Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 18, 2017 01:16

stonerolling
it's been an age since i've been to a standing stadium gig (seated is not the same experience for me!).... what's the deal with getting to the front these days? Is it an all day queue job or arrive and get in on gates opening?

Some people sleep in the street overnight and then wait in line all the next day in order to be as close to the front as possible personally I think that is crazy but good luck to them.
I usually turn up about an hour or two before the main act and find there is enough space to get pretty close to the front I have sometimes misjudged it and found it was just to much hassle and aggravation and found myself further back than I would like to be but the majority of time it works out well enough.I am just not going to stand in line all day.
Last year I went to see Springsteen in Berlin turned up at the venue about 30 minutes before he came on and my spot was 10 feet from Bruce on stage and that's just one example.

My advice is not to stand in line all day but whatever you do have a great time enjoy the show and be sure to explore Barcelona it is a fantastic city.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-18 01:24 by Nate.

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 18, 2017 06:45

The deal of getting RIGHT in front is to pony up for a VIP package that includes early entry.

Sadly.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 20, 2017 19:00

On Ticketmaster.es there's some reserved seats tickets available (€317,00), for those who couldn't buy them. [ttpc.ticketmaster.es]

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: May 21, 2017 07:22

After waiting until I sorted flights I found regular tickets were not available. so I ended up going for a VIP package, I can't wait! This will be my 3rd Stones tour.

Date: May 22, 2017 15:13

Tickets for Barcelona back on sale right now
Pista A
Pista B
Also some seated tickets

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: May 22, 2017 15:32

Dear Nate,
Can you help me with a link?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-22 15:40 by 1962.

Date: May 22, 2017 15:42

Dear Nate,
Can you help me with a link?

[ttpc.ticketmaster.es]

Date: May 22, 2017 15:48

Can't see any ticket

Date: May 22, 2017 15:51

Can't see any ticket

These are the tickets available (the green dots on the map):

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 22, 2017 15:56

Can't see any ticket

TM
You have to fill in your name which will be on the ticket I think. Then you will get the list of tickets and the map.

Date: May 22, 2017 15:59

Thank you Sir, it works!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-22 17:36 by 1962.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 22, 2017 18:46

Cristiano Radtke
Can't see any ticket

These are the tickets available (the green dots on the map):

Strange how the upper levels all appear to be sold out yet Pista A & B, an apparent Fast Sellout on General Sale Day are now available again. Look out for Lucky Dips quietly being available again for the slower selling shows.

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: May 22, 2017 23:36

When I bought tickets (for me and for my son), nothing was appearing as available in the sections 120,121,122. So our tickets are for 123 section. I wonder how the stage could be seen from the particular point. Can we see Charlie and backstage musicians from 123 section?

(BTW, my son will be 8 years plus 2 days "old" on gig's day. Since 1989 I think that every tour could be the last, but look... Now my 8 years child catches up with the Stones live!!! Folks, i suppose all of you you understand my emotion about Barcelona's concert...).

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 23, 2017 08:28

laertisflash
Can we see Charlie and backstage musicians from 123 section?

If you're in the red-dot area of 123, it could be pretty cool. Depends a bit on the staging setup. Hopefully your life won't be ruined too much if all you see of Bernard and Sasha are their butts.

Date: May 23, 2017 08:37

Thanks DeanGoodman.

Date: May 23, 2017 09:49

In addition, the thought that all I could see of Sasha is her butts doesn't make me feel bad. Not at all...

Date: May 23, 2017 15:49

Thank you Sir, it works!

Találkozunk Barcelona?

Date: May 23, 2017 18:05

child-of-the-moon
Thank you Sir, it works!

Találkozunk Barcelona?

Wir werden da sein: ich, mein Bruder mit ihrer Tochter, meine Tochter (mit ihrem Freund), mein ältester Sohn. Willst du auch kommen?

Date: May 23, 2017 20:49

child-of-the-moon
Thank you Sir, it works!

Találkozunk Barcelona?

Wir werden da sein: ich, mein Bruder mit ihrer Tochter, meine Tochter (mit ihrem Freund), mein ältester Sohn. Willst du auch kommen?

Igen, mi vagyunk a Barcelona. Üdvözlet testvére G. és fia A.

Date: May 23, 2017 22:32

It seems like the gig is close to sold out already. Correct?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 11, 2017 18:48

Hi, everyone, am thinking of going to Barcelona. Anyone have recommendations of places to stay, near the venue or elsewhere? I would be arriving on day of show and staying one-two nights. Thanks.

I'd be flying in from Amsterdam.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-06-11 18:51 by angee.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: June 13, 2017 00:53

angee
Hi, everyone, am thinking of going to Barcelona. Anyone have recommendations of places to stay, near the venue or elsewhere? I would be arriving on day of show and staying one-two nights. Thanks.

I'll be there as well. I'm probably going to book a cheap room near Placa Espanya as I would prefer to be near the venue. Looking at Hostal Bejar.

Date: June 22, 2017 21:29

Pista tickets available again right now Spanish ticketmaster

Nate

Date: June 29, 2017 20:43

Weirdly the ticket prices seem to have been reduced when looking at the Spanish ticketmaster site.

Nate

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: July 1, 2017 23:39

If anyone is looking for a hotel for Sept. 27, I have a booking at La Franca hotel which is only one mile from the stadium. I prepaid it and it is non-refundable and now I cannot make the Barcelona show. So if anyone wants this room for $150, e-mail me at sgcub@comcast.net and I will change the name on the reservation and hook you up smiling smiley

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: July 4, 2017 21:55

angee

I have a spare hotel room at La Franca which is about a mile from the stadium for the night of the show. check it out online. It looks cool. I cannot go to the show and the booking was non-refundable so I could sell it to you for $150 and just change the name on the reservation. E-mail me at sgcub@comcast.net if interested and I can give you more details.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: July 25, 2017 16:18

Don't know if it has been posted before..
Just realized The Stones will play three days before the referendum on Catalan independence on 1 October 2017
No comment on the referendum per se, but I guess it will be quite electric in the stadium.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: July 25, 2017 16:52

no filter Pit available now!!

[www.ticketmaster.es]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-25 16:55 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 25, 2017 18:44

Thank *YOU*, Stoneswolf!!

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 25, 2017 19:02

Pista A & Pista B available too. I got the Pit at the Presale but tossed it back and got Pista A instead.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home