Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:09

pit [www.ticketmaster.nl] (not available)

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:14

Whoop, got the premium standing tickets! It was a bit confusing with the long list of tickets and I actually had 2 windows of oppertunities to buy the tickets and almost bought the premium seated tickets tongue sticking out smiley.

Good luck with the other people getting tickets!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:14

Gave it a shot and pulled up Premium GA standing for 190 EUR...a bargain compared to prices in the States.
Wish I could go!!!!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:15

Does anyone already got a ticket?
I am waiting....

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:15

I can't find anywhere that Premium standing category is available, and the pit seemed to be "sold out" before the sale started. Only lousy nosebleed seats show up when I search.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:21

I got a premium standing - Ingang Zuid J
Does anyone know if this is Keith or Ronnie's side?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 11:22 by little queenie.

Date: May 12, 2017 11:23

I just got the message all tickets have been sold out. There were permium standing in a different section "bolded text" in the pick list, there were 4 options.

I have permium standing "vak G" which is one of the two sides.

Date: May 12, 2017 11:24

tix for 190 Euro is premium standing?

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:25

lucky dip: [www.ticketmaster.nl]

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:26

I didn't have any chance to get any ticket sad smiley wanted premium standing but now I can forget about that...

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:31

same here. No Filter Pit sold out, premium standing sold out.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:33

Seems like everything is sold out for now, but they may release more tickets later on. I got hold of a few good seats, but I want to stand so gave them up.

Date: May 12, 2017 11:34

Got tix in my basket but the next button was not there

Date: May 12, 2017 11:36

MAF

The you probably forgot to accept the terms or missed a payment selection like giftpaper or refund policies. If you still have it open you might be able to complete it cause your tics at the point are reserved, but it only stays active for like 5 minues.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:41

Premium standing, okay.

Did anyone get Pit in this sale?

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: May 12, 2017 11:45

Technical problems at TM during payment. Checked my mails - yes the e-ticket just arrived! Premium standing.

Date: May 12, 2017 11:48

HaroldJustin
MAF

The you probably forgot to accept the terms or missed a payment selection like giftpaper or refund policies. If you still have it open you might be able to complete it cause your tics at the point are reserved, but it only stays active for like 5 minues.
There was no button to finish. I accepted everything.
Second try: It worked, the final button was shown.
During the payment check the site broke down, technical problems.
But the e-ticket was send!

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:55

I am on a virtual impossible mission:

to buy 7 (seven) GA Premium Tickets for me and some friends...

Desperate...

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:55

I was able to buy 2 lucky dip tickets in the end. No idea how or when I will know my location for the concert. You guys any idea how that works?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:59

barbabang
I was able to buy 2 lucky dip tickets in the end. No idea how or when I will know my location for the concert. You guys any idea how that works?

You pick up the tickets immediately before going into the concert - so you won't know where you are located until just before showtime.

syrel

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:00

HaroldJustin
Whoop, got the premium standing tickets! It was a bit confusing with the long list of tickets and I actually had 2 windows of oppertunities to buy the tickets and almost bought the premium seated tickets tongue sticking out smiley.

Good luck with the other people getting tickets!

Pleased for you.

Nothing for me so far, very frustrating.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:05

syrel
barbabang

You pick up the tickets immediately before going into the concert - so you won't know where you are located until just before showtime.

syrel

Ok. Exciting and i am happy to see them.

Posted by: Bunzing ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:07

Amsterdam regular tickets Sold Out; only VIP tickeks are available!

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:07

Is it " sold out " now.

I can stop wasting my time if it has.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:12

Only Premium standing place to book with VIP tickets.
Bought 1 for Amsterdam and 2 for Arnhem.But I left with a bad feeling.So much money for not even a pit.

There were no other options for Pit of Premium OR GA!
Wouldn't take the risk.

You can still bay but VIP cards for 459€.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:13

It seems to be sold out!!!!

:-(confused smiley

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:14

marquess
It seems to be sold out!!!!

:-(confused smiley

No, VIP cards still available

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: mega ()
Date: May 12, 2017 12:42

Did anybody find a map for the Arena....? how big is the standing premium section?

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:10

Anyone got a spare Lucky Dip available for Amsterdam gig?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 12, 2017 13:47

Will be there early on the day of the show. Can anyone suggest something exciting to do in Amsterdam....>grinning smiley<

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1174
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home