Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 10 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: runaway ()
Date: August 22, 2017 18:03

marcovandereijk
ROLLINGSTONE
I'm coming from Glasgow and booked in to the Courtyard Marriott Hotel, is that close to arena?

I think the best you can do is travel from Schiphol Airport to the Amsterdam Arena and back
by train. You can travel by taxi from the hotel to Schiphol Airport, or take a bus from
station "Hoofddorp Overbos" to the airport. I think it will take you about 20 minutes
bus ride to "Schiphol Airport" and then another 15 minutes by train to station "Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena". The long red 300 bus is a faster line.

Google maps has a great feature to plan your trip.

Here's some more info: You can take as well Bus 300 from Haarlem - Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena. Bus 300 comes every 10 Minutes and stops at the Schiphol Airport. After the Concert you can take bus 300 from Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena to Haarlem, it stops at Overbos busstop thats close to your hotel. The last bus 300 from Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena leaves at 1:21, but check it. The long red 300 bus is a faster line

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-22 18:45 by runaway.

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: August 23, 2017 11:06

Thanks for this.

John

Date: August 23, 2017 11:28

ROLLINGSTONE
Thanks for this.

John

I have to agree with "marcovandereijk", that the train from Schiphol Airport- Bijlmer Arena is the fastest way, bus 300 is good to travel from the Airport to Overbos.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 23, 2017 12:02

Chris Jagger at Q Factory in Amsterdam.
Jeroen

Date: August 24, 2017 10:08

I hate to bring this up but given what happened in Rotterdam (or what could have happened) last night I'm hoping and praying the upcoming tour will pass without threat or incident.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: August 24, 2017 10:16

ROLLINGSTONE
I hate to bring this up but given what happened in Rotterdam (or what could have happened) last night I'm hoping and praying the upcoming tour will pass without threat or incident.

The best we can do is enjoy the life we're living. Let's Rock and let's Roll!

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: August 24, 2017 14:39

What could have happened? Please.
Nothing happened and nothing was going to happen.
Downtown Winschoten was probably more dangerous.

September and October will be fantastic! Enjoy with a cold beer.

Date: August 24, 2017 15:29

shattered1978

Guess you better watch the news and ask the downtown Rotterdam cops. Sorry, only going on what was main headline News in UK this morning. Yeah, probably best to ignore these things....forget I mentioned it. winking smiley

"I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-24 15:30 by ROLLINGSTONE.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: August 24, 2017 16:27

ROLLINGSTONE
shattered1978

Guess you better watch the news and ask the downtown Rotterdam cops. Sorry, only going on what was main headline News in UK this morning. Yeah, probably best to ignore these things....forget I mentioned it. winking smiley

It was the same with German festival rock am ring this year. I was there and we had to go to our tents before Rammstein should have come on stage. In the end it was because they spelled a name wrong...

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: August 24, 2017 16:35

I follow the Dutch news. Just a few minutes ago it came out that it probably was a prank by some nerd in the south part of NL.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 24, 2017 20:37

shattered1978
I follow the Dutch news. Just a few minutes ago it came out that it probably was a prank by some nerd in the south part of NL.

How smart
I hope they get a serious prison sentence.

Nate

Date: August 24, 2017 20:43

Has anyone else not received their collector tickets for the Amsterdam show yet?
I know some people have received theirs but I'm still waiting on mine I emailed ticketmaster but have not had a reply and they don't seem to have a phone number on their website.I need my ticket to arrive before I go to Barcelona.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-24 21:04 by Nate.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: August 24, 2017 21:13

Nate
Has anyone else not received their collector tickets for the Amsterdam show yet?
I know some people have received theirs but I'm still waiting on mine I emailed ticketmaster but have not had a reply and they don't seem to have a phone number on their website.I need my ticket to arrive before I go to Barcelona.

Nate thumbs up

Phone number is in your mail from Ticketmaster
Phone Contact Center: 0900-3001255 or from abroad: 0031 88 123 24 25

Date: August 24, 2017 21:44

Lien
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Phone number is in your mail from Ticketmaster
Phone Contact Center: 0900-3001255 or from abroad: 0031 88 123 24 25

Thank you Lien thumbs up

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: August 25, 2017 12:57

I too have not received my collectors tickets to the Amsterdam show. I emailed Ticketmaster and received a response:

Hi Joseph,

We see you have ordered collector tickets.
Collector tickets can be delivered till at the latest three days before the event.

Kind regards,
Team Ticketmaster

I emailed back that I would be traveling to the show a week in advance and asked to be switched to e-tickets. I don't know how I got signed up for collectors tickets that I don't really want anyway. I got e-tickets to two other shows on this tour. I received the following:

Hi,

The latest day that they can arrive is three days before the event.
Usually it is much earlier. Most of the time it is two weeks before the event.

Kind regards,
Team Ticketmaster

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 25, 2017 14:09

Hope that all works out for you. I'm always skeptical when I order tickets like this. Unfortunately this is the way it's done these days, especially if you want the pretty tickets. I saw the U2 collector ticket and it was nice. Think you will like it.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: August 26, 2017 21:04

My collector tickets arrived yesterday. I'm in the States so I would think others in Europe should be getting them soon.

Date: August 26, 2017 21:25

I know people in Europe who received them weeks ago.I am also in Europe and still haven't received mine,I emailed them twice and got a response the second time but it was useless just a computer generated generic email that didn't even answer the questions that I had asked them.I hope they arrive soon as I won't be happy having to call a number that charges more per minute than the price of a pit ticket spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Nate

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: September 2, 2017 19:17

[www.campingzeeburg.nl]

Anyone else who stays here?
I am at the campsite from 29 sept.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: September 2, 2017 22:53

Stayed at Zeeburg camping about 20 years ago. It was summer and very crowded. If you're looking for space and isolation - forget it - unless they revamped things a bit.

Took me a while to catch on that the blacklights and red lights in washrooms everywhere (including McDonalds, etc.) were so people couldn't shoot up in them (can't see their veins); not because it was 'trippy' Amsterdam.

Date: September 3, 2017 17:34

I read positive reviews of Camping Zeeburg in 2017

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: September 4, 2017 22:35

My Amsterdam collector tickets just arrived in Chicago, IL, USA.

Collector tickets turn out to be a yellow plastic card (same size as a credit card or hotel room key card) with the No Filter tongue emblem and seat info on the other side. And a lanyard also. I'll lose it at show end.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 18:20

NO FILTER PIT tickets available NOW!!!! For 235E!!!

Posted by: Shine A Light ()
Date: September 12, 2017 18:27

Where are they for sale?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 18:34

Shine A Light
Where are they for sale?

Not on the official site anyway. Not a single ticket available. This show, like Lucca and the 3 Paris shows, is a big seller.

Posted by: Shine A Light ()
Date: September 12, 2017 18:43

Just purchased thru Ticketmaster 2 pit tickets.. Thanks

Date: September 12, 2017 18:55

No Filter Pit still available: [www.ticketmaster.nl]

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: September 12, 2017 19:21

Happy24

Thank you! Just got 2 tix.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 19:37

hooked
Happy24

And still! Wonder what's going on here. Have they expanded the pit capacity? I thought about it and could do it but I'm already in Barcelona in Pista A and have made plans to travel on to Madrid after the Barca show so struggling to justify it.

Date: September 12, 2017 19:46

grzegorz67
hooked
Happy24

And still! Wonder what's going on here. Have they expanded the pit capacity? I thought about it and could do it but I'm already in Barcelona in Pista A and have made plans to travel on to Madrid after the Barca show so struggling to justify it.

This is the first time they added NFP tickets since the pre-sale started. I think it is most likely that they are selling the tickets they still didn't sell as packages. Thanks God. See you all in Amsterdam!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 10 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home