Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: james3333 ()
Date: September 25, 2017 18:04

Soon: Landing @ Barcelona
(Foto 3 mins ago)

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: September 25, 2017 18:05

any Stones fans around who want to meetup tonight in Barcelona?

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: grizzlybear ()
Date: September 25, 2017 18:37

Stones landed in Barcelona right now

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: September 25, 2017 19:12

Hi @ all, offerta special......

once more, i sell 2 Tickets for the Rolling Stones in Barcelona 1/2 price of face value. my friends can`t go. Tickets on my name.
I aleady stay in Barcelona with my wife and we can enter the venue together, if you want.

Seating Sector 136, lower tear, row 30, close to the stage.
Ticketmaster.es price is 291€ each. i paid 640€ for both incl tax (can show you the invoice)
Give away for for 1/2 price, so 320,- € for both.

heinz_stroeve@web.de

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-25 19:39 by heinz_str.

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: September 25, 2017 19:37

Selling my 2 tickets as well. Section 137 - Row 13 - Seats 26 & 28.

320Eur for both.

This is an insane deal. Someone please take them off my hands. I will walk you into the show.

Regards,

Mark
mgshorr@gmail.com

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 25, 2017 20:19

Vote song is up on RS app.

Rocks Off

All Down the Line

Bitch

Live With Me

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 25, 2017 20:19

So who is going to church?
[www.sagradafamilia.org]
I think I will pretend I'm on tour and take the virtual link.
Love to see the stained glass IRL.
Hope you all enjoy---- thanks for the updates :-)

Date: September 25, 2017 20:55

i already did today.
very, very crowdy
but nice thumbs up

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 25, 2017 21:14

Rocks Off!!!

TE
Oslo

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 25, 2017 21:21

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 25, 2017 21:30

schwonek

[instagram.com]

[Twitter.com] - "The Rolling Stones on their #StonesNoFilter Tour arriving Barcelona Airport (BCN)"

7 Pictures of the Landing in Barcelona by gettyimages .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-25 21:45 by Irix.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 25, 2017 21:31

Cristiano Radtke

Rocks Off

All Down the Line

Bitch

Live With Me

So far I'm 5 out of 5 guessing correctly this time I will say All Down The Line

Nate

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: September 25, 2017 21:54

Nate
Cristiano Radtke

Rocks Off

All Down the Line

Bitch

Live With Me

So far I'm 5 out of 5 guessing correctly this time I will say All Down The Line

Nate

I think you will be right...I but sure do hope they do LWM better

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 25, 2017 23:17

Think it will be Bitch, but went with Rocks Off..

Love this video of it.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: September 26, 2017 00:33

First Stones pics in Barcelona! [www.facebook.com]

Carlitos
Tenerife

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 26, 2017 00:54

I've just voted Rocks Off. Many many years since it's been played at a show I've attended. Definitely not since Licks and perhaps even not since Sheffield '95 on the VL tour.

Date: September 26, 2017 01:36

somebody knows, where the stones stay in barcelona??
Found nothing after arriving here

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: September 26, 2017 02:00

carlitosbaez
First Stones pics in Barcelona! [www.facebook.com]

Carlitos
Tenerife

Lovely pics.

Voted for Rocks Off also, not been played that often. Bitch is never a bad choice either

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-26 02:08 by rebelhipi.

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: September 26, 2017 02:04

Heads up all - I received an email that a group will be having a pre-show meetup party at Quinto Quinta the day of the show. All are welcome to join!

Mark

Date: September 26, 2017 03:32

I was up at the stadium last night and got a complete view of the stage and around. One thing to be very mindful of is that the stadium is a very long walk up a steep hill from the nearest Metro Station, Plac Espanyol. There's then a very long walk up a twisty road called L'avenue de L'Estadi. Buses run from Espanyol Metro to the Stadium (No 150) but not sure if they will do so with crowds locking around. If no buses run, walk is around 25-30 minutes and it's knackering. You have been warned!

Please also note that as the Olympic Stadium is primarily an athletics stadium with a running track, the floor is big and seats are quite far from they stage. I saw about 20+ logistics Lorries and the Securoty ring around the whole complex was being put in place. Pista B looks to be quite far from the stage and Pista A is a large area.

I spoke to Security about cameras but they hardly spoke any English and merely confirmed that Mobile Phone Cameras are fine!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 26, 2017 04:20

I have seen concerts at this venue before and they had buses running up and down the hill.Personally I think it's a nice walk even up the hill.

Nate

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: September 26, 2017 05:49

Nate
I have seen concerts at this venue before and they had buses running up and down the hill.Personally I think it's a nice walk even up the hill.

Nate

I love walking up hills, wish I was there!

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: September 26, 2017 09:46

35love
Nate

Nate

It is a real nice walk from Plaza Espana/ Espanya tube station around 20 minutes and you can enjoy a beautiful view of The city. You just follow The crowd and that's it.Mechanical stairs too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-26 09:48 by spain73.

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: September 26, 2017 09:48

On my way from Oslo now. Really looking forward to the show cool smiley

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: September 26, 2017 10:15

En route....
Can't wait..smiling smiley

Hendrik Mulder

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: September 26, 2017 10:29

heinz_str
somebody knows, where the stones stay in barcelona??
Found nothing after arriving here

Hotel ARS in Villa Olimpica area

Date: September 26, 2017 11:49

gibsonman
On my way from Oslo now. Really looking forward to the show cool smiley

Are you queueing early for Pista A gibsonman? If the markings I saw on the floor are accurate then Pista A is literally half of the pitch with B a long way back.

Date: September 26, 2017 11:56

35love
Nate

Nate

I enjoyed the walk too but do bear in mind the wide age range of Stones fans. This band has been around a long time! Some Older fans have to cope with back pain, bad knees, hip replacements and more. I saw the mechanical stair and it was closed yesterday and foot traffic redirected up the winding hill. Hopefully that was just for the arts festival.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: September 26, 2017 12:23

Regarding merch...It will only be on show day and only inside the venue.

Date: September 26, 2017 12:28

No Filter Pit is available again. €291 + tax, taking you up to €317.

The Lucky Dippers and/or early queueing Pista A people are in for a pleasant surprise as no way will the pit be underfilled. What side of the Pit normally fills up first - Keith or Ronnie? I will go to the opposite side (Pista A) in hope grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 9 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home