Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: cool43 ()
Date: September 20, 2017 17:14

Hi,
Just got an email from ticketmaster.es about The Rolling Stones concert: information about nominative tickets, access and security

It seems to be strict...

Here is the website link if it works

[view.email.ticketmaster.es]

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 20, 2017 17:33

grzegorz67
TE
grzegorz67
TE
grzegorz67
I arrive on Saturday night. Any advance info on compact cameras for this one?

The stadium web site says OK. But might be just for sport...

Google translate, FAQ section.

What can I bring?
Can I bring my camera to a concert?
If it is a compact camera yes. Do not allow foam and video cameras to enter.

Can I take a banner?
Is there any object that is prohibited from entering?
Can I eat inside?
Can I get drink inside?

TE
Oslo

Thanks TE. The advice I read was ambiguous, so I bought a new phone last night with a decent camera. Wish I bought it before Hamburg to be honest. We'll see. I arrive in Barca on Saturday so I'll ask at the stadium before show day if I can.

Please post if you get an answer. Will make up my mind last minute. Was dead nervous in Munich. Went through a gate with the only guy without a metal detector. And he didn't check my balls, LOL.

TE
Oslo

Of course I will thumbs up

latvianinexile managed to get his camera into Munich and got some excellent photos smiling smiley

Hamburg was an absolute 'No way Jose' for cameras!

So great news with the e-mail from Ticketbastards now...

We suggest all fans to come to the Olympic Stadium well in advance. Access will be prohibited with any of the following items:

- Bags, suitcases, backpacks or sacks with a size over a handbag (11cm x 15 cm)
- Weapons or elements susceptible of being used as such (pepper spray or similar, umbrellas, banner sticks, maces, selfie sticks, etc.)
- Skateboards, roller skates, bicycles and helmets
- Non-compact cameras, with exchangeable lens or bigger than 3''; audio and/or video recording equipment
- Laser Pointers
- Fireworks and flares
- Clothing with studs, spurs, studded jewellery or long chains
- Alcohol, bottles, cans and hard or soft refrigerators

TE
Oslo

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: September 20, 2017 19:08

Hi all,

I have 2 extra tickets for this show that I'm selling.

Tickets
Section 137 - Row 13 - Seat 26
Section 137 - Row 13 - Seat 28

With respect to the strict entry rules, I'm attending the show myself and will plan to meet the buyer at the venue and walk in with them.

$300usd/each or best offer. Email me if interested at mgshorr@gmail.com

Thanks!
Mark

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 20, 2017 23:32

cool43
Hi,
Just got an email from ticketmaster.es about The Rolling Stones concert: information about nominative tickets, access and security

It seems to be strict...

They wanna do an identity check? Checking 60000? Lol...

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: September 21, 2017 00:07

Well, they denied hundreds of ticket holders access to the Foo Fighers concert at o2 arena tonight, because they couldn't provide ID that matched with the name printed on their tickets.
[www.standard.co.uk]

I understand that organizers want to prevent scalping, but when they allow one and the same customer to buy 6-10 tickets for the same show, how on earth can the organizer know if they're preventing an honest customer with a face value ticket or someone who paid over the top at the black market? With this new policing system it's practical impossible to buy someone a ticket as a gift.

For the No Filter tour, I have bought tickets for friends in different categories: some of us are in the pit, others are in the stands etc. All tickets have my name on it. That doesn't mean I made any profit; of course friends pay me back face value. It makes absolutely no sense to ask all ticket holders to show ID. The name on the ticket can be a friend, a relative, a colleague or a boss. It should not be a problem in a rational world.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: September 21, 2017 00:48

Tickets for the Dirty Strangers show on Tuesday 9/26 are sold out. See you fellow lucky people there!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 21, 2017 01:24

GAFF
Tickets for the Dirty Strangers show on Tuesday 9/26 are sold out. See you fellow lucky people there!

I hope they let in some paying customers on the night sad smiley

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: September 21, 2017 12:01

Hallo @ all,

I have also 2 extra tickets for the Rolling Stones in Barcelona, that I'm selling.

Sector 136 Row 30, lower tear close to the stage
I paid € 320 each, give away for € 220 each

Of Course, i also go to the show and we can enter the venue together if you want.
The buyer will receive my Fon No. So we can make a meeting point.
I will already arrive in Barcelona at 23.09

I can also send the tickers by email after payment by paypal or bank transfer

Email: heinz_stroeve@web.de

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-21 17:36 by heinz_str.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: September 21, 2017 15:43

grzegorz67
GAFF

By law, certain number of tickets must be left to be sold in box office that night. Just a few ... but some of them...

Date: September 21, 2017 15:58

spain73
grzegorz67
GAFF

By law, certain number of tickets must be left to be sold in box office that night. Just a few ... but some of them...

Thanks for that - useful to know. I'll be there sniffing around then smiling smiley

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 21, 2017 16:26

Still looking for spare Lucky Dip or general standing ticket!

Date: September 21, 2017 19:52

mgshorr
Hi all,

I have 2 extra tickets for this show that I'm selling.

Tickets
Section 137 - Row 13 - Seat 26
Section 137 - Row 13 - Seat 28

With respect to the strict entry rules, I'm attending the show myself and will plan to meet the buyer at the venue and walk in with them.

$300usd/each or best offer. Email me if interested at mgshorr@gmail.com

Thanks!
Mark

Lowering the price to $250usd/€200eur

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: September 22, 2017 01:21

@mgshorr,

you can have my extra tickets, Sector 136, lowe tier
200€ each
i paid 320€ for each
I can email the invoice to you..and of couse the E-tickets after buying

heinz_stroeve@web.de

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-22 01:26 by heinz_str.

Date: September 22, 2017 04:19

@stonesrolling - I'm in the same position. We're you able to get a refund?

My understanding is that entry is "nominative" and because my name is on the original tickets, if I sold them I'd have to accompany the buyer into the venue.

I'm not sure if the venue will be strict with this rule. And curious what happens if I sell these on StubHub. Any advice appreciated..

Mark

Date: September 22, 2017 04:20

heinz_str

Hallo @ all,

I have also 2 extra tickets for the Rolling Stones in Barcelona, that I'm selling.

Sector 136 Row 30, lower tear close to the stage
I paid € 320 each, give away for € 220 each

Of Course, i also go to the show and we can enter the venue together if you want.
The buyer will receive my Fon No. So we can make a meeting point.
I will already arrive in Barcelona at 23.09

I can also send the tickers by email after payment by paypal or bank transfer

Email: [email protected]

What are your thoughts selling tickets on StubHub? I have 2 extras and I'm not sure how to get rid of them...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-22 04:21 by mgshorr.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: September 24, 2017 17:19

next stop ....

Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: September 24, 2017 18:32

They had metal detectors in Lucca yesterday.

But it did not ring when he checked the area where I carried my Canon.

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: September 24, 2017 19:40

start no filter tour!!!!Yeahhhhh

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 24, 2017 19:42

majomuc
They had metal detectors in Lucca yesterday.

But it did not ring when he checked the area where I carried my Canon.

Which Canon? I'm thinking about taking my Powershot to Amsterdam.

Date: September 25, 2017 01:19

I've spent today walking around exploring Barcelona. It's pretty hot and sweaty here! A bit too much for a fair haired and pale skinned Scotsman to cope with tbh sad smiley. I'll do a recce of the Stadium tomorrow or Tuesday.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 25, 2017 01:29

Anyone got an extra Lucky Dip available?

Date: September 25, 2017 01:34

Fire sale discount on 2 Section 137 Row 13 tickets.

I paid €290 each. Will sell for €175 each.

They're some of the best seats in the house.

Please email me at mgshorr@gmail.com

Mark

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: September 25, 2017 03:16

grzegorz67
I've spent today walking around exploring Barcelona. It's pretty hot and sweaty here! A bit too much for a fair haired and pale skinned Scotsman to cope with tbh sad smiley. I'll do a recce of the Stadium tomorrow or Tuesday.

Good luck with the heat ! If you are going to the stadium I would appreciate info about merchandise stands and if it looks like they may be accessible before the gig , earlier on Wednesday .

thanks

sc uk

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 25, 2017 15:06

Get there early for this one.....Have a great night!!!!!!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 25, 2017 15:50

The Stones were on their way to Barcelona.

Take-off: Pisa, 25-Sept-2017, 16:19 CEST. Landing: Barcelona, 25-Sept-2017, 17:37 CEST.

[www.Flightradar24.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-27 11:15 by Irix.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 25, 2017 17:19

cool43
Hi,

It seems to be strict...

Pretty clear indeed :

1. The ticket holder is the only person allowed to use the tickets Every ticket includes the name and surname of a person. This person is considered the ticket holder.
On the day of the concert, a first access control will be established where the ticket holder must identify himself/herself with his/her ID card or passport. In this Nominative Access Control it will be double checked that the complete name matches with the one that appears on the submitted ticket and in our data base. Otherwise, access will be denied.

2. All the holder's companions must access to the event next to him and at the same time It’s imperative that the holder should be present with all the attendants. Otherwise, the accompanying persons will not be able to access because their names do not match with the name of their tickets. Remember that if you bought several tickets in a single payment operation, they all will carry the name of the same holder.

3. Required documentation to access the concert It will be mandatory to show all the printed tickets alongside with the holder’s ID card or passport.

So no problem to have bought tickets for friends but they must enter with you. Can't be bothered to check what they say on Stubhub, Viagogo, etc...but one would hope they're informing potential buyers properly after the Foo Fighters/O2 fiasco !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-25 17:20 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: grizzlybear ()
Date: September 25, 2017 17:21

They are airborne now : [www.flightradar24.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 25, 2017 17:55

Song Vote..

Rocks Off
All Down The Line
Bitch
Live With Me

Went with Rocks Off..

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: September 25, 2017 17:57

song vote : Bitch!

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 25, 2017 18:03

all great (again)

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 8 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1957
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home