Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 12:55

straycatuk
I've just logged back on and printed tickets off straight away. 3 x PISTA A, which isn't ideal, but puts us in front half of floor. Did anyone get PIt at normal price?

I suspect some sort of Bait and switch operation here - terrible web site. My worse experience of TM.I hope everyone got sorted.

SC UK

ps - forgot to say I got booted off at the payment point and had to start purchase from scratch 3 or 4 times before it went through. Nerve shredding experience.

Christ alive, I would have gone all Basil Fawlty on my computer by that point.

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: May 16, 2017 13:55

2 tix bought categorie 1
prices have increased a lot ; it's not only rock n'roll smiling smiley

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 13:57

ttutone
GlimmerGirl24
I'm in with Lucky Dips. smiling smiley

Did you get a confirmation email from ok@mail.ticktackticke dot com?

That is all I have. Nothing else was sent to me. Thanks

With the first pair we got a window confirming the purchase, plus the email. With the second, we had the same issue you did, we were thrown back in the queue after verifying the card used. We also received an email confirmation for that purchase.

We then went to ticketmaster.es's main page and logged out of the account. At the top of the page, we clicked on My Tickets. Then we clicked on check for the purchase with a credit card. The second purchase where we got kicked back out to the queue after verifying the credit card was there and says paid. The other pair say the same too when we checked with the credit card number. As far as I can tell, both of our purchases went through - we just never got to the confirmation page with the second one because the site's servers couldn't keep up.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 14:02 by GlimmerGirl24.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 14:50

Pit: agotado / sold out.
GA Standing A+B... agotado / sold out.
Cheapest seats... agotado/sold out

Ticketmaster.es

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 14:53 by spain73.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 16, 2017 15:18

Just this moment got a front section pista ticket for Barcelona
If your quick they may still be on there and they have lucky dips for sale.

Good luck

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 15:24

Nate

Good luck

Nate thumbs up

Well done Mr Nate! Might see you there. Are you an early queuer? I'll be there from about 10am. Looking forward to this! Lively audience for sure.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 15:24

Nate

Good luck

Nate thumbs up

Anyway, I would try again and again... Me, I got my tix for Paris...smileys with beer
Good luck, mates !!!!!

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: May 16, 2017 15:27

I've got Lucky Dips for Barcelona! Would have preferred pit or level 1 seating but at least I'm in.

It's been a while since I've seen the stones, and a while too since I've come by here (hi to all).

Looking forward to seeing the stones live again!! And meeting up with other IORRians.

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: May 16, 2017 15:35

GlimmerGirl24
ttutone
GlimmerGirl24
I'm in with Lucky Dips. smiling smiley

Did you get a confirmation email from ok@mail.ticktackticke dot com?

That is all I have. Nothing else was sent to me. Thanks

With the first pair we got a window confirming the purchase, plus the email. With the second, we had the same issue you did, we were thrown back in the queue after verifying the card used. We also received an email confirmation for that purchase.

We then went to ticketmaster.es's main page and logged out of the account. At the top of the page, we clicked on My Tickets. Then we clicked on check for the purchase with a credit card. The second purchase where we got kicked back out to the queue after verifying the credit card was there and says paid. The other pair say the same too when we checked with the credit card number. As far as I can tell, both of our purchases went through - we just never got to the confirmation page with the second one because the site's servers couldn't keep up.

Thanks Glimmer Girl!! I checked with the credit card on the TM site and it shows up there. Even the email that they sent looks very bizarre.

What a confusing process, but hey I'll be coming from Philly to see the Stones. Thanks again and cheers to everyone who got tix.

Date: May 16, 2017 15:35

MarthaTuesday
I've got Lucky Dips for Barcelona! Would have preferred pit or level 1 seating but at least I'm in.

It's been a while since I've seen the stones, and a while too since I've come by here (hi to all).

Looking forward to seeing the stones live again!! And meeting up with other IORRians.

Hiya Martha! I thought you might pop up on IORR with all this tour planning activity. Your Lucky Dips could get you anywhere in the stadium, with a theoretical chance of the pit winking smiley

Date: May 16, 2017 15:42

grzegorz67
MarthaTuesday

Hiya Martha! I thought you might pop up on IORR with all this tour planning activity. Your Lucky Dips could get you anywhere in the stadium, with a theoretical chance of the pit winking smiley

Hi Grzegorz - hope all's well with you?

It's good to be back! I've had a lot of things going on the past few years but couldn't miss them in Europe. I'm expecting the worse seats in the building - which means anything better will be a plus.....

Hoping to get things sorted so that I can get to at least one other show this tour.

Date: May 16, 2017 16:27

MarthaTuesday
grzegorz67
MarthaTuesday

Hi Grzegorz - hope all's well with you?

It's good to be back! I've had a lot of things going on the past few years but couldn't miss them in Europe. I'm expecting the worse seats in the building - which means anything better will be a plus.....

Hoping to get things sorted so that I can get to at least one other show this tour.

Good for you. I'm doing 4 shows on this tour - Hamburg, Barcelona and the 2 Paris shows though I only have a ticket for Barcelona so far winking smiley I've booked travel for the 1st and last. I travelled ticketless to Paris in 2014 and got Pelouse Or for face value smiling smiley

If you set your expectations low for Lucky Dip then you're only ever going to be surprised!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 16:28 by grzegorz67.

Date: May 16, 2017 17:23

grzegorz67

If you set your expectations low for Lucky Dip then you're only ever going to be surprised!

That's how I see it - although I'm still thinking about trying for better tickets. Depends on various things including whether I get to other shows.

I'm aiming for Amsterdam and/or Paris, and possibly one of the German shows. It's all up in the air at present.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 16, 2017 17:52

Have all the shows got the anti - reselling thing of have the buyer's name on all tickets ? Awkward to upgrade.

SC UK

Date: May 16, 2017 18:00

straycatuk
Have all the shows got the anti - reselling thing of have the buyer's name on all tickets ? Awkward to upgrade.

SC UK

Can only speak for Barcelona lucky dips. Had to give my name & passport number when I purchased. Assume it will be possible to buy or sell/give away spares as long as you enter the venue together?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 16, 2017 18:00

My friend reports he scored a SINGLE Lucky Dip for Barcelona.

Thought they were only sold as pairs?

Date: May 16, 2017 18:01

It is true in fact - single Lucky Dip possible in Barcelona. MAXIMUM 2.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 16, 2017 18:04

Rollin92
straycatuk
I've just logged back on and printed tickets off straight away. 3 x PISTA A, which isn't ideal, but puts us in front half of floor. Did anyone get PIt at normal price?

I suspect some sort of Bait and switch operation here - terrible web site. My worse experience of TM.I hope everyone got sorted.

SC UK

ps - forgot to say I got booted off at the payment point and had to start purchase from scratch 3 or 4 times before it went through. Nerve shredding experience.

Christ alive, I would have gone all Basil Fawlty on my computer by that point.

Don't mention the war. I did, and I think I got away with it.

Date: May 16, 2017 18:12

straycatuk

SC UK

Not all shows. Legal to resell in Paris, for example, according to terms.

Date: May 16, 2017 19:09

grzegorz67
Nate

Good luck

Nate thumbs up

Well done Mr Nate! Might see you there. Are you an early queuer? I'll be there from about 10am. Looking forward to this! Lively audience for sure.

I am to be as near to the front as possible but I will achieve this just before the show there is no way I will be in a queue all day I just can't do it.
Last year I started to queue at 9 am in Rome for Springsteen but I got so hot and decided to leave at lunchtime to go back into the town for a walk and some food I went back to Circus Maximus at 6pm and still got right to the front in the pit.

See you on the rail thumbs up

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-16 19:12 by Nate.

Date: May 16, 2017 19:17

MarthaTuesday

Hello Martha

Great you got tickets

Nate thumbs up

Date: May 16, 2017 19:21

Nate

Hello Martha

Great you got tickets

Nate thumbs up

Hi Nate - and thanks.

I've not given up hope of upgrading and getting tickets for other shows, but at least I'm seeing them at least once this tour!

And I've never been to Barcelona before so it's going to be a good trip wherever I'm sat. smiling smiley

Date: May 16, 2017 20:03

MarthaTuesday
Nate

Hello Martha

Great you got tickets

Nate thumbs up

Hi Nate - and thanks.

I've not given up hope of upgrading and getting tickets for other shows, but at least I'm seeing them at least once this tour!

And I've never been to Barcelona before so it's going to be a good trip wherever I'm sat. smiling smiley

Paris General Sale is tomorrow at 9am UK time Martha. I've already bought a return from London on the Eurostar tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: May 16, 2017 21:52

Topi
My friend reports he scored a SINGLE Lucky Dip for Barcelona.

Thought they were only sold as pairs?

Lucky Dips are sold in pairs except in Barcelona. We bought a single and a pair. Either someone messed up setting up the sale or its prohibited for some reason to require pairs.

Date: May 16, 2017 23:28

grzegorz67

Paris General Sale is tomorrow at 9am UK time Martha. I've already bought a return from London on the Eurostar tongue sticking out smiley

I know I won't be able to help checking for tickets.... Frustrating because it's all up in the air right now whether I can make other dates or not - so I'll have to hold off on booking flights or eurostar. Hoping I'll know for sure before prices go up too much!

Good luck with getting what you want tomorow.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 00:47

34.000 tickets were sold in 4 hours today

[es.paperblog.com]

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 17, 2017 02:26

It's really refreshing to see a venue/promoter try to tackle the resale market at some level. Hopefully in the future other venues/promoters will follow the procedures in place at the Barca gig and get names put on tickets to limit the viagogo/stubhub rip-off sites smiling smiley

Date: May 17, 2017 02:39

GJB
It's really refreshing to see a venue/promoter try to tackle the resale market at some level. Hopefully in the future other venues/promoters will follow the procedures in place at the Barca gig and get names put on tickets to limit the viagogo/stubhub rip-off sites smiling smiley

It is indeed good that some people are starting to try and get a hold on this but I think there is a long way to go yet and I'm not sure how effective having names on tickets really is as I can't see the gate staff checking most of them.
Action needs to be taken on these secondary ticket sites with laws and gargantuan monetary fines being properly imposed in order to hit them in their pockets where it will really hurt them.

Nate

Date: May 17, 2017 15:48

GJB

I agree - but would like them to include a way of buying and selling to fellow fans at face or below face - for when people genuinely can't go (or are able to go when they weren't previously able to). I want to go to more shows than just Barcelona but don't know yet whether this will be possible (work and other reasons). I can't afford to buy tickets that might not be used (and I'd rather give them away for free than have them go to waste).

Posted by: stonerolling ()
Date: May 18, 2017 01:01

it's been an age since i've been to a standing stadium gig (seated is not the same experience for me!).... what's the deal with getting to the front these days? Is it an all day queue job or arrive and get in on gates opening?

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1180
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home