Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:41

latcho
Got it, platinum pit amsterdam and arnem !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. No offence, but are there any non platinum people that can actually confirm that they have a regular ticket? I find this a little more intreseting, cause everyone can get tickets if you spam money sad smiley

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: WilcoS64 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:42

ChrisL
I clicked on the English tab at the start, but when it came to getting the tickets and other things after the waiting wheel, like clicking on some cars to prove I wasn't a robot, it was all Dutch.

I saw "autos" and figured it out, but the rest was tougher.

Yeah that really sucks. And after that they offer you tix for all the different parts of the stadium, even tougher to figure out. For standing you need 'staanplaats'.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:44

HaroldJustin
latcho

Congrats. No offence, but are there any non platinum people that can actually confirm that they have a regular ticket? I find this a little more intreseting, cause everyone can get tickets if you spam money sad smiley
I have a regular premium standing ticket for amsterdam

Posted by: latcho ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:46

HaroldJustin
latcho

It"so true, but this could be the last time, maby the last time i dont know ???

Date: May 10, 2017 11:49

latcho
for those ho have no ticket yet, go to [www.marktplaats.nl] there you can find tickets!!

That is a scalper!

Date: May 10, 2017 11:51

latcho

With Amex or through the app?

Posted by: latcho ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:54

App

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 11:55 by latcho.

Date: May 10, 2017 11:56

latcho
HaroldJustin
latcho

That is true, but I am not paying prices like 400 euro's, not even if I make 5 times what I make now, simply cause I think you contribute an enviroment where money gives the impression you can get anything you want and if people keep paying these ridicolous amounts organisations will only promote make tickets more expansive like this in the future. I also compare it to other things I can do with that money.

I've seen them 13 times now, and I bet ill get a ticket somewhere along the lines, so if it is their last (which people have been saying for 25 years) its not the end of the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 11:57 by HaroldJustin.

Date: May 10, 2017 11:56

latcho
Ap

Lucky you! I got thru as well, but after identifying buses and windows the tix were gone! But I have premium standing, so I'm fine thumbs up

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 10, 2017 12:00

Finally two tickets Amsterdam Standing GA Premium. In the RS app you can pay with every creditcard. On Ticketmaster only with Amercian Express in the presale.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 10, 2017 12:00

Platinum pit tickets could be gotten on a PC for 950€ via the "APP Link" [www.ticketmaster.nl] but that's ridiculous money when the "normal" price is 235€ !

It was a "better" deal to get an eventtravel package with a room at the Hilton for 825€.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 10, 2017 12:02

HaroldJustin
latcho
HaroldJustin
latcho

That is true, but I am not paying prices like 400 euro's, not even if I make 5 times what I make now, simply cause I think you contribute an enviroment where money gives the impression you can get anything you want and if people keep paying these ridicolous amounts organisations will only promote make tickets more expansive like this in the future. I also compare it to other things I can do with that money.

I've seen them 13 times now, and I bet ill get a ticket somewhere along the lines, so if it is their last (which people have been saying for 25 years) its not the end of the world.

There will always be tix available Harold, with these big shows people always sell a spare ticket. You can try again later today or the general sale on Friday or another country because the Netherlands are Stonecrazy. France or Germany are much easier to get is my experience.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 12:03

HaroldJustin
latcho
HaroldJustin
latcho

400E? Where do you live? The Platinum Pit is for 950! And it actually says there are no tickets now. They are surely dropping a couple of tickets every now and then, so that people would feel extremely lucky when they get 950E tickets in the basket. So far this is the biggest letdown since I have bought my very first concert ticket. I know, we are at the stat, but it is just sick.

Date: May 10, 2017 12:06

Happy24
HaroldJustin
latcho
HaroldJustin
latcho

400E? Where do you live? The Platinum Pit is for 950! And it actually says there are no tickets now. They are surely dropping a couple of tickets every now and then, so that people would feel extremely lucky when they get 950E tickets in the basket. So far this is the biggest letdown since I have bought my very first concert ticket. I know, we are at the stat, but it is just sick.

950 was with Amex, normal (hmmmm) was 235 euro and gone in a flash!

Date: May 10, 2017 12:09

WilcoS64

Yes, I know, but did you get one? I have tried the very moment (and have been trying since) they went on sale, but there have been none. Did anyone "see" a single 235E Pit ticket actually available?

Date: May 10, 2017 12:11

Happy24
WilcoS64

Yes, I know, but did you get one? I have tried the very moment (and have been trying since) they went on sale, but there have been none. Did anyone "see" a single 235E Pit ticket actually available?

No didn't see it. The highest price for standing was E 190.... I hope it's close to the stage. Normal standing price was E 104. Confusing all over: a lot of different entrances, possibilities etc etc.

Date: May 10, 2017 12:14

RG
Happy24
WilcoS64

No didn't see it. The highest price for standing was E 190.... I hope it's close to the stage. Normal standing price was E 104. Confusing all over: a lot of different entrances, possibilities etc etc.

No no, that is not the problem, there is the 235E Pit cathegory, you just have to go for No Filter Pit tickets instead for Regular tickets from the very start. But again, I think that there were no such tickets available, they will only drop them when the ridiculous packages don't sell. Which I am affraid migh not even happen...

Date: May 10, 2017 12:15

RG
Happy24
WilcoS64

I got thru for Pit but after verifying several buit's fine!ses, cars and numbers my tix were gone, damn! But I ended up with Premium standing which is basically the same, the pit is just within the small ring before the stage, premium is outside the ring, but for me it's fine!

Date: May 10, 2017 12:18

WilcoS64
I got thru for Pit but after verifying several buit's fine!ses, cars and numbers my tix were gone, damn! But I ended up with Premium standing which is basically the same, the pit is just within the small ring before the stage, premium is outside the ring, but for me it's fine!

Yea, I get through this "robot" procedure every half an hour. The cars or other pictures show just before they verify the availability. So getting through the pictures means nothing really.

Date: May 10, 2017 12:27

Premium Standing is for me OK. I am just gonna stand as much as close to the pit.. and i'll wave to you my friends! smiling smiley

Besides of that I hope tickets for Barcelona and Dusseldorf (and all the other gigs) would be better organized..sad smiley!

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 10, 2017 12:28

I tried for more than one hour, on three devices. Several times through the 'robot' thing but never get a choice for pit. Just a seating place for 205€.
What a mess.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: May 10, 2017 12:37

I gave up half an hour ago, waste of my time. ill wait for friday.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 10, 2017 12:38

Luck luck luck
I tried and tried and tried and I actualy have a 190/ticket premium standing
1h30 after the start so try and try again and again

Date: May 10, 2017 12:41

For Amsterdam you can try that
[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Date: May 10, 2017 12:43

HaroldJustin
I gave up half an hour ago, waste of my time. ill wait for friday.

Yeap, the same here. On Friday the TM will crush completely and after you get past the waiting line, there will be no tickets. Tickets will be dropped during the next months, but it will be a nightmare to check the pages all the time.

For me the pit is really the only option, since whatever show I choose, I will have to fly and spend 2 nights, so I must have a great ticket to justify that for myself. And there is no way I can justify 950E for that. Keith would have to give me a private guitar lesson for that money. Instead you get something like a laminated ticket, a poster and a glass of champagne. No, thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 12:47 by Happy24.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 10, 2017 12:52

lenurb
[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Tickets only with Amexcard

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: rubyT ()
Date: May 10, 2017 13:01

for those who got premium standing : which side are Zuid G and Zuid J ?
and is there a difference between
"( premium GA standing) ingang Zuid G" and "(premium GA standing) zuid G- premium standing", as there is a choice between these two items.
thanks

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: May 10, 2017 13:01

Made a mistake and purchased 2 tickets for premium standing, Amsterdam...secondary market. If any one is interested in a ticket, please let me know..most likely overpaid at €315. In no member is interested, will but them on viagogo or some other market, but would rather sell at cost to another member...

Date: May 10, 2017 13:32

Niek
lenurb
[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Tickets only with Amexcard
I have no AMEX only a standard VISA
Good luck

Date: May 10, 2017 13:37

rubyT
for those who got premium standing : which side are Zuid G and Zuid J ?
and is there a difference between
"( premium GA standing) ingang Zuid G" and "(premium GA standing) zuid G- premium standing", as there is a choice between these two items.
thanks

In my opinion it's just the difference between left or right in front of the stage. And Ingang Zuid G / Ingang Zuid J means just the entrance of it. For GA Standing there will be a seperate section i guess.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1661
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home