stadium? You should be fine then.

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: May 10, 2017 23:52

Does anybody know the exact seat plan for Gelredome?

I got the tickets for Vak 104 (quite good) row 97 but strangely enough when that Vak has only 21 rows according to the seats layout at the local football club internet page...

Tickets bought from ticketmaster.nl but still it's a bit strange to me

Date: May 11, 2017 00:07

SWojtek

I got the tickets for Vak 104 (quite good) row 97 but strangely enough when that Vak has only 21 rows according to the seats layout at the local football club internet page...

Yeah mine is 103 row 99. I've been trying all day to get a seat specific layout of the venue.

Date: May 11, 2017 00:11

Bastion
SWojtek

Yeah mine is 103 row 99. I've been trying all day to get a seat specific layout of the venue.

Ye, me too. No luck. I wrote to ticketmaster.nl. They should reply within 5 days. We will see.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 11, 2017 08:35

Row 95-99 are the front rows, after that comes 1 and higher. They added these rows later, so that's the reason.

Date: May 11, 2017 09:26

jackflash27
Row 95-99 are the front rows, after that comes 1 and higher. They added these rows later, so that's the reason.

Thanks.

Would you know if does that mean they are on the ground level? (all the same level)

Date: May 11, 2017 10:28

SWojtek
jackflash27

Thanks.

Would you know if does that mean they are on the ground level? (all the same level)

This is by all means a guess, but you can certainly count rows 95-99 at the bottom there:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-11 10:29 by Bastion.

Date: May 11, 2017 11:46

Bastion
SWojtek
jackflash27

Thanks.

This is by all means a guess, but you can certainly count rows 95-99 at the bottom there:

Thanks a lot!

Date: May 11, 2017 18:42

Seems like ground level indeed. I guess that the people who sit in row 95 (or 'first' row), can see the stage and look over the heads of the people on the field.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: May 11, 2017 23:45

Can someone please explain the difference between

a) (Premium G.A. Standing) PREMIUM and

b) (Premium G.A. Standing) PREMIUM - STAANPLAATS ??

Both costs 190.00 EUR

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:09

I would guess one is seats because the other one explicitly states standing.

Date: May 12, 2017 10:59

HaroldJustin
I would guess one is seats because the other one explicitly states standing.

Both are stating standing !

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:04

dimrstone
Can someone please explain the difference between

a) (Premium G.A. Standing) PREMIUM and

b) (Premium G.A. Standing) PREMIUM - STAANPLAATS ??

Both costs 190.00 EUR

Its same, probably left and right.

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: basti ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:17

YES PIT Card

so a I have all my Tickets

Hamburg - Silver Pit
Düsseldorf - normal Standing (40 km from my Hometown)
Arnheim Pit - (80 km from my hometown)

Date: May 12, 2017 11:19

Got mine too hot smiley

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:25

dimrstone
Got mine too hot smiley

Congrats, I've got my premium standing tickets. Got all the tickets I wanted in my home country, now just Germany and Italy, Sweden or Spain to go!

Date: May 12, 2017 11:27

>grinning smiley<
HaroldJustin
dimrstone
Got mine too hot smiley

Congrats, I've got my premium standing tickets. Got all the tickets I wanted in my home country, now just Germany and Italy, Sweden or Spain to go!

smileys with beer

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:30

Hi there,

do you know "INGANG L" is Ronnie or Keith's side at the Premium Staanplaats ticket ?

Date: May 12, 2017 11:43

Premium standing tickets in the pocket! Very happy. Tried Pit tickets on one computer, but no luck. I wonder how many pit tickets there were?

Posted by: rubycatgirl ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:48

Tried for pit, but ended up with a Lucky Dip!
cool smiley

'...I said we...we are heaven bound...'

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:52

looks like the pit is sold out currently. I just bought me two Premium G.A. Standing smiling smiley)

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:56

rubycatgirl
Tried for pit, but ended up with a Lucky Dip!
cool smiley

...Congratz!!

But please explain: how & where were you able to select the "Lucky Dip" ticket category?

I'm on TM.nl, and there are/ were roughly 7 'root' categories: Pit, Platinum, & the 5 VIP-packages; next the the 'general' category that simply says "Rolling Stones - GelreDome", and that includes all different types of 'normal' tickets.
But no "Lucky Dip" there either...

??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 12:00 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:01

still nothing available if you dont have amexco card

Posted by: Bunzing ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:09

Just like in Amsterdam; regular tickets Sold Out; only the VIP packages can be bought!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1807
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home