Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: July 26, 2017 21:17

Stoneswolf
no filter Pit available now!!

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Sold out now...

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: August 17, 2017 20:14

So sad to hear of the terrorist attack in Las Ramblas area in Barcelona.

Stayed there a few times over the years and usually just the pickpockets you have to look out for.

Terrorists will not put us off from seeing The Rolling Stones, but really sad to hear about more fatalities and injuries on the streets of Europe.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 17, 2017 20:20

crawdaddy
So sad to hear of the terrorist attack in Las Ramblas area in Barcelona.

Stayed there a few times over the years and usually just the pickpockets you have to look out for.

Terrorists will not put us off from seeing The Rolling Stones, but really sad to hear about more fatalities and injuries on the streets of Europe.

Horrible stuff. When's it all going to stop? It's a horrible new tactic to drive vehicles into crowds. It takes no preparation at all and is impossible to prevent.

I'm going to the show in Barcelona and this won't stop me. I expect there will now be a big Police presence there. Are you going to this show ?

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: August 17, 2017 20:25

Hoping to go there gregor, but not 100% sure.

A lot of ifs and buts at the moment, but really hoping to get there.

Will definitely see you once again if I can make it. thumbs up

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 17, 2017 20:38

crawdaddy
Hoping to go there gregor, but not 100% sure.

A lot of ifs and buts at the moment, but really hoping to get there.

Will definitely see you once again if I can make it. thumbs up

Hope you can make it to this show or at least 1 show anyway. I'm sure a ticket won't be a problem.

I'm doing Hamburg, Barca and all 3 Paris shows. I'm Lucky Dipping the 1st 2 Paris shows and I certainly hope I'm as lucky as you were last time out!

If they do the UK next year as rumoured, I'll be Lucky Dipping most of the tour I think. I saw U2 at Twickenham last month with my brother and nephew from the very back row of the top tier and I still enjoyed it a lot.

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: August 17, 2017 20:58

going to Madrid and Barcelona in sept. to see the sights and the stones..

anyone from Spain here know about the recent protests regarding anti-tourism sentiment...can this be related in some way to that?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 17, 2017 21:13

reg thorpe

anyone from Spain here know about the recent protests regarding anti-tourism sentiment...can this be related in some way to that?

Are you kidding
You do realise that by making that statement you are accusing residents of Barcelona of murder and carnage in order to scare away tourists.

I think we all know who is responsible for this disgusting act that is being played out in the streets of Barcelona right now even if some people don't like to admit it.

Wake up

Date: August 17, 2017 21:15

reg thorpe

That is a contemptible statement and anyone who applauds it should be ashamed of themselves.

Nate

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: August 17, 2017 21:22

A very sad day for Spain, I will be in Spain in September for the concert.

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: August 17, 2017 21:29

Nate
reg thorpe

That is a contemptible statement and anyone who applauds it should be ashamed of themselves.

Nate

just reading the newspapers that's all

[www.bbc.com]

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 17, 2017 21:32

runaway
A very sad day for Spain, I will be in Spain in September for the concert.

Very very sad - Officials say 13 confirmed dead, at least 50 injured.

I just was listening to "keep on rocking in a free world"...

Date: August 17, 2017 21:40

reg thorpe
Nate
reg thorpe

Nate

just reading the newspapers that's all

[www.bbc.com]

So you read that article and you link it to today's events what planet do you live on.

I remember the terrible events in London in 2005 when many people lost their lives or suffered horrific injuries when terrorists attacked the transport system.This happened the day after Paris lost out to London in the bid to host the 2012 Olympic Games and there were people of unbelievable stupidity accusing the French of carrying out the attack in revenge for losing out in the Olympic bid.
Your statement is just as pathetic and contemptible.

Nate

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: August 18, 2017 10:53

Nate you are 100 percent correct. The ability of some to deny reality is almost beyond belief.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: August 18, 2017 17:36

sadly many people in western cultures are stupid, including where i live in scotland.

how many of us actually openly condemn our governments for siding with american foreign policy and their continuing belief that to always start or involve themselves in wars in the middle east is the right thing to do.

We didnt have this problem in europe 30 years ago, our governments played a huge part in bringing it on, that is the main reason we now have terrorists, and will continue to have till people actually engage their brain and put pressure on their government to stop bombing innocent people in the middle east.

time we all woke up and realised most western governments are driven by corruption and greed, Theres an old saying. "you get the government you deserve"

its sad whats happening in barcelona and cambrils, but not surprising, some where else will get hit next and more innocent people will suffer.

but peoples stupidity knows no bounds, if you vote for someone like trump with no political experience to run your country are you really thinking rationally.

western culture governments bring terrorists to their own people by their actions and are then surprised they have terrorists.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 18, 2017 17:40

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: August 18, 2017 17:52

buttons67
sadly many people in western cultures are stupid, including where i live in scotland.

how many of us actually openly condemn our governments for siding with american foreign policy and their continuing belief that to always start or involve themselves in wars in the middle east is the right thing to do.

We didnt have this problem in europe 30 years ago, our governments played a huge part in bringing it on, that is the main reason we now have terrorists, and will continue to have till people actually engage their brain and put pressure on their government to stop bombing innocent people in the middle east.

time we all woke up and realised most western governments are driven by corruption and greed, Theres an old saying. "you get the government you deserve"

its sad whats happening in barcelona and cambrils, but not surprising, some where else will get hit next and more innocent people will suffer.

but peoples stupidity knows no bounds, if you vote for someone like trump with no political experience to run your country are you really thinking rationally.

western culture governments bring terrorists to their own people by their actions and are then surprised they have terrorists.

I'm afraid that it's a bit more complex than "we have to blame ourselves", but this is moving towards a political discussion that is not welcomed here - and for good reasons. All I can say is that that my feelings are with the victims and their families & friends.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-18 17:53 by retired_dog.

Date: August 18, 2017 18:04

Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: August 18, 2017 18:08

buttons67

My heart goes out to all the Victims in Spain and their family's.
These are very strange times we live in, lets just hope its a phase we go through and that humanity finds a way to see that we are all one before its too late.
Its like we at at the ultimate crossroads. One Love.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-18 18:37 by stone4ever.

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: August 18, 2017 18:19

"western culture governments bring terrorists to their own people by their actions and are then surprised they have terrorists."

That's about the stupidest thing anyone's ever said.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: August 19, 2017 00:16

Bungo
"western culture governments bring terrorists to their own people by their actions and are then surprised they have terrorists."

It really is. It's somewhat amazing that people who can actually feed themselves can come with such nonsense. But, as they say, ignorance is bliss. But this thread is not really the place for that discussion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-19 00:18 by Rokyfan.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 19, 2017 01:06

Bungo

Walloping a wasps nest, repeatedly over and over... one should expect to be stung.

Date: August 22, 2017 17:11

His Majesty
Bungo

Walloping a wasps nest, repeatedly over and over... one should expect to be stung.

That's a cute child's analogy but I think it's more about legitimately recognized nations/governments trying to stop fundamental-islamic terrorists from murdering innocent people all over the world in their bloodthirsty quest for a worldwide caliphate.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: August 25, 2017 23:21

anyone who thinks western governments actions in invading countries, changing regimes, arming armies to use to fight against others, dosent in some large way bring terrorists to western nations is incredibly stupid.

many european countries didnt have terrorists pre 9/11,2001, now they do.

america and its allies invading iraq and afghanistan played its part.

funny how people stupidly think a nation can invade another and they wont retaliate, ofcourse they will.

Date: August 25, 2017 23:38

"many european countries didnt have terrorists pre 9/11,2001"

That's about the 2nd stupidest thing anyone's ever said.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-25 23:39 by Bungo.

Date: August 26, 2017 00:18

buttons67
anyone who thinks western governments actions in invading countries, changing regimes, arming armies to use to fight against others, dosent in some large way bring terrorists to western nations is incredibly stupid.

many european countries didnt have terrorists pre 9/11,2001, now they do.

america and its allies invading iraq and afghanistan played its part.

funny how people stupidly think a nation can invade another and they wont retaliate, ofcourse they will.

Yes the foreign invasions into the Middle East of course play a role in motivating certain people but it's a poor excuse and only a tiny piece of the bigger picture.You should read up about the history of Wahhabism and you will understand what the real driving force of these disgusting acts is.These people want to dominate the world and dictate to you how you should live your life according to their pathetic and stupid beliefs.Make a cartoon mocking their stupidity and up come the placards saying behead those that insult Islam or worse still you run the risk of having your office door kicked in and masked men busting in to gun you and your work colleagues down with a machine gun,so go ahead and tell me that is because of western foreign policy well you can't.
People are free to submit to this nonsense if they please but don't bloody well do it in my name,I'm going to defend the right of free speech and freedom of people to live as they wish and I will fight these people in a non violent manner and every other theocrat all the way,all the way.
For too long now governments have been weak on this issue and it's high time that they wake up and realise it's hunting time not gardening time.

I won't say anything else on this subject now.

I will be in Barcelona next month and I will continue to visit the worlds great cities without fear and so should everyone else be able to do the same.

On with the tour thumbs up

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-26 00:23 by Nate.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: August 26, 2017 01:29

Cheers, Nate. Hope to meet you in BCN!

Date: August 26, 2017 01:38

GAFF
Cheers, Nate. Hope to meet you in BCN!

thumbs up

Date: September 6, 2017 14:59

Pit tickets are available again right now for the Barcelona show on Spanish ticketmaster.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: stonerolling ()
Date: September 6, 2017 15:09

got me two PIT tickets! smiling smiley
now need to work out what to do with the two i already purchased.. never had to exchange before... i guess a refund is out of the question?!

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: September 6, 2017 17:48

So, from the pictures of the stage setup in the Hamburg thread, it looks like the pit area for the show is bigger than originally shown during the onsales. There's a catwalk and what looks like a B-stage, and the pit sections are on either side of the catwalk. That's the way the Ticketmaster map for the Barcelona shows now looks as well. So that may be why more pit tickets are now available.

[i.imgur.com]

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1770
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home