Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 12, 2017 14:33

Silver Dagger
Will be there early on the day of the show. Can anyone suggest something exciting to do in Amsterdam....>grinning smiley<

Yes, smoke a spliff and f**k a hooker !!

Then ... have a coffee !! grinning smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: May 12, 2017 14:42

paulywaul
Silver Dagger
Will be there early on the day of the show. Can anyone suggest something exciting to do in Amsterdam....>grinning smiley<

Hehehe....you might wanna check out some paintings by Rembrandt after that and visit the Anne Frank Museum....

Posted by: tomremi ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:07

See you all in Amsterdam! Ohyess!

-TomR

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:09

I got standing tickets for the field, entrance G, which means Ronnies side of the stage.
The stage will be in the penalty erea at the left side of this picture.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:12

The Stones
paulywaul
Silver Dagger

Hehehe....you might wanna check out some paintings by Rembrandt after that and visit the Anne Frank Museum....

Yeah take a visit to the Anne Frank museum if you fancy queuing for a month

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:26

Amsterdam Pit ticket in the Platinum package is 1195E. On the Dutch TM it literally says (under Event Info): "Platinum tickets are the best seats in the house which are sold at the request of the artist."

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

If it is not true, The Stones should really sue TM. If it is true, then it is extremely sad.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:29

got 3 tickets section 119 after 20 minutes of ticketmaster battle .

Date: May 12, 2017 16:33

andrea66
got 3 tickets section 119 after 20 minutes of ticketmaster battle .

That should be a great seat with great view of the stage

Enjoy the show

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 16:49

if anyone has up to three Premium Standing tickets for Amsterdam for me I could trade for Hamburg Silver Pit tickets. Please write me a mail.

Date: May 12, 2017 17:05

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 12, 2017 18:57

Im in, not the best place in the house but Im in. Arriving friday night, wanna some beers (ejem)friday night, easy trsnsport on saturday and a bit of museum on Sunday morning...... Some help for know where should i ,book my hotel? Thanks in advance

Date: May 12, 2017 19:09

kaskatanas
Im in, not the best place in the house but Im in. Arriving friday night, wanna some beers (ejem)friday night, easy trsnsport on saturday and a bit of museum on Sunday morning...... Some help for know where should i ,book my hotel? Thanks in advance

I have been to Amsterdam many times
It is best to stay in the area of centrum the centre area if you want the convenience of being close to everything but it will be pricey
If you want a cheaper option then consider staying at the airport it will be much cheaper but you can reach the city centre by train in under 15 minutes the trains run all day and night.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:10

Still tickets available...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 12, 2017 19:12

paulywaul
Silver Dagger

And eat pancakes, then do it all over again. smiling smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 20:42

BowieStone
Still tickets available...

Still trying, but cant get any.

Date: May 12, 2017 22:02

Nate
kaskatanas

I have been to Amsterdam many times
It is best to stay in the area of centrum the centre area if you want the convenience of being close to everything but it will be pricey
If you want a cheaper option then consider staying at the airport it will be much cheaper but you can reach the city centre by train in under 15 minutes the trains run all day and night.
Ï
Nate thumbs up

Thanks a lot Nate, if the train run at night its a good chance book all around the airport, Thanks again.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 12, 2017 23:38

marcovandereijk
I got standing tickets for the field, entrance G, which means Ronnies side of the stage.
The stage will be in the penalty erea at the left side of this picture.

Hi marcovandereijk: Thank you for posting.

Posted by: MarekM ()
Date: May 13, 2017 15:02

Hi
2 spare Lucky Dip ticket to sell. I bought 4 instead 2smiling smiley
Of course face value 56Euro/ticket

Sell both together, enter to show of course with me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-13 15:06 by MarekM.

Date: May 13, 2017 19:22

Reduced to thinking of buying the jumping jack package tickets as its so frustrating plus they screw you every way they can.

So nearly paying double for premium standing, jeez!!!

Date: May 13, 2017 19:40

MarekM
Hi
2 spare Lucky Dip ticket to sell. I bought 4 instead 2smiling smiley
Of course face value 56Euro/ticket

Sell both together, enter to show of course with me.

Contactar me at yougotthesilver@hotmail.com

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 14, 2017 00:05

odean73
Reduced to thinking of buying the jumping jack package tickets as its so frustrating plus they screw you every way they can.

I know exactly how that feels

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: stoneman ()
Date: May 14, 2017 00:06

Need two premium standing.
stoneman65@twc.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-14 00:08 by stoneman.

Date: May 14, 2017 00:26

Niek
odean73

I know exactly how that feels

thumbs up

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 14, 2017 02:47

No more Pit tickets, even of the Platinum kind, checking out of curiosity.
(ETA: Looks like there are still some for 799 Euros, hmm.)

You all who have them are lucky devils, as the expression goes. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 06:27 by angee.

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: May 14, 2017 09:30

I'll be staying at The Courtyard Marriott Hotel, does anyone know what it's like?

"I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon."

Posted by: 69-72 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 02:17

Had anyone got a spare ticket ?? I just need 1 ticket please help me x
mpinsent@aol.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 08:40 by 69-72.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:38

Would like to buy a pit or platinum ticket if anyone has a spare.
Jeroen

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:47

Did anybody get the Pit for the face value (235E)? Or were those only available as platinum or the SMU package?

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 19:25

Happy24
Did anybody get the Pit for the face value (235E)? Or were those only available as platinum or the SMU package?

I got pit for face value without packages, but it was in pre-sale. Still can't believe how lucky I am smiling smiley

Date: May 15, 2017 20:21

thorgal34
Happy24

I got pit for face value without packages, but it was in pre-sale. Still can't believe how lucky I am smiling smiley

You did good.

Nothing for me.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1843
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home