Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 7, 2017 20:21

Nate
Pit tickets are available again right now for the Barcelona show on Spanish ticketmaster.

Nate thumbs up

Still available

Nate thumbs up

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: September 8, 2017 13:00

buttons67
sadly many people in western cultures are stupid, including where i live in scotland.

how many of us actually openly condemn our governments for siding with american foreign policy and their continuing belief that to always start or involve themselves in wars in the middle east is the right thing to do.

We didnt have this problem in europe 30 years ago, our governments played a huge part in bringing it on, that is the main reason we now have terrorists, and will continue to have till people actually engage their brain and put pressure on their government to stop bombing innocent people in the middle east.

time we all woke up and realised most western governments are driven by corruption and greed, Theres an old saying. "you get the government you deserve"

its sad whats happening in barcelona and cambrils, but not surprising, some where else will get hit next and more innocent people will suffer.

but peoples stupidity knows no bounds, if you vote for someone like trump with no political experience to run your country are you really thinking rationally.

western culture governments bring terrorists to their own people by their actions and are then surprised they have terrorists.

Yawn.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 14:27

Nate
Nate
Pit tickets are available again right now for the Barcelona show on Spanish ticketmaster.

Nate thumbs up

Still available

Nate thumbs up

I'm happy with Pista A. Almost as good as No Filter Pit and less than half the price. But still good that they're available for those willing to stump up. No doubt the pit is flexible and will expand to accommodate as many people as tickets they can sell. Which is fair enough.

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: September 8, 2017 14:47

grzegorz67
Nate
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Still available

Nate thumbs up

I'm happy with Pista A. Almost as good as No Filter Pit and less than half the price. But still good that they're available for those willing to stump up. No doubt the pit is flexible and will expand to accommodate as many people as tickets they can sell. Which is fair enough.

My thoughts too. I`m in Pista A but was thinking of may be buy NFP tickets in stead. But it costs too much. I have spend a lot of Money just to get to Barcelona and on the stay there. Think I have to que up earley in stead to get a nice spot in Pista A. From the seating map I think a Place up front in Pista A is almost as good as NFP tickets.....

Posted by: strayRooster ()
Date: September 8, 2017 20:11

As of Sep 8th .....no filter pit available right now on ticketmaster.es
good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-08 20:21 by strayRooster.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: September 8, 2017 20:53

strayRooster
good luck

Got mine two hours ago.
Does anyone know about the shape of the pit, capacity??
Maybe just like the 2014 tour or even smaller??

Date: September 8, 2017 21:53

gibsonman
grzegorz67
Nate
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Still available

Nate thumbs up

My thoughts too. I`m in Pista A but was thinking of may be buy NFP tickets in stead. But it costs too much. I have spend a lot of Money just to get to Barcelona and on the stay there. Think I have to que up earley in stead to get a nice spot in Pista A. From the seating map I think a Place up front in Pista A is almost as good as NFP tickets.....

That's what I'm doing. See you in the early queue then!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 8, 2017 23:49

spain73
strayRooster
good luck

Got mine two hours ago.

Hahaha - have you seen the pictures of the "pit" on the Hamburg thread?!

Date: September 9, 2017 11:40

Beast
spain73
strayRooster
good luck

Got mine two hours ago.

Hahaha - have you seen the pictures of the "pit" on the Hamburg thread?!

Well actually, it seems to be smaller than Europe 2014 VIP zone, I'm happy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-09 11:41 by spain73.

Date: September 14, 2017 03:22

I bought one Pista A ticket then I bought one pit ticket,has anyone done the same and then managed to cancel their original purchase for a refund ?

Thanks

Nate

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: September 14, 2017 16:51

Is it posible to arrive by car to the stadium?? Up on the mountain whre tjhe stadium is ther is a big parking, is it??

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: September 17, 2017 17:05

Someone is interested in an entrance to Barcelona because my companion has a problem arose, the entrance is 181 reserved seat has to enter with me they are in my name Thank you

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 17, 2017 21:15

Anyone got a spare ticket for Barcelona gig, preferably Lucky Dip? Thanks in advance!

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 11:15

I have a leftover entry

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:33

mick64
I have a leftover entry

Please email me at wickerman767@aim.com

Posted by: RG ()
Date: September 18, 2017 15:25

Is there somewhere a preparty the night before? Or Stones meeting at the day of the gig?

I'll visit Barcelona three days, would be nice to see some of you smileys with beer

Date: September 18, 2017 15:27

I arrive on Saturday night. Any advance info on compact cameras for this one?

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: September 18, 2017 19:18

RG
Is there somewhere a preparty the night before? Or Stones meeting at the day of the gig?

I'll visit Barcelona three days, would be nice to see some of you smileys with beer

I know there's a No Filter party planned on the night before the show at the Sidecar Factory club in the Placa Real (just off Las Ramblas), featuring a band called The Dirty Strangers. The founder of the band knows Keith well so maybe (though highly unlikely) he'll show up.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 18, 2017 19:45

Yes, a night with the Dirty Strangers is to be recommended. They played in London a few months ago when the Stones were rehearsing and so Pierre de Beauport turned up and played some mean guitar with them all night (but his boss was a no-show). Both Keith and Ronnie have featured on their albums.

You'll need a ticket to the Barcelona gig (10 euros or so).

Date: September 18, 2017 23:48

Beast
Yes, a night with the Dirty Strangers is to be recommended. They played in London a few months ago when the Stones were rehearsing and so Pierre de Beauport turned up and played some mean guitar with them all night (but his boss was a no-show). Both Keith and Ronnie have featured on their albums.

That sounds good. I'll probably be there.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:07

grzegorz67
Beast

That sounds good. I'll probably be there.

Sounds great indeed! I'll be there.

Date: September 19, 2017 15:37

Beast

Not many tickets left for this so if you need one be quick.

Nate

Posted by: KlausStones ()
Date: September 19, 2017 18:16

Hey, hey, hey, that's what I say...!

Hi!

New registered here, hello everyone and glad to meet you in only a few days in Estadi Olimpic, me in Pista A! smiling smiley

I`m landing at 20th. Is there already a meeting before the concert planned, maybe in Hard Rock Cafe or somewhere else? Otherwise: We should do!

Kick on the starter give it all you got, you got, you got

Just only 8 days!!!

Klaus

Date: September 20, 2017 00:49

Nate
Beast

Nate

Only 4 tickets left, at least online purchase. I got mine !!
[tickets.sidecarfactoryclub.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-20 00:49 by spain73.

Date: September 20, 2017 01:49

spain73
Nate
Beast

Nate

Only 4 tickets left, at least online purchase. I got mine !!
[tickets.sidecarfactoryclub.com]

I tried and it offered me a ticket but then it just sends me round in circles with a load of error messages. All in Spanish too, which I neither read nor speak.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: September 20, 2017 03:34

Anyone need a hotel? I have a prepaid hotel at LaFranca near the venue but cannot make it. Email me at sgcub@comcast.net

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 20, 2017 09:08

grzegorz67

The stadium web site says OK. But might be just for sport...

Google translate, FAQ section.

What can I bring?
Can I bring my camera to a concert?
If it is a compact camera yes. Do not allow foam and video cameras to enter.

Can I take a banner?
Is there any object that is prohibited from entering?
Can I eat inside?
Can I get drink inside?

TE
Oslo

Date: September 20, 2017 10:12

TE
grzegorz67

What can I bring?

Can I take a banner?
Can I eat inside?
Can I get drink inside?

TE
Oslo

Thanks TE. The advice I read was ambiguous, so I bought a new phone last night with a decent camera. Wish I bought it before Hamburg to be honest. We'll see. I arrive in Barca on Saturday so I'll ask at the stadium before show day if I can.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 20, 2017 10:30

grzegorz67
TE
grzegorz67

What can I bring?

Can I take a banner?
Can I eat inside?
Can I get drink inside?

TE
Oslo

Thanks TE. The advice I read was ambiguous, so I bought a new phone last night with a decent camera. Wish I bought it before Hamburg to be honest. We'll see. I arrive in Barca on Saturday so I'll ask at the stadium before show day if I can.

Please post if you get an answer. Will make up my mind last minute. Was dead nervous in Munich. Went through a gate with the only guy without a metal detector. And he didn't check my balls, LOL.

TE
Oslo

Date: September 20, 2017 12:46

TE
grzegorz67
TE
grzegorz67

What can I bring?

Can I take a banner?
Can I eat inside?
Can I get drink inside?

TE
Oslo

Please post if you get an answer. Will make up my mind last minute. Was dead nervous in Munich. Went through a gate with the only guy without a metal detector. And he didn't check my balls, LOL.

TE
Oslo

Of course I will thumbs up

latvianinexile managed to get his camera into Munich and got some excellent photos smiling smiley

Hamburg was an absolute 'No way Jose' for cameras!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-20 12:54 by grzegorz67.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1975
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home