Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 14:14

I have one ticket for the paint it black pkg but can't figure out any of the add ins. Do I need anything but the ticket? Quick help before I lose it!

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Date: May 10, 2017 14:16

What is treinterour and parkeeticket?

Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 14:33

trainticket and parkingticket

Date: May 10, 2017 14:34

Ah thx! Struggling thru with translator. 350 for opposite end of the arena or 275 GA Floor standing. Ugh

Date: May 10, 2017 14:42

I can't justify that. 400 for opposite end arena or 300 for GA Floor. Plus plane, hotel, meals, and travel around the city and sight seeing??? Yowzer. That's well over $2,0000!!! I would rather wait for exuberant US tickets. At least I can drive to a lot and save $$$

Very sad now moody smiley

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 14:48

VoodooLounge13
I can't justify that. 400 for opposite end arena or 300 for GA Floor. Plus plane, hotel, meals, and travel around the city and sight seeing??? Yowzer. That's well over $2,0000!!! I would rather wait for exuberant US tickets. At least I can drive to a lot and save $$$

Looking at the prices you write, you are looking at scalpers' sites. I am sure it is waaay too early to be that desperate. There will be tickets on Friday, though I can imagine it can be even bigger fiasco than today, but tickets for "normal" prices will be popping up. Anyway, I am also frustrated right now, but I am sure I will work it out eventually and I am sure I will never turn to scalpers.

Date: May 10, 2017 14:58

MAF
Nat Da Brat
I cannot see the amex Presale? No luck with app sad smiley

Amex Presale

Wow, it is no problem to get 190E premium standing with Amex (didn't look at other tickets, but it is probably the same) . So most of the pre-sale tickets are really allocated for Amex. How many people in Europe use it? Yea, probably no problem for the scalpers' organizations. It has been nothing but frustration from the very start, but now I feel even worse. This is so rock'n'roll!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:14

Are there any tickets left for public sale on Friday? Maybe a few. Then the promotor proudly shouts out: Sould out in a few minutes... Hahaha

Date: May 10, 2017 15:23

Happy24
VoodooLounge13

Looking at the prices you write, you are looking at scalpers' sites. I am sure it is waaay too early to be that desperate. There will be tickets on Friday, though I can imagine it can be even bigger fiasco than today, but tickets for "normal" prices will be popping up. Anyway, I am also frustrated right now, but I am sure I will work it out eventually and I am sure I will never turn to scalpers.

No, that was thru the app. There weren't any 'cheap' ones left. That was going with either the Paint It, Black package - GA Floor standing, or the VIP 4 I think? section 422. The 85-205 tickets weren't available.

I did 7 days in London and 1 in Paris for 2 people for $5K back on the Bigger Bang tour. Now, I know times have changed, but that is a lot!!! I'm looking at half the time LOL

Not a big, big deal - I have a 2-week hiking trip here in the States, and all the gear needed to finish buying for a major hike (overnight, with crampons and ice axe), plus a long weekend with my daughter to see her favorite band. It's important to keep the love of music going in the next generation, even if it isn't my taste. smiling smiley

Date: May 10, 2017 15:26

VoodooLounge13
Happy24
VoodooLounge13

No, that was thru the app. There weren't any 'cheap' ones left. That was going with either the Paint It, Black package - GA Floor standing, or the VIP 4 I think? section 422. The 85-205 tickets weren't available.

I did 7 days in London and 1 in Paris for 2 people for $5K back on the Bigger Bang tour. Now, I know times have changed, but that is a lot!!! I'm looking at half the time LOL

Not a big, big deal - I have a 2-week hiking trip here in the States, and all the gear needed to finish buying for a major hike (overnight, with crampons and ice axe), plus a long weekend with my daughter to see her favorite band. It's important to keep the love of music going in the next generation, even if it isn't my taste. smiling smiley

You'l find way cheaper GA-tix than 300, don't worry.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:37

MAF
Are there any tickets left for public sale on Friday? Maybe a few. Then the promotor proudly shouts out: Sould out in a few minutes... Hahaha

Most tickets will be available on Friday - very few are released in presales. The fact that presales 'sell out' so quickly generates more hype/panic, but it's mainly because there are so few to begin with.

syrel

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 10, 2017 16:01

Still tickets available via the app.
Don't choose 'best available', but, for instance, premium GA. That is sold out though, but it will propose tickets in other categories.

If you choose 'best available', it'll tell you there are no tickets.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 10, 2017 16:20

I got Premium Tickets for Amsterdam spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 16:46

Been creosoting the fence for the last two hours, just tried again and still nothing.

Looks like friday now.

Posted by: latcho ()
Date: May 10, 2017 16:56

Happy24
VoodooLounge13

Happy24 is right, it never happened to me that i could never find a ticket for normal prices, and i went to see them about 35 times now, just patience my friend, let the rush go by !!!!

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: May 10, 2017 18:43

Great thanks for the tip. The AMEX pre-sale is working now!

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 10, 2017 20:03

Nate
You can get a room at the ibis budget Schiphol airport hotel on show day for €65 and they have a free shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport where you can take a 15 minute train ride into the city centre.
It is a pretty basic hotel but clean they also have parking facilities which I believe are charged as an extra but this hotel is certainly one of the cheaper options in Amsterdam that weekend for anyone looking for a place to stay.

Personally I like the citizen m hotel which is right next to the airport but a pricier option.

Nate thumbs up

Right next to the ibis budget Schiphol Airport (2*), lies the ibis Schiphol Airport (3*), breakfast is better in the latter, and the shuttle bus to the airport that serves both hotels runs almost the whole night thru at 15 to 20 min intervals. A bit dearer is the wonderful and brand new (a year old) Novotel Schiphol Airport (4*), located directly a Hoofddoorp train station, one stop from Schiphol Airport trains station, and offering the grandest breakfast I've ever had in my live. No joke or ad, just my personal experience. Finaly there's the totally brand new (2017) ibis budget City South (2*), with bus, tram and tube right in front of the door, that take you in about 30 min to downton/ Central Station or to the ArenA.

Cheers

dead.flowers

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: May 10, 2017 21:16

I got one, but yes - a bit of a challenge as I couldn't get English translation. As I wrote elsewhere, for all I know I ordered a ticket at the top with a Rollng Stonea bread box for an Extra 20 Euro. LOL. But I'm in! 2 nights at the Marriott booked.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 10, 2017 21:22

DEmerson
I got one, but yes - a bit of a challenge as I couldn't get English translation. As I wrote elsewhere, for all I know I ordered a ticket at the top with a Rollng Stonea bread box for an Extra 20 Euro. LOL. But I'm in! 2 nights at the Marriott booked.

Nice one David

Nate smileys with beer

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 10, 2017 21:43

VoodooLounge13

In some key ways it is cheaper these days. Norwegian and Wow can get you across the Atlantic for less than the cost of a domestic U.S. fare. Airfares across the board are lower in the fall, and I've found that AMS is a good airport to benefit from that. Also, Airbnb and Uber can save you hundreds. The only wrinkle is the Stones tickets.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 10, 2017 22:16

DeanGoodman
VoodooLounge13

In some key ways it is cheaper these days. Norwegian and Wow can get you across the Atlantic for less than the cost of a domestic U.S. fare. Airfares across the board are lower in the fall, and I've found that AMS is a good airport to benefit from that. Also, Airbnb and Uber can save you hundreds. The only wrinkle is the Stones tickets.

As for hotels, the Priceline 'bid your own price' and 'express deals' has always served me well. I've literally saved thousands of dollars around the world over the years (Amsterdam, London, Stockholm, etc., along with many cities in the US), and have never been disappointed in the hotels/accommodations I've stayed at. Hotwire has a similar system, but I tend to stick with Priceline due to familiarity and satisfaction. These days, there's other options and sites to compare, and though I've never used it I've heard good things about Airbnb.

Posted by: tomremi ()
Date: May 10, 2017 22:37

difference between velf staandplaats and "normal" standingplace?
Nott he best in dutch smiling smiley

TomR

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 23:00

See tickets already on seatwave.

Sorry Paul.

Let's hope this scam is coming to an end.

Posted by: WilcoS64 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 23:07

tomremi
difference between velf staandplaats and "normal" standingplace?
Nott he best in dutch smiling smiley

TomR

'Velf' is not a Dutch word, maybe you mean 'veld'? That means field. 'Normal' is a non premium standing place, so you are anywhere on the field but NOT golden circle or Pit, no matter what time you so up, they won't let you in.

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:07

The que has started for Amsterdam

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Date: May 12, 2017 10:11

Anyone have a map of the Amsterdam concert layout?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:19

Nate
Anyone have a map of the Amsterdam concert layout?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Date: May 12, 2017 10:33

Thank you HaroldJustin

Nate thumbs up

Date: May 12, 2017 11:02

Okay, no Pit tickets for 235E. So they are ALL part of the packages...or in the scalper's hands...which is basically the same

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-12 11:06 by Happy24.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 12, 2017 11:03

This was rather confusing.
You don't know the section or category of the tickets you're purchasing?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home