Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14
Re: Lucca Italy travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: markrs ()
Date: September 13, 2017 16:41

will people really arrive at 1pm if the support doesn't start until 7:45pm? what have the germany door times been?

seems a long wait but hopefully it will be a sunny day and there will be food and drinks stands etc. to pass the time. think i will wait and see what concessions are looking like before deciding what time to arrive, though don't want to be right at the back of prato B either!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 13, 2017 23:21

Bliss
Just a head's up for anyone planning to do a little sightseeing before they leave Tuscany ...

Keep a good eye on your possessions in Florence.

Don't walk around looking at your phone.

Don't put your phone on a table in an outdoor cafe and don't carry it in your back pocket.

Don't hang your bag on the back of your chair in a cafe.

Strap your shoulder bag across your body and hold onto it in crowds.

Don't walk around with your passport (make a copy) or all your credit cards.

DO NOT get drunk and stumble out of a bar at midnight, alone.

Don't buy any "drugs" offered to you.

Girls, keep an eye on your drinks.

Florence is generally very safe but visitors become crime victims all the time.

whoa man what's this? sounds you're talking about carpenter's new York that you have to escape from... ever been here? well I do live here, among millions of tourists each year and though we have our issues for sure (mainly we residents BECAUSE OF this being turned into a city for tourists) this is not goddam hell. come to Flo and enjoy the stay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-13 23:38 by maumau.

Posted by: jacopo ()
Date: September 14, 2017 22:41

[www.rollingstonesitalia.com]
Waiting for The Stones

Friday Night - September 22th (from 9pm)
a few hundred meters from the concert site!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: September 14, 2017 23:16

maumau
Bliss
Just a head's up for anyone planning to do a little sightseeing before they leave Tuscany ...

Keep a good eye on your possessions in Florence.

Don't walk around looking at your phone.

Don't put your phone on a table in an outdoor cafe and don't carry it in your back pocket.

Don't hang your bag on the back of your chair in a cafe.

Strap your shoulder bag across your body and hold onto it in crowds.

Don't walk around with your passport (make a copy) or all your credit cards.

DO NOT get drunk and stumble out of a bar at midnight, alone.

Don't buy any "drugs" offered to you.

Girls, keep an eye on your drinks.

Florence is generally very safe but visitors become crime victims all the time.

whoa man what's this? sounds you're talking about carpenter's new York that you have to escape from... ever been here? well I do live here, among millions of tourists each year and though we have our issues for sure (mainly we residents BECAUSE OF this being turned into a city for tourists) this is not goddam hell. come to Flo and enjoy the stay

I do live there part of every year, since nearly a decade. And I have never been mugged, pickpocketed or robbed in all that time. And that is because I do all the things recommended above. Others don't...and have been. Just last week two stupid American girls were allegedly raped by two carabinieri. They got blind drunk in a nightclub and accepted a ride home very late at night. The carabinieri say it was consensual. So.....

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 15, 2017 00:24

I would not make a statement about the case at this stage but certainly not call stupid two possible victims of rape.

on a completely different level, I have done none of what you say and never been robbed or anything

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: September 16, 2017 06:27

I cannot make this show due to my mom's health....I have an apartment near the venue that I cannot cancel for refund. Let me know if you want to sublet this! vchalcraft@yahoo.com

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: September 16, 2017 07:41

Is anyone from the US flying to Lucca next week? If so, can you help get some docs to a friend when in Lucca to help him get the Lucky Dip tickets I cannot get in person myself? (have to cancel trip due to mom's accident)

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: September 16, 2017 08:44

Here is the translated version of the transportation info.

===================

SAFETY RULES

We inform you that access to the concert area is governed by specific IMPLEMENTING STANDARDS.
For the experience of the event to take place in the utmost serenity and security, please take note of the rules of fruition with the utmost attention to the FOLLOWING VIDEO:

[www.youtube.com]

INFO TRANSPORTS

Special trains

To facilitate the journey of the thousands of enthusiasts who will reach Lucca from all over Italy, Trenitalia has decided to set up some special convoys that will leave at the end of the show from Lucca Station, just 500 meters from the concert area where the Stones will perform .
Four destinations: Florence, Pisa, Viareggio and Aulla with many intermediate stops available on the Trenitalia site (www.trenitalia.com).

You can see a table with the schedules for the special trains at the following link: [www.ticketone.it]

At the end of the concert, viewers will have to enter Lucca Station from separate entrances according to their destination.
Spectators heading towards Florence will have to access the entrance of Via Nottolini while those directed to Pisa, Viareggio and Aulla will enter Piazzale Ricasoli.

The Organizer strongly encourages spectators to take advantage of these special trains and to avoid, wherever possible, to reach Lucca by car in order to make an ecological choice and not to embark on the city's road. The inflow and the outflow in the car could in fact provide for long queues.

Bus

Another opportunity to reach Lucca without taking your own car is to get there with organized buses departing from over 100 Italian cities (including Pisa and Florence airports).

There will be arrivals from 1 pm to 3 pm with different departure times from major cities.
On each bus there is an accompanying passenger who will take care of the passengers and will make reference to any group needs.

Car

You will be able to book the car park in the car parks dedicated to the event.
You can book the car at the following link: therollingstones.parcheggilucca.it

Thanks and Fun!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 16, 2017 11:33

What is the weather forecast for next week.my wife and me will arrive on sept 20 and leave sept 27.looking forward to Lucca and the Stones.
Jeroen

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 16, 2017 12:00

corriecas

What is the weather forecast for next week.my wife and me will arrive on sept 20 and leave sept 27.

It's too early for a serious weather forecast, but here's a trend:

[www.Wetteronline.de]

Date: September 16, 2017 12:19

Thanks.jeroen

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 16, 2017 12:20

Security advices for Lucca -- [www.Facebook.com] :

More about Lucca: Vogliamo il Summer Festival .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-16 12:50 by Irix.

Date: September 17, 2017 15:48

Got an email from Italy yesterday regarding the gig.its in Italian and will post it later.guess it says something about where to pick up the Lucky Dip tix.
Jeroen

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 17, 2017 16:49

No compact cameras again sad smiley

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: September 17, 2017 17:16

grzegorz67
No compact cameras again sad smiley

No camera's allowed in Hamburg as well and very tight control but managed to get mine in...
Keith didn't mind and looks like he said: "You made it, well done" smiling smiley

Hendrik Mulder

Date: September 17, 2017 17:20

corriecas
Got an email from Italy yesterday regarding the gig.its in Italian and will post it later.guess it says something about where to pick up the Lucky Dip tix.
Jeroen

I could translate it in English. problem solved. sorry
jeroen

Posted by: mjaggergirl ()
Date: September 18, 2017 07:27

Can u post the translation?

Date: September 18, 2017 10:20

mjaggergirl

Will try later.
got an data base error when i wanted to post.
Jeroen

Date: September 18, 2017 10:45

mjaggergirl

if you email me, will send the translation. seems not possible to post here.
jeroen.starink@gmail.com
bye

Date: September 18, 2017 10:50

the withdrawal of Lucky Dip, for reservations made directly with the organization of the event and credits can be at the Via San Girolamo Ticket only on the day of the show.

ADDRESS: Ticket Teatro del Giglio, Via San Girolamo (old town of Lucca - Pedestrian Area)
HOURS: Saturday, September 23 from 10:00 to 21:00

---

TIMETABLE FOR ACCESS TO THE CONCERT:

Opening doors is generally scheduled at 13:00 (hours subject to possible variations!), While those in possession of VIP packages with areas of place standing will receive early input expected by 12:30 hours ( time may be variations!), obviously he is having withdrawn before their ticket at the ticket Piazza San Michele.

At 19:45 they will perform THE STRUTS

At 21:00 the expected event ... THE ROLLING STONES on stage!

---

INPUTS:

Tickets NO FILTER PIT and PRATO A GOLD: Viale Regina Margherita

Tickets PRATO and B LUCKY DIP *: Viale Europa or Viale Carducci (the side door of S. Anna)
* If at the time of the withdrawal are no particular instructions given, the "Lucky Dip" ticket will allow access in the Prato area B - standing.

Tickets FORUM STANDS LOWER PLATFORM

Date: September 18, 2017 10:52

he only exception may 'be made by VIP packages and tickets "Lucky Dip": these must be picked up at the venue and presenting the confirmation email and document (also copy if you are delegates) of the order ;

the withdrawal of VIP packages will be done at the ticket office located in Piazza San Michele already one day before the event.

ADDRESS: Piazza San Michele - Angolo Via San Paolino (old town of Lucca - Pedestrian Area)
HOURS: Friday, September 22 from 15:30 to 20:30 / Saturday, September 23 from 9:00 to 21:00

Here the VIP Package holders can pick up their ticket and be informed of the inputs of expertise and the possible early entry. The Gadgets instead must be collected within the area of the concert at the point VIP Merchandise marked with red flags.

the withdrawal of Lucky Dip, for reservations made directly with the organization of the event and credits can be at the Via San Girolamo Ticket only on the day of the show.

ADDRESS: Ticket Teatro del Giglio, Via San Girolamo (old town of Lucca - Pedestrian Area)
HOURS: Saturday, September 23 from 10:00 to 21:00

---

TIMETABLE FOR ACCESS TO THE CONCERT:

Opening doors is generally scheduled at 13:00 (hours subject to possible variations!), While those in possession of VIP packages with areas of place standing will receive early input expected by 12:30 hours ( time may be variations!), obviously he is having withdrawn before their ticket at the ticket Piazza San Michele.

At 19:45 they will perform THE STRUTS

At 21:00 the expected event ... THE ROLLING STONES on stage!

---

INPUTS:

Tickets NO FILTER PIT and PRATO A GOLD: Viale Regina Margherita

Tickets PRATO and B LUCKY DIP *: Viale Europa or Viale Carducci (the side door of S. Anna)
* If at the time of the withdrawal are no particular instructions given, the "Lucky Dip" ticket will allow access in the Prato area B - standing.

Posted by: filoca ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:54

...it seems that lucky dip tickets are for Prato B...no possibilities for pit or other sections?

Date: September 18, 2017 11:41

filoca
...it seems that lucky dip tickets are for Prato B...no possibilities for pit or other sections?

Well, we are gonna ask politely next saturday for FOS tickets.I hope they like 2 people from Alkmaar holland.
Jeroen

Date: September 18, 2017 12:13

4 guys from the UK are hoping to meet up with a few of you on Friday night at "Ottavo Nano, Lucca" for the tribute gig.

Date: September 18, 2017 12:15

stourbridgestones
4 guys from the UK are hoping to meet up with a few of you on Friday night at "Ottavo Nano, Lucca" for the tribute gig.

My wife and me, will try to be there. Great.
Jeroen

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 18, 2017 13:01

Thanks jeoren.
So did I understand right that we have to collect the tickets at an old theatre and that it ist really likely we will end up in sec b?

Date: September 18, 2017 13:13

Stonesfan2146
Thanks jeoren.
So did I understand right that we have to collect the tickets at an old theatre and that it ist really likely we will end up in sec b?

Dont know, really. For what i understand, and if you are Lucky, you might get good Tickets (PIT ??). all depends on your amount of Luck.
Hope we all get Lucky. See you there. Have fun.
Jeroen

Posted by: filoca ()
Date: September 18, 2017 13:33

no way...lucky dips in Prato B..They wrote it..

Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: September 18, 2017 14:57

The funny thing about the "no" camera rule:

The link I got from ticketone says that only "semi-professional" cameras are not allowed:

[stones.dalessandroegalli.com]

So it will be the old hit-and-miss ...

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: September 18, 2017 20:29

So, let's recap: Lucky Dip tickets are to be picked up at the Biglietteria Teatro del Giglio? Right?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1599
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home