Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 18, 2017 15:21

Nate
GJV
I bought normal field tickets with a lithograph etc, but my question is and what I do not understand: how do I get this lithograph? Will they post it to me, or do I receive it at the stadium somehow? There was no explanation what so ever when I bought the tickets. Does anyone knows how this works?

I believe you pick it up at the venue but I'm not sure if you can pick it up earlier in the day and take it back to your hotel they have done that before but could be different with different venues.

Nate thumbs up
I paid 1time for such a kind of package, Madrid, previous tour, because it was supposed to be my last RS show.
Fortunately it was not the last, but I did not attend to that Madrid show due to a stupid strike in airports.
Anyways, I paid a VIP package and received everything at home some days (not too much) before the show, including the gifts and any other attached stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-18 15:52 by lenurb.

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: May 18, 2017 21:16

RockIt
@DEmerson: Hi there, I'm driving to Amsterdam from Belgium, so I'm taking your P1 parking ticket. Send me an e-mail with your account or PayPal? Will be glad to pay you a beer on the venue!!! smileys with beer RockIt a t scarlet d o t be

Hey RockIt - that's great! My email is dpemerson531@gmail.com. Get in touch - and yes, that's my paypal too.

Parking ticket is SOLD. Thanks RockIt!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 18:31 by DEmerson.

Posted by: RockIt ()
Date: May 19, 2017 01:45

OK, I sent you an e-mail! Grx,RockItthumbs up

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:21

(delete, sorry)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 10:38 by Topi.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 20, 2017 18:05

Amsterdam tickets back on sale right now Dutch ticketmaster

Nate

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: June 20, 2017 22:29

Good sitting seats, unfortunatly no pit tickets...angry smiley nor premier standing angry smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:35

Nate
Amsterdam tickets back on sale right now Dutch ticketmaster

Nate

Tickets are back on sale again on Ticketmaster.

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 19:10

Was thinking about doing Amsterdam, wasn't sure if seats would be a good a idea. Couldn't decide and wasn't ready to pull the trigger. So I checked randomly every other day, to know if tickets were still available. Aaaaaand just scored Premium Standing a few minutes ago. Wohoooo. Awesome! See you in Amsterdam! :-D

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: June 28, 2017 23:09

rollingrichard
Good sitting seats, unfortunatly no pit tickets...angry smiley nor premier standing angry smiley

If you're really want pit tickets - go to Copenhagen! Still pit tickets available at general sale.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 29, 2017 15:21

Thommie
rollingrichard

If you're really want pit tickets - go to Copenhagen! Still pit tickets available at general sale.[/[/b]quote]

That screams 'Slow Ticket Sales'. Ticket drops for that show have to be a strong liklihood or alternatively a resumption of Lucky Dips.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: June 29, 2017 18:26

Thanks for the tip, just got two pit tickets for Copenhagen!

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: June 29, 2017 19:22

The Worst.

thumbs up

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 29, 2017 20:34

The Worst.

If tall, kindly stand behind me! grinning smiley

Date: July 18, 2017 18:16

Premium standing back on sale for the Amsterdam show

Nate thumbs up

Date: July 18, 2017 19:54

Nate

Nate thumbs up

Gone again angry smiley. I'm already doing Barcelona 3 days before but find this so tempting because of the IORR gig. Tickets for this show are pricey considering the venue's long reputation for very poor sound quality in all bar front of stage. Hopefully that's been at least partially addressed by now. Can any Dutch fans tell us ?

Date: July 18, 2017 20:05

grzegorz67
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Gone again angry smiley. I'm already doing Barcelona 3 days before but find this so tempting because of the IORR gig. Tickets for this show are pricey considering the venue's long reputation for very poor sound quality in all bar front of stage. Hopefully that's been at least partially addressed by now. Can any Dutch fans tell us ?

The sound issues in the venue are why I waited to get premium standing or pit didn't want anything else.
I got my ticket a couple of hours ago and then they went off sale straight away but have been popping up again this afternoon so keep checking if you want one.
I wasn't planning to go to this show either because I will be in Amsterdam the following weekend anyway but when the IORR band said they are playing I booked my flights over there straight away the band was so good in London last September and I can't wait to see them again.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: July 18, 2017 20:16

Nate
grzegorz67
Nate

Nate thumbs up

The sound issues in the venue are why I waited to get premium standing or pit didn't want anything else.
I got my ticket a couple of hours ago and then they went off sale straight away but have been popping up again this afternoon so keep checking if you want one.
I wasn't planning to go to this show either because I will be in Amsterdam the following weekend anyway but when the IORR band said they are playing I booked my flights over there straight away the band was so good in London last September and I can't wait to see them again.

Nate thumbs up

I was not sure if I wanted to go home straight from Barcelona or spend two days in Amsterdam on my way home and last night I decided to do the latter. Booked flights today Barcelona-Rotterdam and Eindhoven-Gdansk. I only needed a ticket and while I had the TM window opened Premium Standing just popped up smiling smiley Excellent!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: July 19, 2017 00:22

Congratulations! See you in Amsterdam?

Date: July 19, 2017 19:17

Nate
grzegorz67
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Nate thumbs up

The IORR Band were a force of nature last year. A group of enthusiastic amateur musicians, all with other professional day jobs meeting for the first time face to face, plugging in, having a quick sound check and just playing a killer set of mostly deep cuts. It could easily have gone wrong yet they somehow clicked and gelled together straight away and it was an absolute joy to witness. The drinks and curry afterwards were fun too.

For anyone going to Amsterdam, I urge you to go and see these guys - you won't regret it.

Date: July 25, 2017 18:16

Premium standing tickets available again right now.

Nate

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 25, 2017 18:50

Nate
Premium standing tickets available again right now.

Nate

... and gone.

Did anyone get regular pit tickets?

Posted by: CaledonianGonzo ()
Date: July 26, 2017 17:39

Yup! Just the one.

Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: August 15, 2017 13:38

As the Amsterdam concety is sold out I am looking at Viagogo, stubhub etc. Seatwave have seats on sale, but most seem to be electronic tickets. I am a bit wary of these. Does anyone have experience with Seatwave and electronic tickets.
Thanks.
Cliff

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 15, 2017 14:10

keeffan
As the Amsterdam concety is sold out I am looking at Viagogo, stubhub etc. Seatwave have seats on sale, but most seem to be electronic tickets. I am a bit wary of these. Does anyone have experience with Seatwave and electronic tickets.
Thanks.
Cliff

Not seatwave, but have used these kind of tickets for football matches and one for the cricket this thursday.

I have an e-ticket for Amsterdam.

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: August 15, 2017 14:45

Hello,
I bought à ticket for Amsterdam through Viagogo.
It is a pdf that i printed and will have to show at the entrance.

I hope everything will be alright.

Anyone of my fellow iorreans has any previous experience with Viagogo?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 15, 2017 14:47

I can tell you this is very popular in Amsterdam. So far I haven't had a problem, bought tickets for 2 concerts from scalpers there. I suppose they could print several copies of the same ticket? The two I bought had color, saw some people trying to sell black and white print outs. Maybe they're the one's to avoid? Also heard buying these type of tickets on eBay is risky. I'm thinking about buying from a scalper for this concert also. I was lucky at U2 since I only saw 4 tickets for sale. Either it's illegal to scalp or the concert was really sold out for real. No tickets were available at the box office. Hope The Stones will be easier.

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: August 15, 2017 14:55

frankotero
I can tell you this is very popular in Amsterdam. So far I haven't had a problem, bought tickets for 2 concerts from scalpers there. I suppose they could print several copies of the same ticket? The two I bought had color, saw some people trying to sell black and white print outs. Maybe they're the one's to avoid? Also heard buying these type of tickets on eBay is risky. I'm thinking about buying from a scalper for this concert also. I was lucky at U2 since I only saw 4 tickets for sale. Either it's illegal to scalp or the concert was really sold out for real. No tickets were available at the box office. Hope The Stones will be easier.

Hello,
Thank you for your opinion. That is precisely what I fear; but I hope that Viagogo is a "serious scalper", I mean, that they have not sold/sent the same PDF to more than one (me) customer.
Regards.

Posted by: ddouven ()
Date: August 15, 2017 15:17

for tickets you can also look at www.ticketswap.nl. is a legal resale site for etickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-15 15:40 by ddouven.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: August 15, 2017 15:36

I think Viagogo is a serious player in the market and they don't want their reputation
to be damaged by scalpers who sell the same electronic ticket twice. I can not guarentee
anything, but they have a lot to lose. So I think they can be trusted.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Date: August 15, 2017 16:13

There are a couple of documentaries on YouTube you should watch before considering buying from Viagogo they are not as reputable as they claim to be.
Just type in Viagogo documentary on YouTube and you will find them.
Last month I was in Zurich at the Aerosmith concert my friends got tickets but I didn't.I spent my time hanging around close to the box office watching the scalpers at work.People were going to the box office saying they had tickets to collect that they had purchased from Viagogo the woman at the box office kept directing them to one particular scalper who was working for Viagogo.About one hour passed and the scalper in question had two tickets left that he was trying to sell for €500 the pair way above face value and he would not shift on the price then two people arrived to this scalper and said we have two tickets to collect from you that we purchased on Viagogo and the scalper replied yes I have them here for you and claimed he had been waiting for them to arrive and collect the tickets which they did and they went into the concert no problem but what this scumbag forgot to tell the couple was that he had been trying to sell their tickets for a higher price than they paid and if he had succeeded then he would just simply tell the couple that there was no tickets for them and they would get a refund from Viagogo.
This company and others like them are disgusting in the way they conduct their business and personally I would never buy anything from any of them.
I would not panic buy if you don't have tickets then wait as more may go on sale from the official seller and then you also have other options like buying from other genuine fans who have spares.

Nate

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-15 16:17 by Nate.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1802
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home