Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 11 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 19:46

I've just pulled up 8 (yes EIGHT) No Filter Pit tickets and threw them back. Premium standing is very expensive here at 190EUR but at only 45EUR more for the Pit, it's comparatively good value and the cheapest Pit ticket on the tour. Paris is theoretically 221.50EUR for the Pit, but Pit tickets there seem to be unavailable outside extremely expensive packages.

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 19:52

grzegorz67
I've just pulled up 8 (yes EIGHT) No Filter Pit tickets and threw them back. Premium standing is very expensive here at 190EUR but at only 45EUR more for the Pit, it's comparatively good value and the cheapest Pit ticket on the tour. Paris is theoretically 221.50EUR for the Pit, but Pit tickets there seem to be unavailable outside extremely expensive packages.

I am sure the Paris Pit tickets will appear too, just like those for Amsterdam. No way they sell all those packages. The Paris shows are later, so the tickets will also appear later. Just keep on checking.

Date: September 12, 2017 20:00

Happy24
grzegorz67

I am sure the Paris Pit tickets will appear too, just like those for Amsterdam. No way they sell all those packages. The Paris shows are later, so the tickets will also appear later. Just keep on checking.

You could well be right. But last time in Paris, at the Stade de France, that didn't happen - tickets were like gold dust. I travelled to that show ticketless and picked up a spare Fosse Or by an amazing stroke of luck. There are, however, 3 shows this time, allbeit in a venue half the size.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 12, 2017 20:04

hooked
Happy24
No Filter Pit still available: [www.ticketmaster.nl]

Thank you! Just got 2 tix.

Thanks. Just got one. Now i have for sale: Genral admission One Ticket.
Jeroen

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: September 12, 2017 20:21

Happy24
No Filter Pit still available: [www.ticketmaster.nl]

Thank you! Just upgraded myself.

Date: September 12, 2017 20:27

Pretty sure they made the pit bigger a la hamburg

Date: September 12, 2017 20:34

PaintMonkeyManBlack

Does not matter, will have a better view than GA standing.
Jeroen

Date: September 12, 2017 20:45

PaintMonkeyManBlack

If that is the reason why I will be able to see them in Amsterdam, then I am all for it! smiling bouncing smiley But again, I think it has more to do with the packages not being sold - it is better for the promoter to sell them for regular price than to give them away as lucky dips, isn't it?-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-12 20:47 by Happy24.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 12, 2017 22:53

Thanx for the tip, got my upgrade to the Pit!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: September 12, 2017 23:18

spunky
Thanx for the tip, got my upgrade to the Pit!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

Still available. How can I upgrade?

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: September 12, 2017 23:22

Got my No Filter Pit ticket too, just want to ask - on my e-ticket it says "mojo and concerts west presents Rolling Stones - No Filter Pit" as a name of the show, then it only says "Staanplaads" as a standing place, without any specification that it is the pit. I guess everybody with the pit ticket has the same, right? Also it doesn't say which entrance to use, which for the ArenA it usually does.

Date: September 12, 2017 23:22

Niek
spunky

Buy a No Pit ticket and try to sell your original Ticket, maybe. It will cost you extra, but hell what can a poor boy do.
Jeroen

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: September 12, 2017 23:36

corriecas
Niek
spunky

Buy a No Pit ticket and try to sell your original Ticket, maybe. It will cost you extra, but hell what can a poor boy do.
Jeroen

Stupidly I bought a VIP GA ticket. Costs twice as much as PIT ticket now. eye rolling smiley
Never sell that ticket now
So sad

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: September 13, 2017 01:57

All gone againspinning smiley sticking its tongue out. I vascillated over going or not as there's the fab IORR band as a bonus. Accomodation in Amsterdam is now getting a bit pricey for those planning aclate dash to this show.

A previous poster said that the Promoters are selling tickets from unsold packages at the regular price in preference to giving them away to Lucky Dippers as seems to have been widespread in Hamburg & Munich where Pit tickets were priced OTT. This may be exactly what's happening and further Pit Tickets may pop up later.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 13, 2017 10:03

Missed my chance. I was stupid enough to wait for somebody's 'feedback' whether to go with me or not (hence the choice between one or 2 tix - even at 235 € p.p., not an unreasonable question...);
No Amsterdam pit tic for me!

(SH*T - should have just bought a pair, and sell 'the other one' at face value if it turned out te be spare; or buy just that one, for me.)

If anyone has a spare: I'd be happy to buy it from you - and add a couple of special Belgian beers as 'icing'. smoking smiley

(In case of PM: my e-mail address is not hidden.)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-13 16:35 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: September 13, 2017 12:09

Arnhem pit still available

Posted by: morgan9 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 03:18

Hi I am a 20yr plus member of the fan club and trying to get one Pit ticket to the Amsterdam show. Just been sent to Europe on business from Australia and going to be in the Dam on the 30th. Any of you kind hearted Stones fans able to help me out.
Prefer Pit but would take a premium standing.

regards

Morgan

Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: September 23, 2017 01:25

I'm no gonna make it ! Too much Street fighting men in Catalonia this days.

I got 2 Gimme Shelter Package for Amsterdam Face value and also 1 99€ ticket

Can give it in person in Lucca or Barcelona

RogerStones

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 23, 2017 16:35

Is there any special information for the Stones show about things allowed to bring into the venue?
Only found this in Dutch (cannot understand every detail, couldn't find it in English) :Mojo

LET OP: het is niet toegestaan om grote tassen of rugzakken mee naar het concert te nemen. Handtassen met een maximaal A4 formaat zijn uitgezonderd. Bij festivals geldt dit voor het festivalterrein, voor het campingterrein gelden de normale festivalregels, check de website van het desbetreffende festival.

Verder is het niet toegestaan om onderstaande voorwerpen mee te nemen naar onze evenementen:

Drank (m.u.v. water in plastic flessen van max. 0,5l zonder dop), overige vloeistoffen, eten, drugs, voetbalshirts, provocerende of gezicht bedekkende kleding, spandoeken, kartonnen/papieren borden met opschrift (tot een maximaal formaat van A4 is wel toegestaan), vlaggen of vlaggenstokken dikker dan 2cm en langer dan 1.5 meter, paraplu’s/parasols, selfie-sticks, professionele camera’s (camera's met de mogelijkheid om de lens te verwisselen), film-, geluids-, go pro toestellen en andere beeldopnameapparatuur. Geen onbemande luchtvaartuigen (z.g. UAV of Drones) of andere vliegende voorwerpen. Wapens, kettingen of andere voorwerpen die als wapen kunnen worden gebruikt of de orde kunnen verstoren. Glow sticks, ‘fairy lights’ (lichtsnoer op batterijen), laserpennen en ander licht met gebundelde straal, giftige, brandbare of explosieve materialen, vuurwerk en flares. Geen dieren, wandelstokken (m.u.v. medische krukken), skates, fietsen, steps, skateboard, naalden, bellenblaas, spuitbussen (m.u.v. deo’s en parfum), stoelen, krukjes, wandelstokken en overige gevaarlijke voorwerpen.

Volgende voorwerpen mogen alleen met een doktersverklaring naar binnen:

Zware medicijnen, eten en vloeistoffen die noodzakelijk zijn i.v.m. allergie of ziekte.

Wel mee naar binnen maar er kan gevraagd worden om dit op te bergen:

Laptops, notebooks en tablets.

Over het algemeen geldt: als je twijfelt of je iets mee mag nemen dan mag het waarschijnlijk niet. En pas op, want voorwerpen die niet mee naar binnen mogen nemen we niet voor je in bewaring. Neem dus geen onnodige voorwerpen en waardevolle bezittingen mee naar concerten.

Date: September 23, 2017 21:34

Those are exactly the same instructions as for the U2 gigs in July in Amstardam, so it will most likely be the same. Just put it into the google translator... But just like with U2, those of us who bought the tickets online will get an e-mail with these instructions also in English. I expect it on Monday.

Posted by: peterbsk ()
Date: September 24, 2017 18:44

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 24, 2017 22:12

I have been to this stadium before and remember it was a cash less system for food and drinks.

Do you think this will be the case for the concert?

Will there be drinks stands on the pitch?

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 24, 2017 22:59

The Amsterdam ArenA is a cashless stadium. In the stadium you can only pay with PIN (contactless), Master Card, Visa, Visa Electron, AmEx and VPay.

Date: September 24, 2017 23:15

Worst venue of the tour. Hope there will be a miracle and acceptable sound

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 24, 2017 23:18

They don't trust in cash grinning smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 25, 2017 08:52

spunky
The Amsterdam ArenA is a cashless stadium. In the stadium you can only pay with PIN (contactless), Master Card, Visa, Visa Electron, AmEx and VPay.

Thanks for all the info.

Rather do cash, but there you go.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 25, 2017 09:08

PaintMonkeyManBlack

I was there in '03 and didn't think it was really that bad, but I must be in the minority as nearly everyone says the same thing - horrible sound.

Posted by: morgan9 ()
Date: September 25, 2017 09:28

Hi Roger where is the Gimme Shelter tickets for........The Pit?

What is the face value and how can I get them in Amsterdam on the day?

regards

Morgan

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: September 25, 2017 09:51

The sound is bad when you're way up high, or on the other side of the field.

I've seen the Stones several times in the Arena, low seated as FOS as well, and that wasn't too bad.

For me, its the whole deal : seeing some old time friends, having a beer, enjoying the atmosphere and of course seeing the Stones.

I have been listening to bad bootlegs all over the years, and still enjoyed them. If you want a perfect sound , I would advise a nice hifi set and SACDs from Japan, or something like that.

Its rock'n'roll, played live, not Pavarotti or Maria Callas.

Date: September 25, 2017 09:52

Hairball
PaintMonkeyManBlack

I was there in '03 and didn't think it was really that bad, but I must be in the minority as nearly everyone says the same thing - horrible sound.

It will surely be better than in 2003, recently they put a lot of accoustic stuff under the roof and behind the stage to lower the echo for each concert. I was there 2 months ago and the sound was very very good actually where I stood, which was right in front of the stage. I konw that people on the stands complained though. But I don't think it will be that bad anywhere in the house.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 11 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home