Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14
Re: Lucca Italy travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 5, 2017 19:20

...Just received this as an e-mail: ...

Can someone transate this? And/or summarize it?
They posted this as an 'image'; so I can't even copy/paste the text and run it through Google Translate... nor can I use the auto-translate function in my browser.

And the e-mailaddress it was sent from is a noreply@... kinda thingie.

Grazie mille!!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 5, 2017 19:45

I think it's info about making parking reservations online.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 5, 2017 19:58

Beast
I think it's info about making parking reservations online.

Yes. thumbs up

Infos in english about the parking: [therollingstones.parcheggilucca.it]

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: September 5, 2017 20:00

I got a pdf from "Eventi in bus" where you got information how to book in there buses to go or to leave lucca 30 at 40 mn after the show.

For instance it's 20 euros to go back to pisa airport

If someone is interested, just Email me

François

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: September 5, 2017 20:07

Yes, it concerns the possibility to book in advance the parking for the car.
Link to the site, english version
[therollingstones.parcheggilucca.it]

Date: September 5, 2017 20:54

Thx y'all!

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: September 6, 2017 14:58

Tribuna Spalti Inferiore and Superiore tickets are available from ticketone.it at the moment.

Posted by: filoca ()
Date: September 7, 2017 12:26

..a lot of tickets again...just now..

Date: September 7, 2017 15:50

amazing how these tickets show up after i just paid over the odds!

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: September 7, 2017 16:18

stourbridgestones
amazing how these tickets show up after i just paid over the odds!

Tell me about it, I had been waiting since May for tickets to go back on sale and only a week ago begrudgingly bought Prato A tickets online at twice the face value... I'm sure the show will make it all worth it.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 7, 2017 20:21

Special trains for the Rolling Stones concert in Lucca

Tickets available online from today on [www.trenitalia.com]

To facilitate the journey of the thousands of fans who will reach Lucca from every part of Italy, Trenitalia has decided to set up some special convoys that will leave at the end of the show from the station of Lucca, just 500 metres from the concert area where the Stones will perform.

Four Destinations: Florence, Pisa, Viareggio and Aulla with many intermediate stops available on the website [www.trenitalia.com]

The trains for Florence will be 4 and can be useful not only to the spectators of the Tuscan Capital and of the cities affected by the intermediate stops but also to those from Florence who can continue their journey to Milan, Turin, Venice, Rome and all the destinations concerned From High speed

These trains will start from Lucca after the concert for Florence Santa Maria Novella

Lucca fi smn
00.45 02.19
01.10 02.44
02.00 03.37
02.15 03.49

Two trains connect lucca to each of the other 3 Cities: Pisa, viareggio and aulla. In addition to the spectators versilia the train to viareggio can be useful to all people coming from Liguria while the stop for Pisa can also be used by the spectators from Livorno and the Maremma.

The train to Aulla finally will serve all fans arriving from Garfagnana and Lunigiana.

These are the schedules of other trains
Lucca Pisa
00.50 01.20
01.30 02.05

Lucca Viareggio
00.40 01.05
01.15 01.40

Lucca Aulla
00.40 02.40
01.10 03.10

At the end of the concert, spectators will have to enter the station of Lucca from separate entrances according to their destination.

The direct spectators to Florence will have access from Via Nottolini, while those in Pisa, Viareggio and Aulla will enter Piazzale Ricasoli.

We strongly encourage viewers to take advantage of these special trains and to avoid, if possible, to reach lucca in order to make an ecological choice and not to burden the city's roads.
The inflow and outflow of the car could have long queues.

In the table the details of trains with all intermediate stops
We also wish to inform you that in the night between 23 and 24 September the bus and fi054 buses will not serve. Those who have already purchased a ticket will be allowed to board one of the extraordinary trains scheduled for the occasion.

More information and tickets on [www.trenitalia.com]

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 8, 2017 01:23

Very nice!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: September 9, 2017 19:19

Ok Lucca, It starts tonight in Hamburg!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: September 11, 2017 16:04

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: September 11, 2017 16:26

Bliss
Lucca info

The Rolling Stones in Lucca is a dream that comes true for many fans of the famous American Band" ...

C

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: September 12, 2017 04:11

Bliss
Lucca info

Good detail right here.

Bad weather in Tuscany!
Posted by: waaghals ()
Date: September 11, 2017 15:40

I read they're having problems in Pisa due to the bad weather. How is it going in Luca?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-11 16:24 by waaghals.

Re: Bad weather inTuscany!
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 11, 2017 15:45

waaghals
I read they're having problems in Pisa due to the bad weather. How is it going in Luca?

It's still 12 days away. In Hamburg it rained ceaslessly for days then stopped 3 hours before the show. Panic not.

Re: Bad weather inTuscany!
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 11, 2017 18:20

The weather will be very nice in Lucca, trust me.
Jeroen

Re: Bad weather in Tuscany!
Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 11, 2017 18:48

I see the forecast for Saturday is 50 mm of rain in just a few hours. So welcome to the club. It is the climate changes. There will be 50-100 mm of rain in a few hours more and more now. We had it in the summer several times in Norway, bridges and roads wiped out. Just park the car in a safe place.

The Tuscan authorities have 4-5 days to prepare for the flood, they should be opening up all rivers and prepare for the flood, simple as that. Good thing it is just rain, I don't see any storms in the forecast. But sure there will be floods, if the forecast is changing into a fact on Saturday.

Bjornulf

Re: Bad weather in Tuscany!
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 11, 2017 20:00

bv

I see the forecast for Saturday is 50 mm of rain in just a few hours.

It's for Saturday, 16-Sept-2017 and only on this day.

But for the concert day Sat, 23-Sept-2017 my weather forecast says at least 11 hours sunshine, max. 25°C, no rain the days before/thereafter, almost no wind.

How it is in Lucca: [www.Facebook.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-11 21:15 by Irix.

Date: September 12, 2017 20:47

Best site for weather forecast in Tuscany

[www.lamma.rete.toscana.it]

Right now they give 30% chances of rain-

But it is too early

C

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: September 13, 2017 10:11

Just a head's up for anyone planning to do a little sightseeing before they leave Tuscany ...

Keep a good eye on your possessions in Florence.

Don't walk around looking at your phone.

Don't put your phone on a table in an outdoor cafe and don't carry it in your back pocket.

Don't hang your bag on the back of your chair in a cafe.

Strap your shoulder bag across your body and hold onto it in crowds.

Don't walk around with your passport (make a copy) or all your credit cards.

DO NOT get drunk and stumble out of a bar at midnight, alone.

Don't buy any "drugs" offered to you.

Girls, keep an eye on your drinks.

Florence is generally very safe but visitors become crime victims all the time.

Date: September 13, 2017 14:20

Hi could someone translate this please??

NORME DI SICUREZZA

La informiamo che l'accesso all'area del concerto è regolamentato da precise NORME DI COMPORTAMENTO.
Affinchè l'esperienza dell'evento possa avvenire nella massima serenità e sicurezza, la preghiamo di prendere conoscenza delle regole di fruizione visualizzando con la massima attenzione il SEGUENTE VIDEO:

[www.youtube.com]

INFO TRASPORTI

Treni speciali

Per facilitare il viaggio delle migliaia di appassionati che raggiungeranno Lucca da ogni parte d'Italia, Trenitalia ha deciso di istituire alcuni convogli speciali che partiranno al termine dello spettacolo dalla Stazione di Lucca, distante appena 500 metri dall'area concerto dove si esibiranno gli Stones.
Quattro le destinazioni interessate: Firenze, Pisa, Viareggio ed Aulla con molte fermate intermedie consultabili sul sito di Trenitalia (www.trenitalia.com).

È possibile consultare una tabella con gli orari previsti per i treni speciali al seguente link: [www.ticketone.it]

Al termine del concerto gli spettatori dovranno entrare nella Stazione di Lucca da ingressi separati a seconda della loro destinazione.
Gli spettatori diretti verso Firenze dovranno accedere dall'ingresso di Via Nottolini mentre quelli diretti a Pisa, Viareggio ed Aulla entreranno da Piazzale Ricasoli.

L'Organizzatore invita caldamente gli spettatori ad usufruire dell'opportunità di questi treni speciali e di evitare, ove possibile, di raggiungere in auto Lucca in modo di operare una scelta ecologica e di non andare a gravare sulla viabilità della città. L'afflusso e il deflusso in auto potrebbero infatti prevedere lunghe code.

Bus

Un'altra opportunità per raggiungere Lucca senza prendere la propria auto è quella di arrivare con Bus organizzati, in partenza da oltre 100 città italiane (aeroporti di Pisa e Firenze compresi).

Ci saranno arrivi dalle ore 13.00 fino alle 15.00 con differenti orari di partenza dalle principali città.
Su ogni autobus è previsto un accompagnatore che si occuperà dei passeggeri e farà da punto di riferimento per qualsiasi esigenza del gruppo.

Auto

Sarà possibile prenotare il Posto Auto nei parcheggi dedicati all'evento.
È possibile prenotare il posto auto al seguente link: therollingstones.parcheggilucca.it

Grazie e Buon divertimento!

Jeroen

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: September 13, 2017 14:46

Bliss
Just a head's up for anyone planning to do a little sightseeing before they leave Tuscany ...

Don't put your phone on a table in an outdoor cafe and don't carry it in your back pocket.

That's a sensible piece of advice. As the security standards are getting lower and lower in Italy, it's better to adjust accordingly (I'm Italian).

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 13, 2017 14:56

Wild Slivovitz
Bliss

That's a sensible piece of advice. As the security standards are getting lower and lower in Italy, it's better to adjust accordingly (I'm Italian).

When I saw the Who in Bologna last year (Unipol Arena), rucksacks were not allowed, though no problem with cameras. I got in with an i-pad mini! Wild crowd though. You Italians aren't much into queueing grinning smiley Entering the Arena was absolute chaos! I forgot if you said you got a ticket for this show yet. No doubt you'll get one, one way or another... winking smiley I tried for Lucca myself with no luck.

Hamburg was always going to seem a quiet crowd for you when you're used to Italian concert crowds grinning smiley

Posted by: markrs ()
Date: September 13, 2017 15:09

some useful information about the show on the below link, not sure if it has been posted here yet

[stones.dalessandroegalli.com]

Date: September 13, 2017 16:33

marksinclair
some useful information about the show on the below link, not sure if it has been posted here yet

[stones.dalessandroegalli.com]

Fanks Mark!

Date: September 13, 2017 16:33

corriecas

NORME DI SICUREZZA

La informiamo che l'accesso all'area del concerto è regolamentato da precise NORME DI COMPORTAMENTO.
Affinchè l'esperienza dell'evento possa avvenire nella massima serenità e sicurezza, la preghiamo di prendere conoscenza delle regole di fruizione visualizzando con la massima attenzione il SEGUENTE VIDEO:

[www.youtube.com]

INFO TRASPORTI

Treni speciali

Per facilitare il viaggio delle migliaia di appassionati che raggiungeranno Lucca da ogni parte d'Italia, Trenitalia ha deciso di istituire alcuni convogli speciali che partiranno al termine dello spettacolo dalla Stazione di Lucca, distante appena 500 metri dall'area concerto dove si esibiranno gli Stones.
Quattro le destinazioni interessate: Firenze, Pisa, Viareggio ed Aulla con molte fermate intermedie consultabili sul sito di Trenitalia (www.trenitalia.com).

È possibile consultare una tabella con gli orari previsti per i treni speciali al seguente link: [www.ticketone.it]

Al termine del concerto gli spettatori dovranno entrare nella Stazione di Lucca da ingressi separati a seconda della loro destinazione.
Gli spettatori diretti verso Firenze dovranno accedere dall'ingresso di Via Nottolini mentre quelli diretti a Pisa, Viareggio ed Aulla entreranno da Piazzale Ricasoli.

L'Organizzatore invita caldamente gli spettatori ad usufruire dell'opportunità di questi treni speciali e di evitare, ove possibile, di raggiungere in auto Lucca in modo di operare una scelta ecologica e di non andare a gravare sulla viabilità della città. L'afflusso e il deflusso in auto potrebbero infatti prevedere lunghe code.

Bus

Un'altra opportunità per raggiungere Lucca senza prendere la propria auto è quella di arrivare con Bus organizzati, in partenza da oltre 100 città italiane (aeroporti di Pisa e Firenze compresi).

Ci saranno arrivi dalle ore 13.00 fino alle 15.00 con differenti orari di partenza dalle principali città.
Su ogni autobus è previsto un accompagnatore che si occuperà dei passeggeri e farà da punto di riferimento per qualsiasi esigenza del gruppo.

Auto

È possibile prenotare il posto auto al seguente link: therollingstones.parcheggilucca.it

Jeroen

In short, behave well (link to youtube video instructions), if possible use trains (special trains for the main destinations available after the show) time table at [www.ticketone.it] Otherwise buses and only if you have no alternative, cars. You can book your parking lot at therollingstones.parcheggilucca.it

In general use of private cars is discouraged even when not necessary. In the case of Lucca, in particular if you are not familiar with the whereabouts, the use of a car can be a nightmare in normal working days, you can just imagine in a situation like the stones' concert.

C

Date: September 13, 2017 16:38

liddas
corriecas

NORME DI SICUREZZA

[www.youtube.com]

INFO TRASPORTI

Treni speciali

Bus

Auto

Jeroen

In short, behave well (link to youtube video instructions), if possible use trains (special trains for the main destinations available after the show) time table at [www.ticketone.it] Otherwise buses and only if you have no alternative, cars. You can book your parking lot at therollingstones.parcheggilucca.it

In general use of private cars is discouraged even when not necessary. In the case of Lucca, in particular if you are not familiar with the whereabouts, the use of a car can be a nightmare in normal working days, you can just imagine in a situation like the stones' concert.

C

Thanks a Lot!
Jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1643
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home