Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 15
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:43

Thanks, we'll see what happens.

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:04

App presale doesn't work for Amsterdam..I only get a white page.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:05

RG
App presale doesn't work for Amsterdam..I only get a white page.

It is not working .......

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:06

Works for me. Try closing the app and reopening it. Wait times page is already there.

Date: May 10, 2017 11:06

I have the same blank page ........

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:07

Working for me.

0 - 30 minutes

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:08

235 fiter
Row in regular tickets

Date: May 10, 2017 11:08

HaroldJustin
Works for me. Try closing the app and reopening it. Wait times page is already there.

Nope, not working on my phone- SHIT !!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:09

Not working at all

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:10

kaskatanas
235 fiter
Row in regular tickets

Yeah but nothing happens in "No Filter Pit", just sits there.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:11

paulywaul
HaroldJustin

Nope, not working on my phone- SHIT !!

Keep closing the app all the way down and reopening.
Took me about 5 times before I got to wait list.

Hope you had fun at Dylan last night. He was great again.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:11

I get the waiting wheel, it's making its third round already (11 minutes of waiting so far)

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:12

It works now.. in the queue..

Hope you don't need an American Express card for the app !!

Date: May 10, 2017 11:12

Same here. I just made my fourth lap tongue sticking out smiley

Date: May 10, 2017 11:15

The link in the app doesn't show ...... has the Amsterdam app presale started yet ?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:15

I am waiting - ting - ting...

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:16

paulywaul
The link in the app doesn't show ...... has the Amsterdam app presale started yet ?

Yes - though it seems everyone is in a hold queue, you should at least be able to access the TM site in the app. Make sure you completely close the app before reopening it.

syrel

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:24

I don't think the NO Filter ticx for 235 E went on sale at all. They just try to sell those for 800 and 950 E. It looks like there is no need to fight the scalpers, since the official sellers are are already acting worse than them. I want to throw up right now. I guess I will have the same experience tomorrow with Stockholam and on Friday again...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:24

Made it past the queue but still nothing happening when I click on "DOORGAAN"...

By the way here is the floorplan (from eventim VIP Packages) :

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 10, 2017 11:26

Ok, I got past the que but it says there are no more tickets....what the...

Posted by: WilcoS64 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:30

My brother in law got thru and got me a premium standing ticket, YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

Date: May 10, 2017 11:31

I got in, but it's all in Dutch and I don't understand what I am doing.

I tried to get a ticket, but time running out and it won't accept my ticketmaster password and I can't figure out how to do a new one.

ChrisL
I got in, but it's all in Dutch and I don't understand what I am doing.

I tried to get a ticket, but time running out and it won't accept my ticketmaster password and I can't figure out how to do a new one.

Time ran out.

WilcoS64
My brother in law got thru and got me a premium standing ticket, YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

Congrats, for me platinum is not worth my money. Those prices...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 11:31 by HaroldJustin.

Posted by: odean73 ()

HaroldJustin

What a waste of time.

Date: May 10, 2017 11:34

odean73
HaroldJustin

What a waste of time.

Yeah this is just ridicolous ... this is what I dont like about the stones, those ticket lanes. You can be so enthousiastic and willing, it still comes down to some sort of luck if you want to get tickets...I guess there are so many tickethunters that just spam everything.

Posted by: WilcoS64 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:34

odean73
HaroldJustin

What a waste of time.

I noticed earlier this morning that in Zurich tix were available again after an hour or so, also PIT. So keep trying the next hour. Ticketmaster.nl is also available in English for the person who said it was all Dutch. Good luck!!

Posted by: latcho ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:38

Got it, platinum pit amsterdam and arnem !!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 10, 2017 11:40

I clicked on the English tab at the start, but when it came to getting the tickets and other things after the waiting wheel, like clicking on some cars to prove I wasn't a robot, it was all Dutch.

I saw "autos" and figured it out, but the rest was tougher.

Posted by: latcho ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:41

for those ho have no ticket yet, go to [www.marktplaats.nl] there you can find tickets!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 11:44 by latcho.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home