Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:24

I did get my 2 tickets for pista A. No filter pit is too expensive for me. But very happy that I have tickets in pista A!! cool smiley

Re: Barcelona Spain travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:24

I scored 2 Floor A too; at the end of the process, after the payment confirmation, the app screen got white, but luckily I received the confirmation email.
then had to wait 7 minutes in the cue, to print the tickets

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:25

I got the same blank page after hitting purchase but the transaction went through. Check your email for the confirmation.

Posted by: ladywilliam ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:26

Now I purchased,got a confirmation and click 'download ticket', then go to waiting page.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:27

And again before printing ticket you go to a new queue ...

And my online account says no ticket (but perhaps all are not visible yet, they say)

Stressfull not ?

Posted by: p8578 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:27

seems Pit is already sold out...Ggrrr waiting for 7min and getting anything!

Posted by: JordiStones ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:29

lenurb
Process complete including payment confirmation from my bank by sms
But I reach a new waiting page, why ?

They send you a new waiting page to print the tickets. With the reference number you can print them when you want.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:29

bardo_b
I scored 2 Floor A too; at the end of the process, after the payment confirmation, the app screen got white, but luckily I received the confirmation email.
then had to wait 7 minutes in the cue, to print the tickets

I got exactly the same. Now i am waiting for over 15 minutes to print them..

Date: May 15, 2017 11:30

Printed!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:31

Got kicked out twice at the moment of payment..bad luck.

NO, I got an email saying diffently, yes I did get my tix

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 11:34 by leteyer.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:33

ladywilliam
Printed!

You managed to get a NO PIT after all ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Matsor ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:36

Tried to get the no filter pit-tickets but the system crashed sad smiley
Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy the pit-tickets on the general sale tomorrow?

Date: May 15, 2017 11:36

Fortunately I did it before refresh, because need to type name each time, and now Pista A/B and pits are sold out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 11:37 by lenurb.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:37

Wow. Soooo stressful. Finally I score my 1st Stones ticket of the tour. What a relief. Whoever's going , might see you there. I had a pit in my basket but 319€ is outrageous and I point blank refuse to pay that. 136€ for a Pista A is reasonably decent for this tour. Never been to Barcelona so I'm looking forward to that.

Date: May 15, 2017 11:45

gotdablouse
ladywilliam
Printed!

You managed to get a NO PIT after all ?

No, ended GA A. But happysmileys with beer

Date: May 15, 2017 11:48

Well done, everyone enjoy the show !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:48

lenurb
Fortunately I did it before refresh, because need to type name each time, and now Pista A/B and pits are sold out

I had to cancel previous transaction as it got stuck.
When I came back they were sold out but within a minute they came back.
Keep on trying as they pop up every minute

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 15, 2017 11:49

lenurb
gwen
I was able to buy pit and did complete the registration before the 5 minutes countdown but when I entered my payment details I got the message "this area is sold out"...

Same !!! Grrrrr

me too --- then got a copenhagen ticket in another window and by the time i got back to barcelona, all floors were gone

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:12

Easy to get in. Only pit is sold out.

Date: May 15, 2017 12:23

Topi
Link [www.ticktackticket.com]

Thank you Topi!

Date: May 15, 2017 12:24

little queenie
lenurb
gwen
I was able to buy pit and did complete the registration before the 5 minutes countdown but when I entered my payment details I got the message "this area is sold out"...

Same !!! Grrrrr

me too --- then got a copenhagen ticket in another window and by the time i got back to barcelona, all floors were gone

Keep on trying the tickets come back all the time

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:30

I got my cheap field tix, that's fine with me cause I was in the pit several times in the past, keep on trying Entrada B they might pop up again, good luck

Posted by: Matsor ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:35

Tried to get the no filter pit-tickets but the system crashed sad smiley
Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy the pit-tickets on the general sale tomorrow?

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:35

Now Pisto A has reappeared but I get the error "It is not allowed the purchase of tickets belonging to different zones." --- but i'm just trying to buy one ticket

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:45

Pisto A and B pops up all the time.
No Pit...
Will wait for the general sale I guess.

Will be happy with a Pisto A if the pit fails.
BUT, if I can't sell it here at IORR to a true fan,
because of the Name/ID. I'll wait till tomorrow.

TE
Oslo

Date: May 15, 2017 12:47

Are they really going to be checking IDs ? Seems possible for the NO PIT FILTER but for the rest ? Not sure why they ask for the name since names are already shown on eTickets normally, possibly just a deterrent...

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-15 12:48 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: May 15, 2017 12:51

This one worked a lot smoother than all the other presales for me. 2 x Standing (A), Looking forward to Barcelona... Probably going to be the most lively crowd on the tour?

Date: May 15, 2017 14:01

TE
Pisto A and B pops up all the time.
No Pit...
Will wait for the general sale I guess.

Will be happy with a Pisto A if the pit fails.
BUT, if I can't sell it here at IORR to a true fan,
because of the Name/ID. I'll wait till tomorrow.

TE
Oslo

Name/ID ??? They asked for name in the process but I printed out my PistaA tix and my name is on. What about if you bought more than 1 ? So of course there will be more than one tix with same name
Perhaps needed to go in group ???

On another hand, I do not imagine that the control will spend so much time checking IDs

Date: May 15, 2017 14:11

Seller site says : Forbidden for under 16 years old

Posted by: Al65 ()
Date: May 15, 2017 14:41

Site says under 16 with parents or guardians is ok

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1439
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home